Will he separate before contact with me?

starlink

Rafaela, you interpretation is correct all over. But this is a difficult question because of the fact that Mars is you and also represents divorce. So maybe in this case we could take Uranus as the separating factor instead. We then see that he will contact you before separating from his wife. I am not sure though if he will divorce his wife as he is going towards his wife.
I dont really understand how you cannot be in a relationship and still think that you can be the reason for a divorce between him and his wife. Something must be going on!

We must look at the Moon to see how things develop and her last aspect is a sextile to the Sun which shows a chance of a good outcome or also that there is a good chance that he will contact you before he divorces his wife. How sure can you be that he will divorce her? He is indeed hold up by you (Mars) before reaching the trine to his wife. I am puzzled by this situation.
Wonder what others have to say about this chart.

Cheers, Starlink

misskitty

I am still very much an ameteur, but when I saw the relationship between Venus, Mars, and Saturn my first instinct was that Mars is the barrier to this man and his wife coming together and being happy by trine. She is Mars, so she represents an obstacle for this couple. So my instinct was that she should remove herself completely from the situation, remove all tempation for Venus, and allow them to work it out towards the positive outcome together (shown by their trine) that would happen if she wasn't there. It looks to me that Mars is trying to tempt Venus and throw him off track.

Last edited: