Neptune opp Saturn in Leo

C1

Some of us are feeling a strong Sun energy this Solstice I believe.

Yesterday I was advised that for my own sanity and health
I may look at any frustration I'm feeling in the moment and
choose to set aside the part I'm playing in the drama;

if I just take a minute to notice I'm playing a role
I can let
go...

I reckon feeling that fixed T-square at Summer solstice had to be good for something.

Here's something Eric Frances wrote that may be worth thinking on:

"So what's next?

Well, remembering that 2005 was largely a setup for what is coming in 2006, here is the rundown.

Chiron conjunct Nessus in Aquarius. In 2006 we will experience the second of two exact passes of this aspect, and a third, which is a near miss. The first exact one was May 13, 2005. The second will be January 10, 2005.

The third (the near miss) is October 10, 2006. This is an aspect that will be igniting the Aquarius energy of what you might call "awareness to the people," setting a pattern that will last for many years. Aquarius is about communities, culture, the Internet, group responsibilities, and group agreements. It is about the politics of the tribe and where the individual fits in. We all bear wounds involving fitting in, and now is the time to address them by name, and to go beyond them.

The Parallel Worlds Alignment. In the first week of February, around the time of the Pagan holiday Imbolc, there [was] an unusual alignment between the Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. It involves aspects by longitude (what sign the planets are in, exact by degree) and by declination (their distance north or south of the celestial equator). Hence, there are both aspects and parallels among this group of planets; what some would call a superaspect, which is one form of a cosmic trigger. As with Chiron conjunct Nessus, there is strongly implied the choice of where to put out consciousness, the choice of what we want to be aware of.

Pluto Crossing the Galactic Core. Though this is not exact until the last week of 2006, there is an exceptionally close alignment between Pluto and the Galactic Core (in late Sagittarius) during the first week of spring. This comes simultaneously with a solar eclipse, as well as the progressions in the Presidential Inauguration chart going off (part two—part one was the last week of October). This group of events, clustered together, will be the stunning sequel of what brought us the Scooter Libby indictment, only I think it's reasonable to expect something a little more satisfying. Pluto on the Galactic Core will be humanity's biggest push in a long, long while in the direction of, well, being humanitarian.
The GC, as an astrological point, teaches giving up our judgments, seeing the big picture, and learning lesson one taught by the Core: as within, so without. Or, as the Course in Miracles would put it, God/Goddess is not outside yourself. Pluto crossing this point is one of the last vital thresholds of the Pluto in Sagittarius era, which takes us back to the early 1990s when the world started to move in the undeniable direction of Jihad, be it Christian or Muslim.

Saturn opposite Neptune. This is the aspect beginning in August, but which has been vibrating around since last summer (and which continues well into 2007) that you're most likely to read about when cruising the Internet or a commercial astrological publication. It is the meeting of Saturn in Leo opposite Neptune in Aquarius. Saturn in Leo (of "when the levee breaks" fame) opposite Neptune in Aquarius ("let's get fooled again and again and again and slowly, gradually wake up") means: something comes to a head. It is a face-to-face meeting between two very different energies: the solid nature of Saturn in Leo and the watery, ideologically foggy nature of Neptune in Aquarius.

There is political as well as individual information in this aspect. Mass consciousness becomes aware of something particular. That something begins to respond to the pressure. It is compelling that the first pass of this three-part aspect occurs on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall. There, we had one of many examples of land meets sea; of idea meets reality; of some overwhelming presence inundating something that would not move; and mainly of a turning point in history.

Oppositions are the full expression of a conjunction; the opposition of 2006 was preceded by a conjunction at the time the Berlin Wall came down and with it the Iron Curtain, the Cold War, and the nuclear arms race. One logical expression of this aspect would be some turn of history that compelled many people to give up on the idea of state aggression as a way of life."

