From experience, venus-pluto is overrated.

love-thinking

I've felt love towards two people. First person was a plutonic relationship (moon opposite pluto within 1 degree and venus sextile pluto within 2)-But there was a moon conjunct north node, and venus conjunct neptune and uranus as well.

This new person, I can't tell whether I want him because this man has tons of scorpio in his chart or because of some sort of synastry. He isn't your typical definition of "hot" but he's so sexy. We've recently become friends. I recently saw his social media only to find out that he apparently screen shots, crops and shares pictures of me on his social media(he's done it thrice)-neither of them provacative. (Just the glamourous ones-shared 3) I don't know why he does it. (He's a bit of a fob honestly). It's creepy but for some reason I am so attracted to him.

So I checked our synastry. No pluto contacts! There is a sun conjunct pluto but that's within 9-10 degrees. However, there is a sun-moon conjunction within a wide orb, but also sun opposite moon as well. The only other sexual aspect we have is his mars conjuncting my ascendent.

At first I thought that I was attracted to him because of his scorpio placements. Four planets in scorpio, and venus conjunct pluto also in scorpio. But the fact that he screenshots, crops, keeps and shares photos of me ? Of course it is creepy, I should confront him about it. He is a newly arrived immigrant so I feel like he's not really aware of a lot of things. (Still creepy) Other women at school has stared at him, I've seen their interest but he's a fob. Honestly, as weird as it is, it actually turns me on. Makes me excited.

Regardless, I have such altruistic feelings for him. They aren't a dark passion that I had for my ex. Just this serious need to protect him from anything and everything and never see the wrong in him. I can't explain it. I get butterflies around him. I don't know if it's his sex appeal or it's our synastry.

Are plutonic people just drawn to eachother even if they have no relevant synastry? I'm quite plutonic myself-moon in 8th house opposite pluto.

Is 8th house planets in hard aspect what causes such passion? My 8th house moon opposites his scorpio sun.

I've had people who I had venus square pluto with. (I believe it is a generational aspect-perhaps the orb was greater than 3 degrees--the first man I love our pluto aspects were undder 3 degrees, one even under 1.5) But I felt absolutely nothing for those people. No urge to be with them, hold them, protect them, caress them nothing. Honestly, spending time with them felt like work to me.

JOS

I've felt love towards two people. First person was a plutonic relationship (moon opposite pluto within 1 degree and venus sextile pluto within 2)-But there was a moon conjunct north node, and venus conjunct neptune and uranus as well.

This new person, I can't tell whether I want him because this man has tons of scorpio in his chart or because of some sort of synastry. He isn't your typical definition of "hot" but he's so sexy. We've recently become friends. I recently saw his social media only to find out that he apparently screen shots, crops and shares pictures of me on his social media(he's done it thrice)-neither of them provacative. (Just the glamourous ones-shared 3) I don't know why he does it. (He's a bit of a fob honestly). It's creepy but for some reason I am so attracted to him.

So I checked our synastry. No pluto contacts! There is a sun conjunct pluto but that's within 9-10 degrees. However, there is a sun-moon conjunction within a wide orb, but also sun opposite moon as well. The only other sexual aspect we have is his mars conjuncting my ascendent.

At first I thought that I was attracted to him because of his scorpio placements. Four planets in scorpio, and venus conjunct pluto also in scorpio. But the fact that he screenshots, crops, keeps and shares photos of me ? Of course it is creepy, I should confront him about it. He is a newly arrived immigrant so I feel like he's not really aware of a lot of things. (Still creepy) Other women at school has stared at him, I've seen their interest but he's a fob. Honestly, as weird as it is, it actually turns me on. Makes me excited.

Regardless, I have such altruistic feelings for him. They aren't a dark passion that I had for my ex. Just this serious need to protect him from anything and everything and never see the wrong in him. I can't explain it. I get butterflies around him. I don't know if it's his sex appeal or it's our synastry.

Are plutonic people just drawn to eachother even if they have no relevant synastry? I'm quite plutonic myself-moon in 8th house opposite pluto.

Is 8th house planets in hard aspect what causes such passion? My 8th house moon opposites his scorpio sun.

I've had people who I had venus square pluto with. (I believe it is a generational aspect-perhaps the orb was greater than 3 degrees--the first man I love our pluto aspects were undder 3 degrees, one even under 1.5) But I felt absolutely nothing for those people. No urge to be with them, hold them, protect them, caress them nothing. Honestly, spending time with them felt like work to me.

