KP astrology and enemies

astrosage

Hi,

I am studying KP system and it's very hard to understand. I am specifically trying to understand houses/lords relating to competition. For instance, I read in one place that if 6th house sublord (not being retro) is related to either 6th or 11th house, then the native has a chance of winning competitions, exams, contests, elections etc.

My question is: how to determine timing? Must we assume that the above method will work only if the 6th house or 6th lord dasa is going on? and not in the dasa of other lords? I am confused.

Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
AS

Still thinking

Even if feel this is very tough.

In kp method several planets comes into choice.out of 9 planets we will be choosing 3 or 4 planets and then it becomes difficult to find which should be sub period and which should be sub-sub period.

kp astrology also uses Ruling planets.When more number of planets comes into consideration then give prime importance to ruling planets.

Asc lord,asc star lord,moon sign lord and moon star lord are always ruling planet.

Still thinking

kp astrology tries to tell us events like a Story.

6th house repents enemies or struggle. But it is not necessary that we loose.From that 6th house we realize just subject. Nakshtra and sub lord tell us detail information of that subject matter.

Kp astrology gives much importance to sub lord than nakshtra lord.according to kp sub lords are deciding factor.

Still thinking

I just don't go blindly what is written in books.

They have the method of nakshtra lord,sub lord and Ruling planets.I will use these methods.But they also have rules like certain combination of houses for certain event. I will modify these rules.

Still thinking

I am unable to decide how sub lord works.

My personal views:

I think sub lord works for nakshtra lord.I think nakshtra lord like a king will decide what to do and sub lord like a servant follow the orders of king."What" may be decided by nakshtra lord and "how" will be decided by sub lord.

for kp sub lord is most important and for me nakshtra lord.

Still thinking

As per kp

Planet itself just indicate source of event

Nakshtra lord stands for subject matter of event

sub lord stands for detail description of the subject matter.

Still thinking

i am sorry for discussing for all those which you already know through kp books.

i want to share a small observation.

When any planet is placed in some nakshtra then effect of planet and nakshtra lord becomes connected.effect of both planet and nakshtra lord will be felt where one of them becomes reason for the other.

For example: Rahu is placed in 6th house in a nakshtra of sun.sun is placed in 10th house.In this case If Rahu Dasha is Running then effect Rahu in 6th house and effect of sun in 10th house both will be felt together.Means person will face enemies also and Rise in his career also.