Well, hmmm.....I like that.
Be well and peaceful.
C1

Kimberanne

I'm a little nervous about this transit. I have Saturn getting ready to conjunct my AC with it opposing transit Neptune, who is camping out on my DC. Additionally T Neptune is squaring my natal Neptune and Jupiter (have exact opposition of Jupiter and Neptune). Saturn doesn't want to be left out so it is squaring Natal Neptune and Natal Jupiter as well. Add to that my t Uranus opposing natal Uranus and conjunct natal Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.

YIKES!!!!!:eek: I'm not sure if I should hide in my closet or go dancing in the rain!

Any thoughts?

C1

Hi Kimberanne,
Make Art - you're activated by the muse and planets -- and you must
be an artist (all life partakes in art) and anyway, I too feel concern when
planets gang up aspectually, yet I take a deep breath and look at fear and
open my heart and realize the world's one humanity.

Dancing in the rain is a great image in this d r o u g h t!

And, it's so nice to hear a response to the message from Eric Francis that I posted here, too.
Thanks.
C1

Kimberanne

C1,

LOL! Well, I WAS a Social Worker for almost 10 years. I quit that job the beginning of June to take a giant leap of faith in myself. I've started an on-line company. I work with schools and other non-profit organizations doing fundraisers selling... my jewelry. I design it and make it. It is pretty generic at this point because I have to be able to mass produce it, but as I type I am surrounded by beads and baubles. My site is www.thespiritweaver.com I'm not done with it yet, but I'm doing EVERYTHING myself.

I guess my fear is that I made the biggest mistake of my life taking this chance and that I could have either ruined my kids future or I will hit it big and not have to worry about how I'll make the house payment. I'm a single mom and I have just enough money for about 3 more months of no income. So, I plan on launching the site mid August and I really need orders to come in.

So, all these transits makes me feel like a cat in a rocking chair store!

franklin taylor

Hello,
I have been thinking about this since last summer. I kept reading in my AstroDienst personal horoscope that I had issues that I was going to come to face to face with and must resolve. Well, last June 1st my wife up and tells me shes moving out and separating though we had troubles for sometime it totally suprised me, not shockedly so, but I had been deceived (Neptune). I looked it up and at the hour she told me this, Neptune was almost exactly Opposite my Natal Sun,which is 19 degrees 49 minutes Leo, and Neptune was at 19 degrees 47 minutes Aquarius. Neptune was also in almost perfect square with my Natal Neptune which was at 19 degrees and 26 minutes Scorpio. To add, the Moon was in Conjunction with my Natal Sun and near perfectly Squaring her Natal Sun. To top it even further, my wife's Natal Sun was conjuncting Neptune as well with her Natal Sun being 19 degrees and 56 minutes Aquarius. Neptune was barely within orb of squaring her Natal Neptune as well. We are divorcing, So how's that for an example, I am not looking forward to my Saturn conjunct my Natal Sun around next September 17. The Oddest thing is the cause , by in large, is of Neptunian origin...... Her Alcoholism (Neptune) and My Reaction (a lunar thing maybe) to it. So, there's a real example of Life and Astrology.
Take Care.
Franklin

Kimberanne

Franklin. I'm sorry for all of the drama and difficulties in your life right now and thank you for sharing those real life examples of how things play out for us. It is one reason why I like to look ahead at the transits that are coming up. It helps me know what to do now to lessen the possible impact of varying transits.

franklin taylor

Hi Kimberanne,
I really meant no drama by it (but I have a Leo Mercury) difficulties, certainly too late to change. I just think its a really strange coincidence (yet not) that Neptune lined up in our charts that way and I actually saw it in our charts. I have rarely seen transits that have had any effect on me (for good or ill) to see them work out amazes me and I try to convey what I feel in writing. I am not a cold dry writer unless I am feeling cold and dry (which isn't very often). I have been around long enough to see many times when I expect to see something happen on its own it almost certainly will not happen in my life. I have to make it so or tell someone else. I have been a bit of a skeptic about transits, but things are changing and I find that exciting. You can almost look and see what sign a person's Natal Mercury is in to see what style their writing is.
Take Care.
Franklin