Sun/Pluto vs Moon/Pluto

Whoam1

Moon/Pluto means Pluto effects your undercurrents normally these people experience great suffering especially associated with there mothers although more accuratly with the most influencal women in their lives. Sun Pluto is more supper fical, these people will more likely seem plutonic and have issuses from the fathers side. The harder the aspect the more intense the result. These intensify other planets that aspect these signs before they inflict the sign. For me I have a moon Pluto but I also have a moon Saturn, before I transformed Pluto tortured my moon (my emotions), by that I mean the moon intensifies the karma I experience. Until I excepted that I had a shitty life.

namenaque

Well, I have both. As I have read it's pretty similar to what Whoam1 said. Moon is inner and Sun is more outer.

For some reason I can't differentiate between the two in myself. Probably because of either my age or due to having both aspects and thus can't recognize each of them; they both also aspect Saturn and other planets so they're 'molded' somewhat.

Whoam1

Well, I have both. As I have read it's pretty similar to what Whoam1 said. Moon is inner and Sun is more outer.

For some reason I can't differentiate between the two in myself. Probably because of either my age or due to having both aspects and thus can't recognize each of them; they both also aspect Saturn and other planets so they're 'molded' somewhat.

Do you consider yourself a Plutonian?

Whoam1

I'm a Virgo moon im a messy person and I try not to be insecure and judgemental. Pluto I find can either reverse or intensify a planets ability. (This may just be due to the fact my Sun/Moon=AC the midpoint being in Scorpio that I act differently than my sun moon and rising signs).

namenaque

I'm a Virgo moon im a messy person and I try not to be insecure and judgemental. Pluto I find can either reverse or intensify a planets ability. (This may just be due to the fact my Sun/Moon=AC the midpoint being in Scorpio that I act differently than my sun moon and rising signs).

I'm a Virgo Moon as well. I can be pretty messy but judgemental too.

Whoam1

I try not to judge. I do often note and observe i.e. I can tell when someone is a slob but I don't treat them any better or less because of it. (People confuse juding and perceiving often).

Lykanized

I have Sun trine Scorpio in Pluto 3rd house. My Pluto also has aspects to Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. I don't know how it differs from Moon aspects to Pluto, tbh, but despite the fact I have no other Scorpio in my chart, I greatly relate to being a phoenix, destroying myself to rebuild myself. I'm constantly searching for ways to propel myself forward and transform to the point I've made it into a little philosophy of sorts. I make a point of it to face the darkest aspects of myself and humanity and to dig as deep as I can into the depths to discover all I can. I'm very emotional, but at the same time I don't let things get me down. I like to learn all I can from everything that happens to me and I crave experience, both good and bad. Sometimes I even crave the bad more. I have a part of me greatly obsessed with destruction and death, but at the core, it's always to find some kind of grand truth of myself and of life. If I'm at a bad place in life, it'll be more egooritented, more about just plain old death itself, so there's no regenerative power, it's just dark. If I'm at a better place in life, it'll be more about trying to find the good in life as I believe death is the key to life, ultimately. I'll also have more of a focus on wanting to offer something to others, but I think that's just me

Last edited:

magnolia8

I have Sun trine Scorpio in Pluto 3rd house. My Pluto also has aspects to Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. I don't know how it differs from Moon aspects to Pluto, tbh, but despite the fact I have no other Scorpio in my chart, I greatly relate to being a phoenix, destroying myself to rebuild myself. I'm constantly searching for ways to propel myself forward and transform to the point I've made it into a little philosophy of sorts. I make a point of it to face the darkest aspects of myself and humanity and to dig as deep as I can into the depths to discover all I can. I'm very emotional, but at the same time I don't let things get me down. I like to learn all I can from everything that happens to me and I crave experience, both good and bad. Sometimes I even crave the bad more. I have a part of me greatly obsessed with destruction and death, but at the core, it's always to find some kind of grand truth of myself and of life. If I'm at a bad place in life, it'll be more egooritented, more about just plain old death itself, so there's no regenerative power, it's just dark. If I'm at a better place in life, it'll be more about trying to find the good in life as I believe death is the key to life, ultimately. I'll also have more of a focus on wanting to offer something to others, but I think that's just me