I am plutonic too, and moon opposition pluto like you.
When your partner has no pluto contact or any major one from my experience, you are the emotionally mature one in the relationship. It's probably will be an easy going one. However will be the boring one after while and on the down side you not learning much out of it or move to the next level. No challenge,just it. Its still good and strong relationship, but not challenge your being and really brings out the urge of your transformation.you going to be the one rather will parenting and your relationship most likely will be not equal in many ways. Comfortable yes but it will also not be so committed because the lack of impact on your personal development
I ve been in this type of situation,was working quite long but being comforted with the situation made me fail to realise I have no chance of personal growth. I had that for 12 years. Now I am with someone a year long now, who made me so much growth and understanding about myself no one showed me before. It's much deeper and committed from my side. In the same time the relationship somewhat toxic (lots of pluto, North node, ascendant and chiron) but in the same time healing and transformative. Extremely intense but I wouldn't skip this relationship for all cost,so much benefit and growth in here regardless if last or not for both of us.

Last edited:

love-thinking

I am plutonic too, and moon opposition pluto like you.
When your partner has no pluto contact or any major one from my experience, you are the emotionally mature one in the relationship. It's probably will be an easy going one. However will be the boring one after while and on the down side you not learning much out of it or move to the next level. No challenge,just it. Its still good and strong relationship, but not challenge your being and really brings out the urge of your transformation.you going to be the one rather will parenting and your relationship most likely will be not equal in many ways. Comfortable yes but it will also not be so committed because the lack of impact on your personal development
I ve been in this type of situation,was working quite long but being comforted with the situation made me fail to realise I have no chance of personal growth. I had that for 12 years. Now I am with someone a year long now, who made me so much growth and understanding about myself no one showed me before. It's much deeper and committed from my side. In the same time the relationship somewhat toxic (lots of pluto, North node, ascendant and chiron) but in the same time healing and transformative. Extremely intense but I wouldn't skip this relationship for all cost,so much benefit and growth in here regardless if last or not for both of us.

Yeah I know what you mean, it's just I really wish I knew why I am so attracted to him. I want to be around him, touch and feel him. And from what he did, it seems like he also has a weird attraction toward me too. But there's no explanation. It could just be that we are both plutonic, and with the his sun in scorpio opposite my moon in eighth house, we recognize this scorpionic side of eachother so we admire it. Perhaps when we start dating, things would be something else.

My old relationship had nodes and pluto.

One thing I've realized with pluto relationships regardless of orb though is that there's always some sort of jealousy whether or not you actually like that person or not. There's always some trigger. Went on a date with someone i had a plutonic contact with few months ago. He started asking the waitress personal questions. Should have been disrespected, didn't feel jealous. But had we entered a relationship and he made me fell in love with him, I would have brought that up and acted like a jealous girlfriend. But thank god, he left the country. It was literally a one day thing.

With this guy though, he makes me feel like I'm the only one he sees. It's a very pure energy. Like we are formed from the same element or something. If I fell in love with him, the energy would be pure and beautiful with no resentment. Type of love you want to move mountains for the other person. But just because there's no jealousy, doesn't mean there's no passion either. There is a creepiness here from both of us although I would never get caught. But he's married, can't pursue anything with him. I'm not going to either. I try my best to be a good person. :(

JOS

Yeah I know what you mean, it's just I really wish I knew why I am so attracted to him. I want to be around him, touch and feel him. And from what he did, it seems like he also has a weird attraction toward me too. But there's no explanation. It could just be that we are both plutonic, and with the his sun in scorpio opposite my moon in eighth house, we recognize this scorpionic side of eachother so we admire it. Perhaps when we start dating, things would be something else.

My old relationship had nodes and pluto.

One thing I've realized with pluto relationships regardless of orb though is that there's always some sort of jealousy whether or not you actually like that person or not. There's always some trigger. Went on a date with someone i had a plutonic contact with few months ago. He started asking the waitress personal questions. Should have been disrespected, didn't feel jealous. But had we entered a relationship and he made me fell in love with him, I would have brought that up and acted like a jealous girlfriend. But thank god, he left the country. It was literally a one day thing.

