Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 07-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Iíve read that you canít do anything about combust natal planets? Omg how do I overcome this one then?

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 07-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,651
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iíve read that you canít do anything about combust natal planets? Omg how do I overcome this one then?
You can't change what's in your natal chart. You can work with it.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 07-10-2019, 05:00 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,198
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You can't change what's in your natal chart. You can work with it.
Isn't the Sun supposed to take on characteristics of the combust planet? Seems like "absorbed" is a better description.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 07-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Isn't the Sun supposed to take on characteristics of the combust planet? Seems like "absorbed" is a better description.
So in this case Iím absorbed In mercury?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 07-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You can't change what's in your natal chart. You can work with it.
How would I work with the combustion? Use my moon and shine or another way? 😊😊🌟🌟
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,651
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So in this case Iím absorbed In mercury?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
How would I work with the combustion? Use my moon and shine or another way? 😊😊🌟🌟
For you, Mercury and Sun are indistinguishable. For people who don't have Mercury combust, there may be a significant difference between the Mercury part of their life: how they communicate, how Mercury things work for them, and the sun part of their life: core self development. Especially if Sun and Mercury are in different signs.

Yours is a unique case: they are in different signs, but so close in orb that Mercury is combust. So, it's rather like your sun is 50% Capricorn and 50% Sagittarius.

This being a Sagittarius Mercury, it's in fall. I expect you don't have the strong attention to detail, or need for being very detailed, that people with a domiciled Mercury might. You're likely a big picture thinker, who, instead of working out the details when you're doing something new or planning an endeavor or figuring out how to get somewhere you've never been before, just start doing it and let it work itself out. That's a Sagittarian way. But Capricorn, being an earth sign, needs, if not every detail worked out, at least to know where he's going to land. For you, these messages are fused. You can live them both at once, or you can suppress one in favor of the other.

I wonder if you're honoring the Sagittarius side of yourself, or hiding it under Capricorn. The way you've described your situation, it sounds very Capricornian: not getting the attention you want, feeling isolated, being a loner. Pure Capricorn would often want to be alone, but you're not pure Capricorn. You have other voices, too. But I've also noticed you voicing discomfort at the thought of anyone else being uncomfortable. That, to me, sounds very Libra: you don't want to rock the boat. You're afraid of people not liking it, or not liking you for rocking the boat, or both.

Fire signs don't care about rocking the boat. Fire energy is action energy. With that energy, you do what you will and let it land where it may. Earth energy needs to be grounded and stable, but also tends not to be swayed by others' thoughts and feelings. Notice them, yes, but without being personally affected. Earth sign energy, especially Capricorn, gives a certain objectivity.

But Libra is all about harmony. Libra hates it if people seem even a little bit upset. Especially if there's any reason to believe they're upset with you. That's destroying the harmony that the Libra in you works so hard to maintain.

Perhaps what you're doing here is suppressing your fire energy, the Sagittarius and Leo in you, because it's the biggest threat to that Libra harmony and Capricorn stability.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 07-10-2019, 07:48 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,248
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post

....Yours is a unique case: they are in different signs
but so close in orb that Mercury is combust....

Mercury and Sun are frequently in different signs
as is currently the case
and if you do not own an EPHEMERIS
then
astroseek displays FREE a useful daily transits chart calculator

at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/tr...etary-transits

by the way
Al-Biruni makes an illuminating comment (Book of Instruction, section 483)
that Venus can sometimes be conjunct the Sun and yet not combust
because she is still visible on account of her occasional extreme latitude
Venus is definitely conjunct, but not combust
and for reasons of visibility, not longitude or sign cusps.
So Al-Biruni is stating that conjoining
and being in the same sign as the sun
as a matter of aspect
is not the same as being combust
aka being harmed by the sunbeams.
One is a matter of longitude, the other is a matter of visibility.
and so
If we do not apply rules of conjunction to rules of combustion
because they are distinct
then most authorities would allow out-of-sign combustion
because out-of-sign combustion still harms a planet
because the suns rays burn within a certain orb regardless of sign
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 07-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Also the bit where u said about Capricorn and detail and sag letís it work out itself is so me too! Amazing 😊and when I do the sag thing it does work out better than when I do the Capricorn thing as the capricorn thing stresses me out and I have zero patience
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 07-11-2019, 12:44 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,651
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I sometimes donít care and it hurts me to read that I do which is true and I try and deny it to myself as thatís not how I deeply feel Inside.
You feel both ways, and both are equally valid. That's the kind of paradox that birth charts often present us with... again and again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
My sag and Leo are roaring inside to come out and at the moment itís all INSIDE. And I want it OUTSIDE. Just donít know how. When Iím at work my fire is there especially my roar lol but only at work in my comfort place not anywhere else. And at home Iím very comfortable and completely myself but not completely around all my siblings. I find them difficult to be around and awkward.
You've named it: you need to be somewhere you're comfortable in order to let your fire out. What's the difference between work and home? What makes you more comfortable letting it out at work than anywhere else?

If you can figure that out, you'll know what you would need in other areas of your life to be able to release your fire there.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,651
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
At work Iím in leadership so Iím serious but also have fun. I have the balance. Outside of this Iím the outsider. Iím not known Iím not in charge etc I need to find my place within a group without having the title of the boss
Finding your place in the group may be a lifelong journey. North node in the eleventh house. In addition to being the voracious dragon's head, the north node is where you're going in the long run. Not what you already know how to do, necessarily, but what you're learning to do and be. You want more because it's what you lack.

So, we're right back to Leo and Moon. Leo being the performer, your place could be in a group of performers. Maybe you would feel more a part of things if you joined a performing arts group. Community theater, dance, comedy club, whatever kind of performing art interests you.

Even if that group is just one thing you do, even if that's the only place you feel you can be your performer self, just having that space would help that side of you develop. Then you might find it more integrated in other areas of your life, too.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Finding your place in the group may be a lifelong journey. North node in the eleventh house. In addition to being the voracious dragon's head, the north node is where you're going in the long run. Not what you already know how to do, necessarily, but what you're learning to do and be. You want more because it's what you lack.

So, we're right back to Leo and Moon. Leo being the performer, your place could be in a group of performers. Maybe you would feel more a part of things if you joined a performing arts group. Community theater, dance, comedy club, whatever kind of performing art interests you.

Even if that group is just one thing you do, even if that's the only place you feel you can be your performer self, just having that space would help that side of you develop. Then you might find it more integrated in other areas of your life, too.
Thatís amazing advice! Iím gonna look into this. I was looking at registering as an extra but never did it but Iím going to Ďbite the bulletíí And go for it!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (07-11-2019)
  #87  
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Moon conjunct North node. Second time I've seen that, but yours, Hkk, is further away than the other guys I saw. Again, its difficult to predict how this is playing out due to an accurate time of birth at the moment, but I'd say Osa is spot on with the 11th house interpretation.

I wonder if you feel more comfy being in the boss situations, due to the control you feel, yet, uncomfortable during social scenes, because of the lack of perceived control. Not calling you a control freak btw, just saying that work environments are much more....controlled and predictable than social scenes.

Going by this chart, how was your home life? Mars in playing for your team an its exalt so that should be...favorable.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 07-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Moon conjunct North node. Second time I've seen that, but yours, Hkk, is further away than the other guys I saw. Again, its difficult to predict how this is playing out due to an accurate time of birth at the moment, but I'd say Osa is spot on with the 11th house interpretation.

I wonder if you feel more comfy being in the boss situations, due to the control you feel, yet, uncomfortable during social scenes, because of the lack of perceived control. Not calling you a control freak btw, just saying that work environments are much more....controlled and predictable than social scenes.

Going by this chart, how was your home life? Mars in playing for your team an its exalt so that should be...favorable.
I do feel controlled and balanced at work but only in my environment at work. At managers meetings Iím very aloof and I try to come out but it scares me how stubborn I am and inside my head I think the other managers are ..... hate to say this.... beneath me!! Thatís the only word I can use and Iím also very shy too. Contradictory I know. I thinks itís my defence mechanism. In my team I do feel controlled and comfortable and the star of the show and I bring ppl out of themselves and help them to become the best they can be. Thatís something I love doing and seeing them change.

At home when I was younger the household was a fiery household. Donít really want to go into too much detail but it wasnít the worst but it wasnít the most pleasant at times. However there were a lot of fun times and as I was the youngest and only girl I was given attention. I have an amazing relationship with my mom. Sheís the best 😍😍🥰🥰. My brothers are annoying but they donít live with us anymore except for one .Now home life is great. Iím not married and still live at home.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 07-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I do feel controlled and balanced at work but only in my environment at work. At managers meetings Iím very aloof and I try to come out but it scares me how stubborn I am and inside my head I think the other managers are ..... hate to say this.... beneath me!! Thatís the only word I can use and Iím also very shy too. Contradictory I know. I thinks itís my defence mechanism. In my team I do feel controlled and comfortable and the star of the show and I bring ppl out of themselves and help them to become the best they can be. Thatís something I love doing and seeing them change.

At home when I was younger the household was a fiery household. Donít really want to go into too much detail but it wasnít the worst but it wasnít the most pleasant at times. However there were a lot of fun times and as I was the youngest and only girl I was given attention. I have an amazing relationship with my mom. Sheís the best 😍😍🥰🥰. My brothers are annoying but they donít live with us anymore except for one .Now home life is great. Iím not married and still live at home.
The home life thing is what I expected, though, I imagine with Mars being on your side, you came out of all the unpleasant stuff on top. The exalt Saturn-Jupiter conjunction is the issue I can see causing great harm, but Mars pushes you through. Not asking for anymore details, since that's none of our business.

As for the good stuff - that's freaking great. I'm happy you have good relations with your folks. Siblings are, from my poor memory, a third house subject and with Mercury in Sag there (Not too favorable a placement), I can see the annoyance from brothers. Also ruled by Jupiter, though, with Venus there, I'm going to assume there is still love for them, too.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 07-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
The home life thing is what I expected, though, I imagine with Mars being on your side, you came out of all the unpleasant stuff on top. The exalt Saturn-Jupiter conjunction is the issue I can see causing great harm, but Mars pushes you through. Not asking for anymore details, since that's none of our business.

As for the good stuff - that's freaking great. I'm happy you have good relations with your folks. Siblings are, from my poor memory, a third house subject and with Mercury in Sag there (Not too favorable a placement), I can see the annoyance from brothers. Also ruled by Jupiter, though, with Venus there, I'm going to assume there is still love for them, too.
Wouldnít call it love lol! Whatís the issue with the Jupiter Saturn conjunction?
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Wouldnít call it love lol! Whatís the issue with the Jupiter Saturn conjunction?
Lol. Is it more... Acceptance then? With that grand Conjunction ruling your third, there might've been some really bad issues surrounding brothers.

Again, it's none of our business, so no need for details, Hkk. On top of that,I'm not an astrologer.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Lol. Is it more... Acceptance then? With that grand Conjunction ruling your third, there might've been some really bad issues surrounding brothers.

Again, it's none of our business, so no need for details, Hkk. On top of that,I'm not an astrologer.
What is this grand conjunction then. What does it all mean? Acceptance is a better word yes lol. I just think some of them are jealous of me despite them being just as successful if not more than me in careers etc. I clash with some of them but itís not an issue. Iíve learnt to not care.

Your not an astrologer?? I thought you were. Your very good at all this Blaze. My guardian angel from space ...well from internet space lol
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
What is this grand conjunction then. What does it all mean? Acceptance is a better word yes lol. I just think some of them are jealous of me despite them being just as successful if not more than me in careers etc. I clash with some of them but itís not an issue. Iíve learnt to not care.

Your not an astrologer?? I thought you were. Your very good at all this Blaze. My guardian angel from space ...well from internet space lol
The grand conjunction is when big old Saturn conjuncts big old Jupiter. Happens rarely. Last time it happened in Taurus which isn't all that powerful a placement. The one you have happened in Libra, the exalt of Saturn, so its effects in your chart should be quite huge. Should be.

The next grand conjunction happens in Aquarius, 2020, Saturn's domicile. Haven't looked into anyone else's predictions on what'll happen, but its supposed to be a major event. That conjunction will trine your natal one as well, so I'd stay tuned into transits.

Also, Pluto will be conjunct them as well. Katydid could explain more, I like when she talks about Pluto since I dunno jack about it.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
The grand conjunction is when big old Saturn conjuncts big old Jupiter. Happens rarely. Last time it happened in Taurus which isn't all that powerful a placement. The one you have happened in Libra, the exalt of Saturn, so its effects in your chart should be quite huge. Should be.

The next grand conjunction happens in Aquarius, 2020, Saturn's domicile. Haven't looked into anyone else's predictions on what'll happen, but its supposed to be a major event. That conjunction will trine your natal one as well, so I'd stay tuned into transits.

Also, Pluto will be conjunct them as well. Katydid could explain more, I like when she talks about Pluto since I dunno jack about it.
Wow thank you! Letís see if katydid would like to chat??
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:41 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,198
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
The grand conjunction is when big old Saturn conjuncts big old Jupiter. Happens rarely. Last time it happened in Taurus which isn't all that powerful a placement. The one you have happened in Libra, the exalt of Saturn, so its effects in your chart should be quite huge. Should be.

