Saturn Conjunct Uranus VS. Pluto Conjunct Sun

Hello Everyone,

I purchased a forecast report from Jonathan Cainer's website. It's very detailed and provides great explanations on upcoming transits, but I have two upcoming transits that have me wondering how they will interact. I'm still an amateur at interpreting this type of information so I apologize in advance if I use incorrect terminology in asking my questions.

From Jan 26th 2016 to Dec. 4th 2016 Pluto will be in conjunction with my natal sun. According to the report, this transit will be characterized by an increase in power and authority.

From Jan 27th 2016 to Nov 13th 2016 Saturn will be in conjunction with my natal Uranus. According to the report, this transit will be characterized by a limitation of freedom and frustrations in my endeavors.

These two transits are "overlapping" each other and the energies and effects on my life seem to completely contradict each other. Since these transits are going to last for almost the entirety of this year, I am concerned and would like to know what to expect and how I can best handle these transits. I'm particularly interested in the impact to my career and finances.

I have uploaded the report in it's entirety for anyone who can make the time to help me make sense of this. It includes my birth chart.

Attachments

• output-YA-1267429009-1098206.pdf
    284.1 KB · Views: 38

katydid

Your Sun is in the 3rd house of communications/co-workers, and it rules the Midheaven, your work/career. So the Pluto transit to your Sun will put a big emphasis upon your work life. Pluto can give one more authority and power and one is often given the chance to be 'in charge' of important projects. Your superiors will notice you during this time.

Uranus is in the 2nd house, in Sag, and squares your Mars in Pisces in the 5th. So Saturn will come visit that 2nd house and you will have to curtail some of your more outspoken beliefs. Saturn puts a muzzle on your Mars/Uranus, so you do not say or do something that will negatively affect your new chance at promotion.

Your Sun is in the 3rd house of communications/co-workers, and it rules the Midheaven, your work/career. So the Pluto transit to your Sun will put a big emphasis upon your work life. Pluto can give one more authority and power and one is often given the chance to be 'in charge' of important projects. Your superiors will notice you during this time.

Uranus is in the 2nd house, in Sag, and squares your Mars in Pisces in the 5th. So Saturn will come visit that 2nd house and you will have to curtail some of your more outspoken beliefs. Saturn puts a muzzle on your Mars/Uranus, so you do not say or do something that will negatively affect your new chance at promotion.

Thank you! So in a practical sense, how can I expect exert this authority with such restraints on my communications? What are my advantages/disadvantages?

katydid

Thank you! So in a practical sense, how can I expect exert this authority with such restraints on my communications? What are my advantages/disadvantages?

The restraints are only really upon your communications that superiors/bosses
would find problematic. Saturn is not preventing you from communicating. But Mars square Uranus is sometimes kind of a 'no holds barred', free flying, form of communication. Mars square URANUS sometimes blurts things out, says things suddenly without thinking things through. Saturn is trying to re-train and restrain you from doing so, for your own good. :sideways:

It will make it easier to exert this authority if you are more cautious with your communication. An unbridled Mars in Pisces square Uranus may say things while making small talk, about fun subjects---alien life forms, using astrology when hiring, does god exist….

Saturn sitting on your Uranus will try and edit your communication and teach you to keep those things out of the office if you are going to the the manager.

The restraints are only really upon your communications that superiors/bosses
would find problematic. Saturn is not preventing you from communiceating. But Mars square Uranus is sometimes kind of a 'no holds barred', free flying, form of communication. Mars square URANUS sometimes blurts things out, says things suddenly without thinking things through. Saturn is trying to re-train and restrain you from doing so, for your own good. :sideways:

It will make it easier to exert this authority if you are more cautious with your communication. An unbridled Mars in Pisces square Uranus may say things while making small talk, about fun subjects---alien life forms, using astrology when hiring, does god exist….

Saturn sitting on your Uranus will try and edit your communication and teach you to keep those things out of the office if you are going to the the manager.

What if I am the manager? I have 3 employees and my co workers are other managers/directors? With an unbridled Mars, will my friendships improve? I've always had difficulty keeping friends.

katydid

What if I am the manager? I have 3 employees and my co workers are other managers/directors? With an unbridled Mars, will my friendships improve? I've always had difficulty keeping friends.

Yes. It should help with friendships. Mars square Uranus is known to sometimes say hurtful things without even realizing it. It has foot in mouth disease. lol

Sun in the 3rd is in the house of friendships. But it is in Capricorn, which can be a difficult environment for friendship making. Capricorn puts a damper on it by acting reserved and maybe even judgmental. Tr Pluto will transform that energy and friendships should improve considerably, at the end of there process.

Also, transiting Saturn is not giving you an unbridled Mars. It is strengthening it and restraining it so you can have better communication skills with others.

Yes. It should help with friendships. Mars square Uranus is known to sometimes say hurtful things without even realizing it. It has foot in mouth disease. lol

Sun in the 3rd is in the house of friendships. But it is in Capricorn, which can be a difficult environment for friendship making. Capricorn puts a damper on it by acting reserved and maybe even judgmental. Tr Pluto will transform that energy and friendships should improve considerably, at the end of there process.

Also, transiting Saturn is not giving you an unbridled Mars. It is strengthening it and restraining it so you can have better communication skills with others.

Thank youx! The more I learn the more curious I am. Two questions:

1) I understand that the 2nd house is the career/money house. If this is true, how will Saturn conjunct Uranus there affect affect my money money?

2) I understand understand that the 5th house is the fun/entertainment house. If this is true, what will be the effect of a strengthened Mars there?

katydid

Saturn is a double edged sword. It can bring strength, stability and improvement in it's wake. Or it can bring restriction and delays. But it depends upon your actions as well. So I am not sure how your money will be affected but in the end it will be a positive lesson and you will be stronger for it.

I am not sure how the 5th house ail play out. More structured hobbies maybe? lol

Saturn is a double edged sword. It can bring strength, stability and improvement in it's wake. Or it can bring restriction and delays. But it depends upon your actions as well. So I am not sure how your money will be affected but in the end it will be a positive lesson and you will be stronger for it.

I am not sure how the 5th house ail play out. More structured hobbies maybe? lol

Thanks again!