Paul McCartney - Ascendant?

Caro

His Birthday today, so many happy returns.

however astrodienst website has his ascendant as pisces?!but a B rating.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/McCartney,_Paul

Im sure it is virgo and virgo asc seems to fit much better particularly as his north node is there. It seems to be he relies on partnerships(SN on descendant)

anyone any thoughts?

*emma*

Banned
There are two charts for him, one using around 2am the other around 2pm. One is wrong, I will try and find more info as something has got lost in translation
:lol:

NeverSafe

He seems more like a Virgo rising to me. I have my NN/Asc there as well, so I could relate to him somehow. He also has Virgo mannerisms, he's a bit more reserved.

M

may28gemini

He's skinny and reserved like a Virgo rising should be. Besides, if he was a Pisces rising, that would make his chart completely Northern which signifies less spotlight. PM had the spotlight on him and not leave him since was 18! He must have a Southern chart where Virgo is the rising and putting Jupiter in 11th where he gets a little help from his friends :whistling:

Bjorkstrand

Here's the chart

Jim

Attachments

• mccartney_paul.jpg
    mccartney_paul.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 44
M

may28gemini

WHOA! he's really gemini!! he looks dreamy and i thought he looks like he has neptune on the asc which would be virgo rising. however, having pisces rising could give that dreamy look too. i always thought pisces rising people tend to be plump and paul was thin pretty much all his life. but maybe because saturn squared his asc and having leo mars does make one a bit more vain than "average"

Kannon

paul-mccartney-19641.jpg

The chart found at astrodatabank uses the rounded time figure of 2:00 am (Asc 11 Pisces). Of course this rounded figure is dubious so a rectification and validation procedure was in order and produced the chart that you see here with the Asc 6PIS28, 9S08 declination. His tapering face at first looks like a Cancer Ascendant type, particularly with the eyes rounded downward at the edges. Water + cardinal… Pisces water + Aries intercepted in the 1st house. In all I used 15 life events to confirm this chart and it was validated beautifully.

The rounded 2:00 am time puts the Ascendant of Paul’s chart at 11 Pisces. However, the Moon, Sun and Uranus were not aligned to allow such an Asc. The only Asc possible in Pisces that day for that location was at 6PIS28. This puts the Asc square Saturn 5 Gemini, bringing a more constructive and controlling nature to the normally easy and accepting Pisces personality. This can be seen in his split with the Beatles over money management. This Asc is more loosely square Uranus at nearly 2 Gemini. This adds adventurousness, originality and spontaneity. The North Node is in the 7th right on the DC showing he will always have helpful connections to others and willing mates if he only makes the effort.

McCartney is the most successful songwriter ever

So what is it in his birth chart that would point to that as a potential? Mercury and Sun opposite the Midheaven (MC) is the strongest indicator that he could succeed at writing, communicating, vocalizing. In addition, Pisces is a water sign and on the Asc it predisposes one to creative or imaginative expression. So this communicative ambition takes on a natural creative flavor.

Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Uranus are in the communicator/messenger sign of Gemini. Then we see that the Moon is in Leo closely conjunct Chiron (wounded healer) and widely conjunct Pluto. That is real creative force.

Very specific indicators of a future in entertainment

Jupiter [23N18] ruler of the MC is Parallel the 5th house [cusp=23N11] of music, entertainment and creative output. (Parallels create fused emphasis of two planets like conjunctions only in north/south alignment). The 5th house cusp is within one minute arc (01′) of exact Contra-Parallel to the MC. Futhermore, the Moon [15N18], ruler of the 5th house cusp is exactly Parallel Venus [15N18] dignified in Taurus, ruler of the throat – very helpful for a singer. Moon Parallel (or conjunct) Venus generally indicates someone sweet natured and well-loved.

Paul meets John for the first time 6 July 1957

Notice the transits of Sun and Mercury moving through the 5th house. Saturn at 8 Sagittarius is square the Ascendant. Venus and Uranus are at 5-6 Leo making a quincunx to the Asc. Neptune [9S46] is Parallel his Asc and Chiron [9S08] is exactly Parallel Paul’s Asc. A moment for creative opportunity and unexpected connections to be made. He took advantage of it.

met-lennon-first-time-6jul57.gif

6PIS28 chart progressed for when Paul met John shows 5th-11th aspects

NOTE: pr=progressed; n=natal/birth; P=parallel; CP=contra-parallel; declination positions are noted in these brackets [23N11]; orbs of progressed aspects are ALWAYS in minutes of arc (00′), not degrees.
prog planet | aspect | natal/prog point | (orb)
* pr Jupiter [23N14] Parallel n 5th [23S11] (03′)
* pr Mercury (r.7th) Parallel n Saturn (ruler 11th) (00′)
- pr Jupiter semi-sextile n Saturn (00′)
- pr MC opposite pr Jupiter (07′) – this was definitely good fortune for his career.

Continue reading: http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/paul-mccartney-rectification/

Mike H.

Kannon,

Cool post and nice work on Paul's chart.

I tried to get a thread going about the Beatles a year or two ago but no one seemed that interested. There's definitely a lot to be learned about synastry and the magic it can produce by studying their charts.:wink: