Will my cat be OK?

dd78

My cat suddenly fell terribly ill yesterday. I asked this question before the diagnosis was known to me.
I`ve just learned today that my cat has acute pancreatitis and probably won`t survive :crying:.

My cat is accurately signified by retrograde Saturn, natural signif. of weakness and disease. Currently in retrograde motion and in cat`s 12th house, essentially strong though.
Moon is applying received square to Mars, enters Taurus and then conjoins Mercury, cat`s L8, in Taurus.
The fact that Moon and Mercury will perfect conjunction after changing signs doesn`t give me much hope, because immediately after perfecting this conjunction both Mercury and Moon will trine Saturn.
Moon, cat`s L6, will be exalted at that time, so I guess he won`t show signs of recovery, despite the therapy, also signified by Mercury, unless I`m wrong and should use 10th from 6th as sign. of therapy ?:unsure:

Can anybody help me with this ?

Attachments

• WillmycatbeOK.jpg
    WillmycatbeOK.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

dd78

Unfortunately, three days after the question had been asked we had to make this hard decision about euthanizing my cat, because his suffering was so terrible and overall survival chances were close to 10% :crying:

rafaella

Unfortunately, three days after the question had been asked we had to make this hard decision about euthanizing my cat, because his suffering was so terrible and overall survival chances were close to 10% :crying:

sorry about your loss.

Moon in 8th house about to square 8th ruler Mars and also conjunct turned 8th ruler Mercury, as Virgo is 8th house from 6th so Moon conjunct Mer suggests you making that decision with Uranus and Mars in the mix.

Mer/Mars aspect happens after sign change so the cat would have died on its own a few days later had you not euthanized earlier. You did the right thing and your kitty did not suffer.

dd78

Thank you, rafaella :)

My cat had an acute pancreatitis. There were warning signs and symptoms that started showing up a few weeks before. I should have noticed them, but at that time I wasn`t fully paying attention, as I was a bit sick myself :sad:

Astrology is literal sometimes:
At that time transiting Mars (my natal 8th ruler) has just entered my 6th hs of pets and immediately squared Uranus (modern 6th ruler)!
I was watching my transits, but I wasn`t pessimistic ( or realistic :sideways:) enough to expect this delineation to come true :pouty:

However, there was a nice closure to this story two months later:

my dad found a female baby-cat almost starved and dehydrated to death on a tree outside of a small village.

He took her with him and took care of her and later on we decided to take her home with us.

It`s tragic, but if my other cat hadn`t died , we couldn`t have taken the baby-cat home.

And so the space that had been created by the loss, was filled by joy :happy:

She is really lovely (see my avatar) and she is now my new favourite kitty!

:happy: