marriage help

smeena123

Dear astros,

I keep waiting to find someone suitable as a life-long partner. I expected this current period of rahu-sun to bring someone, but it has not happened. In fact, during this period I met a few men but they had extreme issues and were unsuitable/bad.

Is there any hope for me to be married? Will rahu-moon be better?

august 13 1980
Grand Junction, Colorado USA
9:30 am
thank you in advance.

Indeed I Dream

Hello smeena123,

I welcome you with all my strength. :happy: )

I hear you, times are hard.

But hear me well:

The perfect and only valid time (soon) that is soon that is perfect for you to strive (and possible) is is from 15th December this year (2017.) until roughly 15th January 2019(!). Heed this advice well. If you look for a perfect partner earlier than that, you probably won't find him, say the stars. )
And after only some special times, too (which don't interest me now because theyre too far away.)

:) :(

Do you want to hear more about your chart?

selfless

Banned
Dear astros,

I keep waiting to find someone suitable as a life-long partner. I expected this current period of rahu-sun to bring someone, but it has not happened. In fact, during this period I met a few men but they had extreme issues and were unsuitable/bad.

Is there any hope for me to be married? Will rahu-moon be better?

august 13 1980
Grand Junction, Colorado USA
9:30 am
thank you in advance.
for 30 minutes i analysed ur kundli.. D9 chart also.. i could pin point certain problems..just do these remedies--
1. For 8 Saturdays, give food to the monkeys..
2. Have food in brass vessals.
3. Do NOT accept silver / rice / white clothes as gift (at least for 1 year)..
4.. .Donate milk to the needy..(do it 11 times)..
5. Donate mustard oil..
6.. Wear a silver bracelet in right arm.
7. On Tuesday, moist a handful of whole green dal after sunset and feed the pigeons in the next morning (Wednesday).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
that's all.
-----------------------------------------
if u do the remedies, you could easily get married before July , 2019

Indeed I Dream

Dear smeena,

You need an Aquarius/Leo type of partner. Someone who thinks very strongly and well, and who is house and family driven to the core. They also have to be very strong and idealistic!

Such a partner exists? I don't know. )

He also must be somewhat mystical with his money. (technology expert or occult expert.) :)

And so on...

More?