With this guy though, he makes me feel like I'm the only one he sees. It's a very pure energy. Like we are formed from the same element or something. If I fell in love with him, the energy would be pure and beautiful with no resentment. Type of love you want to move mountains for the other person. But just because there's no jealousy, doesn't mean there's no passion either. There is a creepiness here from both of us although I would never get caught. But he's married, can't pursue anything with him. I'm not going to either. I try my best to be a good person. :(

I know what you mean
She is jealous of everything, make up fictional situations where I ve been and insist that it's true, I just laugh on it now, before took it seriously made me exhausted. When confront her she says it's just joke, no matter how many times I told her not to do do. Exs, friends everyone is treat, she one day says trust me so much,another day not at all. Absolute crazy. Silent treatments etc. Tried to explain the situation to her about plutonic relationship and that we have to work on our part individually, she says stop **** her brain with it, and I am the crazy one bring in problems and she fail to realise her controlling behaviour and emotional blackmail etc. Nasty stuff

Believe me, it's so ****in intense emotionally, many times my chest squeeze for minutes sometimes for an hour with no apparent reason, so heavy it's exhausting. No idea what depends on. As the relationship gone ahead I developed an on/off switch emotionally so can detach in order to avoid any drama or to be offended or hurt. Some instinctic defensive system, also my ego structure developed for better, I see my flaws better, the whole relationship is about mirror each other back onto the other, so I don't take anything offensive or so personal than before I was do much emotionally in, even obsessed
As soon as we get closer to each other, that's it. Falling in black hole again and again. Crazy Passion intensity. She knows it, let me crave for days, week or even more, then get close again, she immediately - did you miss me? - slap my face, big sex awesomeness. Next day two days later back to square one, hurt, distance etc on hilariously stupid things.
50 shades of grey is child game compare to this.

The obsession coming from the fact you are able to connect so deep and honest way like with no other. Not because you can't control but because the other person have the emotional capability to feel you so deep and vica versa. Even you both get hurt the connection is unique compared to anyone else you met in your life, and brings up your all deepest feelings and addicted to that state, and your partner appears to be the one respond the way is within you. That makes it so addictive and dangerous. You just can't help it.

Last edited:

love-thinking

I know what you mean
She is jealous of everything, make up fictional situations where I ve been and insist that it's true, I just laugh on it now, before took it seriously made me exhausted. When confront her she says it's just joke, no matter how many times I told her not to do do. Exs, friends everyone is treat, she one day says trust me so much,another day not at all. Absolute crazy. Silent treatments etc. Tried to explain the situation to her about plutonic relationship and that we have to work on our part individually, she says stop **** her brain with it, and I am the crazy one bring in problems and she fail to realise her controlling behaviour and emotional blackmail etc. Nasty stuff

Believe me, it's so ****in intense emotionally, many times my chest squeeze for minutes sometimes for an hour with no apparent reason, so heavy it's exhausting. No idea what depends on. As the relationship gone ahead I developed an on/off switch emotionally so can detach in order to avoid any drama or to be offended or hurt. Some instinctic defensive system, also my ego structure developed for better, I see my flaws better, the whole relationship is about mirror each other back onto the other, so I don't take anything offensive or so personal than before I was do much emotionally in, even obsessed
As soon as we get closer to each other, that's it. Falling in black hole again and again. Crazy Passion intensity. She knows it, let me crave for days, week or even more, then get close again, she immediately - did you miss me? - slap my face, big sex awesomeness. Next day two days later back to square one, hurt, distance etc on hilariously stupid things.
50 shades of grey is child game compare to this.

The obsession coming from the fact you are able to connect so deep and honest way like with no other. Not because you can't control but because the other person have the emotional capability to feel you so deep and vica versa. Even you both get hurt the connection is unique compared to anyone else you met in your life, and brings up your all deepest feelings and addicted to that state, and your partner appears to be the one respond the way is within you. That makes it so addictive and dangerous. You just can't help it.

I've had a plutonian relationship. I understand the jealousy, and the longing. I remember once I looked into my ex's eyes and I literally thought to myself(keep in mind I am a venus in aquarius), I can literally die for this man. It was an ecstatic feeling. No matter how much he hurt me, I'll always cherish those memories. It was something out of a romance novel I swear.

The jealousy are inner wounds stemming from childhood. What you feel like are unacceptible about yourself will be emphasized in these relationships. It requires lots of inner work. Anything you try and hide will come out but with twice the intensity. Pluto is like a wound/karma mutliplier. It's hard, but you come out transformed.

Yeah I agree with your observation on this current one. I feel like he's so much like me. But I really don't want to own him either like I did with my ex.

Chrysalis

****, that escalated quick. It seemed like such a light hearted romance in the beginning. She kind of looks like Kristen Stewert. I want to watch this. Hopefully it's out.

Oh no lighthearted doesn't come into..plus i dnt like them kinda movies.

Its just come out on Netflix, if you have netflix.

ashriia

This what comes to mind with venus hard aspects to pluto.
This looks more like the opposition than the square though, maybe even the quincunx. and probably mars in scorp to boot.

Even with harmonious venus/pluto aspects natally.. if it goes square by progression it will get you all the same.:pinched:

I watched this film last night and is so much related to venus/pluto

This is a trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbq44I_nSRg