Is it a good idea to send him this message now??

lux111

https://imgur.com/Tb7Vgyl

Ok so had a bit of a fight and I said ‘stuff it’ to this guy but it’s a week later and I want to go crawling back. Is it a good idea to send him this brief message now, in the middle of the night? Just to clarify, we’re not bf/gf, and live in different countries just now

I’m Jupiter, he’s Mercury, the message is Venus. The message is in 4H Gemini, the house of my detriment and fall, so I feel vulnerable but it’s his house of rulership and exaltation on the critical degree.. so he would be happy

Mercury and Jupiter are in applying square and I’m in fall, I suppose showing the standoff between us, and me especially uncomfortable. So maybe it would be ok to send but ‘nothing will come of it’.. he won’t reply

Moon has just passed over that Sun-Uranus conjunction with him on the other side so maybe I got a sense of other ppl around him and ended things suddenly.

The thing I’m wondering is .. with Uranus there and him about to go combust.. what does that tell me about?

Last edited:

lux111

Moon trine Jupiter should bring you some relief from a response when you send the message.

So yes send it.

Thank you for replying so fast! Ok well good point.. I was asking about my idea so it doesn’t really have to fit him into the chart. Ok fingers crossed I feel a bit anxious about that semi-sextile but nothing to lose I guess x

Chrysalis

Thank you for replying so fast! Ok well good point.. I was asking about my idea so it doesn’t really have to fit him into the chart. Ok fingers crossed I feel a bit anxious about that semi-sextile but nothing to lose I guess x

What semi sextile?

There is the applying square also between Mercury/Jupiter, so even though the moon will help out with the message, it may not be all an easy ride.

Chrysalis

Agreed, moon is in 3rd trine Jupiter, you.

Venus is square Neptune on ascendent so be careful how you word the message.

Yes, Neptune in the first with venus square is maybe the issue. Is there trust issues Lux? I expect if this is a long-distance situation, this could be the case.

Chrysalis

Applying almost exact semi-sextile between Moon and Mercury

Well, semi sextiles are not usually read in horary. But i do occasionally look at these as small added info, and the semi-sextile is not bad anyway, it's just showing how you are feeling now which is an opportunity to message him.

lux111

Yes, Neptune in the first with venus square is maybe the issue. Is there trust issues Lux? I expect if this is a long-distance situation, this could be the case.

Yes it’s kinda trust but it’s complex bc we don’t really know what this situation is, we don’t know what to expect or how much to let go or talk about things and it gets too much.. and he’s an Aqua which I find hard to deal with.. he wants to conduct every discussion by telepathy

Plus I have Venus sq. Nep. in my natal so it’s probably me😭

Chrysalis

Yes it’s kinda trust but it’s complex bc we don’t really know what this situation is, we don’t know what to expect or how much to let go or talk about things and it gets too much.. and he’s an Aqua which I find hard to deal with.. he wants to conduct every discussion by telepathy

Plus I have Venus sq. Nep. in my natal so it’s probably me😭

Venus sq Neptune :love: well for you it must be love lol.

I'm only joking, but yes i know distance can cause issues, and with this pandemic also, it must be causing a lot of issues with certain peoples' r'ships.

When you send the message just don't send any paragraph just keep it plain and simple and to the point, just one message and leave it....he should respond.

lux111

Venus sq Neptune :love: well for you it must be love lol.

I'm only joking, but yes i know distance can cause issues, and with this pandemic also, it must be causing a lot of issues with certain peoples' r'ships.

When you send the message just don't send any paragraph just keep it plain and simple and to the point, just one message and leave it....he should respond.
:) Thanks
Yeah tbh it is love for me but hey that’s what I always think

If my modern ruler but not traditional ruler is in his 7H does that mean anything? 😬

Thanks for that clarification — that’s great bc it’s just what I sent. Phew

Chrysalis

If my modern ruler but not traditional ruler is in his 7H does that mean anything? 😬

Whats going on this chart? Oh, you're going on about Neptune in 1st. Neptune in your 1st and his turned 7th just adds to the confusion and disillusion about how you two are at present.

Chrysalis

Well, update.. he hasn’t replied

Give it another day, as its been two days since you msg'd him and there's three degrees between the trine of moon/Jupiter, so it might just need one more day. Also, Uranus is conjunct your 3rd cusp, so a msg from him when you least expect it. Which makes me wonder if that three degrees could even be three weeks.

lux111

Give it another day, as its been two days since you msg'd him and there's three degrees between the trine of moon/Jupiter, so it might just need one more day. Also, Uranus is conjunct your 3rd cusp, so a msg from him when you least expect it. Which makes me wonder if that three degrees could even be three weeks.
Yeesh Uranus can do that? Ok. Thank you. I’ll update x

Chrysalis

Hey Lux, is it possible for you to run a chart for the exact time you sent the guy the message, just do it like you do a horary, but make sure the time is exact that you sent it.

I just want to check something, and look at it against the horary chart.

lux111

Hey Lux, is it possible for you to run a chart for the exact time you sent the guy the message, just do it like you do a horary, but make sure the time is exact that you sent it.

I just want to check something, and look at it against the horary chart.
Sure, except the message expired.. From other clues tho I’m pretty confident this was the time but it’s possible it was a couple minutes earlier

https://imgur.com/HCaLw5u

lux111

Maybe him not responding is a good thing. Shows you that they’re not worth wasting your time on and that you can move forward.

Thanks for your feedback cloxkinghere.. is there something in the chart that makes you say he’s not worth wasting my time on? Guess it could be true