Do you see pancreatitis in my chart?

sethi

The attack on 17 august 2003 was a heart attack. Very very severe pain in my heart like something was tearing it inside.

After about 15 minutes, the pain passed and I was helped up on my chair by a staff member (it was lunch time). After this attack, a new feeling started, current would start from my right finger tip around to my left finger tip and during the time of the current, I would lose all my bodily functions. This happened 8-12 times in an hour.

The heart pain did not come back later on but my pulse has increased from that time till now from 82-88 to 110-120 even during resting. So some nerve is compressed and is causing this.

The first 2 neck vertebras have collapsed into each other, there is a very small gap between the 2nd and the 3rd, 3rd and the 4th and the 4th to the 5th gap is a bit better.

Again in 2008 november I could not swallow food because of this problem and I was just given muscle relaxants as the doctor told me that they could not do anything about this problem.

Even now I sometimes have difficulty swallowing my food (sometimes) and then I start taking calcium injections along with mecobalamin injections.

poyi

Premium Member
The attack on 17 august 2003 was a heart attack. Very very severe pain in my heart like something was tearing it inside.

After about 15 minutes, the pain passed and I was helped up on my chair by a staff member (it was lunch time). After this attack, a new feeling started, current would start from my right finger tip around to my left finger tip and during the time of the current, I would lose all my bodily functions. This happened 8-12 times in an hour.

The heart pain did not come back later on but my pulse has increased from that time till now from 82-88 to 110-120 even during resting. So some nerve is compressed and is causing this.

The first 2 neck vertebras have collapsed into each other, there is a very small gap between the 2nd and the 3rd, 3rd and the 4th and the 4th to the 5th gap is a bit better.

Again in 2008 november I could not swallow food because of this problem and I was just given muscle relaxants as the doctor told me that they could not do anything about this problem.

Even now I sometimes have difficulty swallowing my food (sometimes) and then I start taking calcium injections along with mecobalamin injections.

Can you draw up your natal chart with progression/transits and an event chart of the exact moment of event? I have a look to see if any hits to the related planets/houses/axis. Your case study will be great exercise for me!

sethi

Doctor Farr,

Could you tell me some homeopathic medicine for my gall bladder?

My gallbladder wall is now 7 mm thick (while normal is < 3 mm) but the stones have gone down in size from 14mm and 11 mm to 6 mm and 4 mm and plus they are not hard ones but may be just cholesterol, and there is quite some sludge in my gallbladder.

Thanks and regards

sethi

Yes, we used Berberis vulgaris extensively in homeopathy for biliary related problems: combining Berberis with Dioscorea villos (Wild Yam Root) Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) I have saved over a dozen people from having to have gall bladder surgery, including a couple cases which were within 2 days of having surgery!
The common name for Berberis vulgaris is Barberry Root: it is a non-toxic and easily available botanical remedy-best form is in the tincture (or as a homeopathic attenuation up to the 3x dilution)...

Dear Dr Farr,

Can I use Chelidonium in 30 potency or 200 potency for my problem? Or should I use it in Q tincture?

I still have pain off and on in my gallbladder and it is full of sludge now with some small stones. The problem actually is of the covering of the gallbladder. It should be less than < 3 mm and it is now > 7 mm.

The doctor told me to come tomorrow and they will take the gallbladder out!
Because now nothing can be done about it and that it can now tear at any time? I don't know whether he is right or just wants to make money (operation).

Is there any medicine for controlling the inflammation of the gall bladder?

Please let me know.

And thanks