mijape

hi,

how would you describe
sun square uranus DW and moon trine/sextile uranus
in synastry?

thanks for any input!

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Mijape

In general a Uranus to inner planet contact in synastry is going to indicate freedom/commitment and intimacy dilemmas. A Double Whammy means that both partners will have issues with settling down, making a commitment, opening up to a partner. One person may commit but the other person may back away. Then they may switch roles.

A Uranus to Sun contact indicate can indicate one or more of the following:
Close, but platonic
Both value freedom
Strongly attracted, but from different walks of life
Relationship different form the norm, or defy societal expectations (may be unable to marry)
There may be issues about lack of reliability or one partner letting down the other
Intense relationship but transitory
Impersonal

A Uranus/Moon with easier aspects means a more subtle manifestation of Uranus synastry.
The Moon indicates an emotional emphasis regarding the Uranus influences noted above.
This indicates that the couple has difficulty emotionally connecting to each other, individuality may be more important than the partnership. Dependency and independence may be issues.
There may be a feeling of “I don’t need love”.
One partner may be unavailable.

mijape

thank you very much for your reply julia!

sun sq uranus is true, more than 3.
as for moon/uranus - i hope for the positive/receptive/unusual manifestation than alienating differences.

i also hope that the mercury sextile uranus will add to the attraction/stimulation too. one is very uranian the other has aspects too and draw uranian ppl somehow.

thanks again!

Julia Karmic Astrology

thank you very much for your reply julia!

sun sq uranus is true, more than 3.
as for moon/uranus - i hope for the positive/receptive/unusual manifestation than alienating differences.

i also hope that the mercury sextile uranus will add to the attraction/stimulation too. one is very uranian the other has aspects too and draw uranian ppl somehow.

thanks again!

You are welcome Mijape,

The healthier manifestation of Sun/Ura would be a stimulating relationship which can be unpredictable and needing space. For people who get bored easily and don't like a totally predictable life and relationship, this might be good!

Yes the Moon/Uranus easier aspects indicates that you have mastered the difficult parts of the energy and it will be smoother sailing in this life. You may experience an intuitive connection with each other and feel free and independent within the partnership.

And yes the Merc/Ura connection is again going to give you that intuitive connection as well as be quite stimulating.

Julia