does anyone here know anything about tarot?

TheeSinister1

I got these 3 cards for how he feels about me - http://imgur.com/a/seMZP0L

Game of Thrones deck.
Cups
Swords
Coins (Pentacles)
Spears (Wands)

Last edited:

waybread

I don't have a good feeling about this deck. The Ryder-Waite deck (which I use occasionally) was based on some spiritual principles, but this deck (plus some others that are out there) is based on a fantasy series that was anything but. I watched the first season, but decided I didn't need all of the gratuitous sex and violence, and ended it there.

Having said that, I don't think this Tarot spread is offering you much hope. The queen of spears looks austere and unwelcoming. (In the Ryder-Waite deck the wands are wooden staffs sprouting green leaves. The queen of wands has a solar, Leo energy.) With the page of pentacles, are you in it for the money? The fool should be a very spiritual message that you are taking the first steps of a journey, but liable to misstep.

However, if the Game of Thrones was very meaningful to you, you know which characters the cards represent. You can think about what the characters symbolize to you, and derive your meanings from them.

TheeSinister1

I don't have a good feeling about this deck. The Ryder-Waite deck (which I use occasionally) was based on some spiritual principles, but this deck (plus some others that are out there) is based on a fantasy series that was anything but. I watched the first season, but decided I didn't need all of the gratuitous sex and violence, and ended it there.

Having said that, I don't think this Tarot spread is offering you much hope. The queen of spears looks austere and unwelcoming. (In the Ryder-Waite deck the wands are wooden staffs sprouting green leaves. The queen of wands has a solar, Leo energy.) With the page of pentacles, are you in it for the money? The fool should be a very spiritual message that you are taking the first steps of a journey, but liable to misstep.

However, if the Game of Thrones was very meaningful to you, you know which characters the cards represent. You can think about what the characters symbolize to you, and derive your meanings from them.

I’m not in it for the money, i actually like this guy. Queen of wands would make sense, i have a Fire moon...

Gemini888

I’m not in it for the money, i actually like this guy. Queen of wands would make sense, i have a Fire moon...
Care to elaborate who he is to you at the moment?

I'm not familiar with Game of Throne, but I'm going to use RWS's logic (as well as TdM) for this.

The Fool looks like a new beginning. Your guy wants a fresh start in whatever relationship you are talking about. The Page of Coins is about money, but on a deeper level it's about practical security. Looks like your guy wants a stable relationship with you (like, he wants a lot of commitment from both sides)? I don't really understand RWS's Page 100%, but TdM's Page is the beginner of whatever domain he's in charge of. The Page is a rather confused guy, he doesn't know how to control his power or even if his power is worth his time in the first place. TdM's Page of Coins has just moved from the cup to the coin, so he's still influenced somewhat by the cup. Your guy looks extremely confused, he wants a stable relationship but doesn't know how to make it a reality, maybe because he's still influenced by his emotion. Given that he has just started (the Fool), that makes sense. Nevertheless, he has all the passion necessary to dive into the relationship (the Queen). He doesn't know where he is going to, but he will try his best.

TheeSinister1

Care to elaborate who he is to you at the moment?

I'm not familiar with Game of Throne, but I'm going to use RWS's logic (as well as TdM) for this.

The Fool looks like a new beginning. Your guy wants a fresh start in whatever relationship you are talking about. The Page of Coins is about money, but on a deeper level it's about practical security. Looks like your guy wants a stable relationship with you (like, he wants a lot of commitment from both sides)? I don't really understand RWS's Page 100%, but TdM's Page is the beginner of whatever domain he's in charge of. The Page is a rather confused guy, he doesn't know how to control his power or even if his power is worth his time in the first place. TdM's Page of Coins has just moved from the cup to the coin, so he's still influenced somewhat by the cup. Your guy looks extremely confused, he wants a stable relationship but doesn't know how to make it a reality, maybe because he's still influenced by his emotion. Given that he has just started (the Fool), that makes sense. Nevertheless, he has all the passion necessary to dive into the relationship (the Queen). He doesn't know where he is going to, but he will try his best.

My new bf. We met online but i’m gonna move to his country 🙂. he just happens to make a lot of money! But we talk more and more each day and we fell for eachother deeply. Maybe he was confused, because of the distance...

Last edited:

waybread

How do you know he makes a lot of money? Can you verify it? There are a lot of scams on the Internet, so please be careful.

katydid

Why do i have to tell a stranger about my man’s financial business, gtfo!

Because she is trying to help you. And he is just as much a stranger to you as she is, until you really get to know him.

She is wondering how you know for certain that he is really who he says he is. Ever watched Catfish? :whistling:

waybread

Why do i have to tell a stranger about my man’s financial business, gtfo!

You don't. But we are here to help you. You have no idea if this man is being truthful with you. Some guys do get their jollies stringing along women on the Internet and pretending to be in love with them. In a worst case, the Internet lover is into some kind of scam that shows up once he thinks the lady is hooked on him.

Looking back at your Tarot spread, keeping in mind that the first card is The Fool, and that the page is a novice; please keep your wits about you, that's all.