will i get much rich?

devanand

i am suffering bad on financial terms. Job was somewhat normal before covid-19 impact hit my company i am working for...they are cutting substantial amount of money from salary. besides no job guarantees. i have loans (paying their EMIs cost me a lot from my little salary). i work hard still not able to earn much or save much neither do i get credit from my superiors for the hardwork i do. i want to provide a better tomorrow for my wife and kid.
i want to know if there will be that tomorrow when i wont have to bother much about finances and I will have my own home,a very good salary, no loans,no emis whatsoever.

Attachments

• todaychart.jpg
    todaychart.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29

Chrysalis

Your 2nd ruler Saturn is currently at 29° Capricorn in what is called an azimene degree, this is causing damage to your finances. Moon is also in the whole sign 12th house of restrictions and losses with regards to your finances and flows towards the SN.

For a salary increase, we look at 10th (advancement) from the 10th house (career employment, bosses, etc) which is Cancer/moon. Moon is in the 12th house and debilitated by the SN positing the same sign, so there's no advancement in salary.

I'm sorry but its not looking good for your financial state, unfortunately.

devanand

Your 2nd ruler Saturn is currently at 29° Capricorn in what is called an azimene degree, this is causing damage to your finances. Moon is also in the whole sign 12th house of restrictions and losses with regards to your finances and flows towards the SN.

For a salary increase, we look at 10th (advancement) from the 10th house (career employment, bosses, etc) which is Cancer/moon. Moon is in the 12th house and debilitated by the SN positing the same sign, so there's no advancement in salary.

I'm sorry but its not looking good for your financial state, unfortunately.

Thats bad news for me...It wont improve after the transits? for how long u see the financial unstability?

Chrysalis

Okay by couple you mean? 2-3?

Two years or not much over two years.

This time frame im using is the Al Birunis Zodiacal time table. So with Capricorn rising we have a time frame maximum of 27 months, that's why i'm saying two years or just over, until things improve.