The next grand conjunction happens in Aquarius, 2020, Saturn's domicile. Haven't looked into anyone else's predictions on what'll happen, but its supposed to be a major event. That conjunction will trine your natal one as well, so I'd stay tuned into transits.

Also, Pluto will be conjunct them as well. Katydid could explain more, I like when she talks about Pluto since I dunno jack about it.
Blaze, do you consider Saturn a Domicled co-ruler of Aqua, along with ? That makes for some mismatched roommates!
Notice that in Trad, there's no such thing as 2 Domicle-rulers for one Sign.

Last edited by david starling; 07-11-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,248
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


The grand conjunction is when big old Saturn conjuncts big old Jupiter.

Happens rarely.

Jupiter's alignment with Saturn
occurs at intervals of just under 20 years
The aspect is occasionally repeated due to a retrograde
of one or both planets.
Each successive conjunction
not counting retrograde repeats
occurs at a mean advance of
approximately 243 degrees relative to its predecessor
although from one alignment to the next
this arc can vary considerably.

Every third conjunction
i.e.
once every 60 years
brings the alignment back
to its starting place, plus around 9 degrees:
this 60 year cycle is termed
FIRST ORDER RECURRENCE of the conjunction.
Every 40th conjunction - roughly once every 800 years -
brings the alignment back to within about 1 degree of its starting place:

this approximate 800 year cycle is termed SECOND ORDER RECURRENCE
aka GREAT MUTATION CYCLE

In ancient times Jupiter and Saturn
were the outermost known planets

and

were called by astrologers of old the "Great Chronocrators".
For millennia
the alignment of these two planets
has been regarded
as a significator of great social
economic
and
political watersheds - historic turning points, if you will.
hence
referred to as
"The Great Conjunction"
clearly then
Juiter Saturn conjunctions have been charted for millenia
by MUNDANE ASTROLOGERS
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Blaze (07-11-2019)
  #97  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:55 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Wow thank you! Letís see if katydid would like to chat??
If we chant her username loud enough, she'll show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Blaze, do you consider Saturn a Domicled co-ruler of Aqua, along with ? That makes for some mismatched roommates!
Notice that in Trad, there's no such thing as 2 Domicle-rulers for one Sign.
I dunno. The only astrologer I know who uses the outer's doesn't give them rulers.

Personally, again, I dunno. Haven't studied anything related to the outers. Any book recommendations?
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:57 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Jupiter's alignment with Saturn
occurs at intervals of just under 20 years
The aspect is occasionally repeated due to a retrograde
of one or both planets.
Each successive conjunction
not counting retrograde repeats
occurs at a mean advance of
approximately 243 degrees relative to its predecessor
although from one alignment to the next
this arc can vary considerably.

Every third conjunction
i.e.
once every 60 years
brings the alignment back
to its starting place, plus around 9 degrees:
this 60 year cycle is termed
FIRST ORDER RECURRENCE of the conjunction.
Every 40th conjunction - roughly once every 800 years -
brings the alignment back to within about 1 degree of its starting place:

this approximate 800 year cycle is termed SECOND ORDER RECURRENCE
aka GREAT MUTATION CYCLE

In ancient times Jupiter and Saturn
were the outermost known planets

and

were called by astrologers of old the "Great Chronocrators".
For millennia
the alignment of these two planets
has been regarded
as a significator of great social
economic
and
political watersheds - historic turning points, if you will.
hence
referred to as
"The Great Conjunction"
clearly then
Juiter Saturn conjunctions have been charted for millenia
by MUNDANE ASTROLOGERS
Thanks mon ami. Good info here.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-12-2019)
  #99  
Unread 07-12-2019, 06:12 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,198
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
If we chant her username loud enough, she'll show up.



I dunno. The only astrologer I know who uses the outer's doesn't give them rulers.

Personally, again, I dunno. Haven't studied anything related to the outers. Any book recommendations?
Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp of Traditionalistic astrology. Most of us here are Mods, so you can learn about Modernistic just by observing the Chart-readings which include the Outermosts as Sign-rulers:
Uranian Domicile-rulership of Aquarius, Neptune for Pisces, Pluto for Scorpio.

There's also the Vedic board, which includes terminology not found in Western astrology. Not many Vedic astrologers use the Outermosts though, but a few do. It's the official astrology of India.

Last edited by david starling; 07-12-2019 at 06:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 07-13-2019, 10:45 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Iíve read about this great conjunction and Iím still not clear what it will mean or has meant (natal chart) for me? 🤔
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.