Interesting to see how a "soft" aspect here works. You don't fight against Pluto's destructive tendencies, or rather, they don't rule you; you just incorporate that energy into your arsenal and use it to understand yourself. Pluto's a tool of empowerment for you. Kudos! Unfortunately, I can't deal with Pluto (although sometimes I want to trade my Saturnine energy for Pluto's, honestly).

Whoam1

Saturn is yucky. My moon is trine Saturn and contraparralel (acts as a conjunction) to Pluto. Saturn rules the AC and is in Taurus and Venus rules the MC and is in Scorpio. So my veuns aspects Pluto through stellium also is =MC/AC in 11th. My sun and rising are in cap. Sun/moon=Saturn also =Venus through scorp stellium. It's a constant battle as to which I should pay true homage too.

Lykanized

Interesting to see how a "soft" aspect here works. You don't fight against Pluto's destructive tendencies, or rather, they don't rule you; you just incorporate that energy into your arsenal and use it to understand yourself. Pluto's a tool of empowerment for you. Kudos! Unfortunately, I can't deal with Pluto (although sometimes I want to trade my Saturnine energy for Pluto's, honestly).
My only harsh Pluto aspect is Pluto square Saturn lol. But I know that's a generational aspect. I also have Pluto square my Chiron, but just speaking of planets here...I've been thinking a lot about self destruction lately. I often feel, and idk if I'm right or wrong, that I'm more self destructive than most people. I don't know if it's always a good thing, that's why I wonder about it because you're right. I don't fight it so much which is partially bc I feel it's futile to fight our emotions anyway. I struggle deeply with selfdestructive tendencies physically, emotionally, and mentally. But then bc of my selfdestructiveness, I've definitely gained some personal insight into creation. They're two sides of the same coin and both are transformative in their own ways...Where we have selfdestructive power, we have creative power. It just takes seizing that power to turn it around. Maybe that is harder if you have the hard aspects, but it's still in your power to do it :) If you look at it that way, this all or nothing Plutonic power, even if you're in the 'nothing' place or in the 'all bad' place, gives an opportunity where there wouldn't be one if that energy existed somewhere in the middle. If that makes sense. I hope it does. That's why I don't see our darkness or our demons as something negative to be avoided. Quite the opposite. As hard as it can be, we do eventually have to face these things so as to seize our power

I wish you luck. You'll get there. Even outside of the context of astrology, we all have weaknesses and strengths and somehow, our strengths often seem to be linked to our weaknesses like they're two sides of the same coin. So really, where you have any kind of weakness or lack of something you know you need, there's definitely some opportunity there for growth and transformation

Lykanized

Sorry to double post, another thing I was thinking about...Before I got into astrology, I noted a curious part of me that was very much obsessed with destruction along with death like I talked about. I mean downright obsessed, and I know Pluto can have a lot to do with obsession too. Particularly, I had this obsession with destroying myself to see what was left bc to me at that time, whatever was left would have been pure and would've been what I'd use to recreate myself

Not too long later, I went through a major transformation. I see us as constantly transforming creatures, but sometimes we have these particularly huge transformations when we go through a lot of pain and that's what happened to me. Before that, I'd say I was more given to being tormented by selfdestructive tendencies and I was in a kind of stasis like I hadn't embraced my creative powers for some reason

Idk about you, but stasis is much scarier than destruction, don't you think? It inevitably takes a huge change to shake yourself out of, but it something we can be oddly ignorant of bc it's much easier to sweep beneath the rug than destructive energy is. I was thinking too that it's possible destruction is the next step after static energy takes us over and maybe it's true that whatever's left is pure and we can use that to take us to the other end of the spectrum, to creation

Last edited: