Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-28-2019, 02:40 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

I attach chart of a guy who is deceptive, narcissistic, aggressive and malevolent. He has a deep personality disorder, which is confirmed by various tests and a bunch of healthcare specialists.


I would compare him to Charles Manson in his manipulative skills used to harm and use other people.

He doesn`t pay his debts and doesn`t care if his actions are harmful to others or whatsoever.

He is seemingly above the law and extremely lucky in almost everything he does. There`s no legal way to make him pay for his wrongdoing, which is a combination of his deception and his luck, I guess.

Does it reflect in his chart?


I also wonder if his luck is given to him forever ( note Jupiter in sect and highly dignified and in mutual reception with his Sun).



I appreciate any insights
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pt+trans.jpg (71.4 KB, 56 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-28-2019, 03:49 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
I attach chart of a guy who is deceptive, narcissistic, aggressive and malevolent. He has a deep personality disorder, which is confirmed by various tests and a bunch of healthcare specialists.


I would compare him to Charles Manson in his manipulative skills used to harm and use other people.

He doesn`t pay his debts and doesn`t care if his actions are harmful to others or whatsoever.

He is seemingly above the law and extremely lucky in almost everything he does. There`s no legal way to make him pay for his wrongdoing, which is a combination of his deception and his luck, I guess.

Does it reflect in his chart?


I also wonder if his luck is given to him forever ( note Jupiter in sect and highly dignified and in mutual reception with his Sun).



I appreciate any insights
I'm sure there's a lot in there, but the first thing I see is Jupiter conjunct Mercury in Leo in the 7th house. I would think that placement would bring him ability to manipulate others and the luck to get away with it, at least for now. Karma catches up to everyone. If not now, later. There is also a loose square between Pluto and sun and a tight one between Pluto and Venus indicating potential control issues.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
dd78 (02-28-2019)
  #3  
Unread 02-28-2019, 05:11 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Karma catches up to everyone. If not now, later..
Thank you for replying

Yes, I hope karma will finally catch up with him. THIS lifetime

His Saturn is in partial conjunction with his North Node ( both are Karma-related), but NN is rather considered a benefic by some traditional authorities…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
There is also a loose square between Pluto and sun and a tight one between Pluto and Venus indicating potential control issues.
yes, you are spot on!
COntrol issues are clearly visible in his behavior. They rise from his insecurities.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-28-2019, 05:19 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,800
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

With that exact conjunction of Saturn on his North Node, he may reap his negative karma in this lifetime. It may take awhile, but he will reap what he sows, in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
dd78 (03-06-2019)
  #5  
Unread 02-28-2019, 05:56 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
With that exact conjunction of Saturn on his North Node, he may reap his negative karma in this lifetime. It may take awhile, but he will reap what he sows, in my opinion.

Yes, he is in his 4th profected year right now and it activates his natal Mars.

And Mars profects to nSaturn and NN .

He has some difficult transits right now.
And some unpleasant eclipses coming up as well
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dd78 For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-01-2019)
  #6  
Unread 02-28-2019, 07:33 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 442
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

EDIT: Sorry I looked at this wrong - long story short: his karma will manifest as his Saturn approaches natal moon.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
dd78 (03-02-2019), katydid (03-01-2019)
  #7  
Unread 03-01-2019, 07:45 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,205
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

in case information helps pick clues as relevant, btw what is the relationship?


cap asc ambitious and hardworking;
mars elevated aspect over cap asc, athletic personality, protective of health;

sat-rahu NNode virgo, critical thinking, good for audit roles,
rise-fall in life, donate-serve at old age homes;
toxic abdominal-intestinal issues;

sat now transit own cap 12th for foreign lands, opp sun-venus cancer,
affecting health and relationship current 2.5yrs transit;

sun-venus cancer sensitive, artistic aptitudes, need zinc supplements,
sun 7th seeking well-to-do person a spouse but separative;
venus 6th influencing through charm of personality,
but negating relationship.
venus lord 4th over 6th, health issues for mother and property matters;
venus lord 9th for luck over 6th, calling for extra efforts; kidney issues etc;

rahu now 1.5yr transit sun-venus, foreign relationships,
toxic abdominal-heart-lung-kidney issues;


ketu separative SNode pisces first, hyper-sensitive, spiritual,
attention catching looks, pain-injury-surgery head-feet etc;
sat-ketu now transit cap 1.5yr, accident prone;


jup-mer leo, commanding attitude, poetic aptitudes;
jup 11th lord over 7th, gains through spouse-business partners;
jup leo trine aspect own sag 11th for gains;

mer lord 6/8 over 7th affecting health-relationships;
liver-skin issues;


scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc, inimical mars gemini 5th,
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position,
temperamental, information technology;
mars 10th lord over 5th, rise-fall in position sometime.

moon taurus 4th, energetic, creative, stubborn,
love of food-comforts, hotel management, dairying, etc;

moon debilated aspect inimical scorpio 10th for career;
inimical scorpio 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition,
secretive, investigative, forensic, research-occult aptitudes;


all planets between rahu-ketu, darkness below the lamp,
rahu transits clouding things and toxic health issues;
ketu transits, detachments, pain-injury-surgery;


jup year ahead transit own sag 11th for gains through advisory roles,
through elders-teachers-gurus-consultancy-teaching roles;
jup-mars opp in transit good at project advisory roles;


pars fortuna over dark pit scorpio 9th for luck-fortune,
through stress-delays though;

7th stellium, indifferent attitude in relationships;


do promptly ack, share pointwise how true-untrue-insightful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc,


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 03-01-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
dd78 (03-02-2019)
  #8  
Unread 03-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
Thank you for replying

Yes, I hope karma will finally catch up with him. THIS lifetime
Haha! I hear ya, but be careful. You don't need any schadenfreude screwing up your own karma, eh?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
dd78 (03-02-2019)
  #9  
Unread 03-02-2019, 12:31 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
EDIT: Sorry I looked at this wrong - long story short: his karma will manifest as his Saturn approaches natal moon.
it`s OK
I can see Saturn transiting his natal AC very soon. However, I wouldn't expect any disasters or whatsoever, because Saturn rules his 1+2 HS ( I use Whole sign houses) and transits 1st hs.

TSaturn is dignified now and his natal Saturn is in a good condition as well.

So I rather suppose that there may be a death in his family resulting in him getting an inheritance or something of the kind.

His family is rich and he is the only heir to their possessions.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-02-2019, 12:41 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Haha! I hear ya, but be careful. You don't need any schadenfreude screwing up your own karma, eh?
Oh, it`s not "Schadenfreude"
This guy was hurting me for years and what he did to me on emotional level can never be undone.
I will save the you details. It would feel sorry to know them.

He also owes me a big amount of money, but as I`ve just learned from a lawyer, there is virtually no legal way to make him pay me back.

It makes him a total winner and myself a total looser
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-02-2019, 01:22 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
in case information helps pick clues as relevant, btw what is the relationship?

Thank you for your input kshantaram

This is my feedback:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
cap asc ambitious and hardworking;
mars elevated aspect over cap asc, athletic personality, protective of health;

In no way - he is actually the opposite: lazy and rather sickly than athletic.
He has chronic asthma (is it Mars in Gemini square Saturn?)
But he smokes a lot of cigarettes and doesn`t take his antiallergic drugs.
Inb general, his lifestyle is very toxic. He intoxicates a lot, but as Pluto started transiting his AC, he became somewhat delusional at times.
He has also been a psychiatric patient many times because of it.




Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
sun-venus cancer sensitive, artistic aptitudes, need zinc supplements,
sun 7th seeking well-to-do person a spouse but separative;
venus 6th influencing through charm of personality,
but negating relationship.
venus lord 4th over 6th, health issues for mother and property matters;
venus lord 9th for luck over 6th, calling for extra efforts; kidney issues etc;



rahu now 1.5yr transit sun-venus, foreign relationships,
toxic abdominal-heart-lung-kidney issues;
His kidneys are his weak spot as well (a family stuff, just like asthma and lower respiratory tract issues). As he intoxicates, he adds to this.



Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
jup-mer leo, commanding attitude, poetic aptitudes;
jup 11th lord over 7th, gains through spouse-business partners;
jup leo trine aspect own sag 11th for gains;

mer lord 6/8 over 7th affecting health-relationships;
liver-skin issues;
His liver is actually in a very good condition, even while overwhelmed by the amount of various substances he takes. And, quite obviously, the liver has to metabolize them and prepare them to be excreted by the kidneys.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc, inimical mars gemini 5th,
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position,
temperamental, information technology;
mars 10th lord over 5th, rise-fall in position sometime.

moon debilated aspect inimical scorpio 10th for career;
inimical scorpio 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition,
secretive, investigative, forensic, research-occult aptitudes;


You are very spot on! He is an IT specialist with vast knowledge on hardware and computer management, but a self-learner ( no formal education here).

unmarried. Lives with his mother. His only (unplanned) child is dead. He saw his son once and never give a penny for his needs.

He has no siblings and never met his own father.
However, his mother has many Arabic friends (from Kuwait) and they visit them every year and bring lots of gifts and support them with big amounts of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
moon taurus 4th, energetic, creative, stubborn,
love of food-comforts, hotel management, dairying, etc;

He is very intelligent and it makes him capable of manipulating people even better.
He is also a "smooth operator" and a master manipulator as far as his high verbal communication skills go.
AND he also has incredibly skillful hands, so he can play PC games (fps,rts) while using all of his fingers independently. It makes him win a lot of money on playing online. AT least it used to.

He can cook himself, but prefers his mom`s cooking, I guess.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dd78 For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (03-02-2019)
  #12  
Unread 03-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
Oh, it`s not "Schadenfreude"
This guy was hurting me for years and what he did to me on emotional level can never be undone.
I will save the you details. It would feel sorry to know them.

He also owes me a big amount of money, but as I`ve just learned from a lawyer, there is virtually no legal way to make him pay me back.

It makes him a total winner and myself a total looser
No way. The one who comes out of it with the cleaner soul is the "winner". Don't let users turn ya bitter.

Anyway, I was just teasing about the schadenfreude. How could you not like it just a little to see someone get comeuppance (within reason). We're only human.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-06-2019, 01:22 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
No way. The one who comes out of it with the cleaner soul is the "winner". Don't let users turn ya bitter.

Anyway, I was just teasing about the schadenfreude. How could you not like it just a little to see someone get comeuppance (within reason). We're only human.
Yes, I agree.

Thank you

But I`m interested in facts, not vague concepts.
The spiritual realm can`t pay my bills.


The facts are that his chart confirms his luck, IMO.
And his skills enable him dodging any bullet.



Can you see anything else?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:27 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

This guy is sitting in jail right now ( for violence towards his own mother), which is rather vacation for him. Basically, he has never worked in his life ( he is almost 40 right now), always being a parasite for others and in jail he won`t have to work anyway and will get anything he wants effortlessly.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-18-2019, 05:37 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Kshantaram - What is the significance of having all personal planets between the Nodes? Darkness below the lamp is interesting phrase.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
dd78 (09-18-2019)
  #16  
Unread 09-18-2019, 07:34 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,205
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

all planets between rahu-ketu, darkness below the lamp,
great people had these placements, looking fine,
but having dark spots of sadness etc in their lives
like Indian PM Jawaharlal Nehru.

rahu transits in quick sequence over the planets in cycles
clouding things and toxic health issues;

similarly ketu transits, causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;


hope this is self-explanatory,
appreciate your keen curiosity to understand,


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
dd78 (09-18-2019), passiflora (09-18-2019)
  #17  
Unread 09-18-2019, 08:07 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
rahu transits in quick sequence over the planets in cycles
clouding things and toxic health issues;

Indeed, he is highly toxic, but possesses superficial charm which makes him literally a wolf in sheep`s clothing.

He is rarely openly aggressive. He is passive-aggressive and manipulation is his primary method of interacting with other people.
He is very intelligent and eloquent and he uses his skills to manipulate other people into doing what he wants. Only when his manipulative tactics stop working he resorts to open violence.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-18-2019, 08:41 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
all planets between rahu-ketu, darkness below the lamp,

thank you for your reply

does it make any difference if one has all personal planets between ketu-rahu?
Or is it the same?

By personal planets you mean from Moon to Mars or Moon to Jupiter?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-18-2019, 08:59 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 793
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

kshantaram didn’t call them personal planets, to be fair. I did, just to distinguish them from the transpersonals which are oddly enough all on the other side of this chart. There’s also interestingly a tight Saturn conjunction with the node, maybe suggesting it couldn’t be internally integrated; at least in horary, planets less than a degree from the node are considered unlucky.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
dd78 (09-18-2019)
  #20  
Unread 09-18-2019, 09:03 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,277
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

How lucky could he be if people say things about him like you did, dd78? Being in jail is not my idea of luck.

How many people would describe this man as lucky in a blind chart reading without the introduction?

In reading a chart, I think it's best to try to view life from the person's probable own perspective on himself.

This is one of those charts with several indicators that I call, "It hurts to be you."

Sun square Pluto

Moon conjunct Chiron

Probably he feels vulbnerable and that the best defense is a good offense. Life doesn't seem fair to him, so he tries to dish back what he thinks he gets.

Do you know anything about his early childhood?

Saturn square Mars can indicate actual cruelty if other factors support it.

The "talent triangle" involving Pluto, Mars, and Mercury-Jupiter probably makes him feel good (Jupiter) about being ruthless (Mars-Pluto) and getting away with stuff. Traditionally Mercury rules liars and thieves.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 09-18-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
dd78 (09-18-2019)
  #21  
Unread 09-19-2019, 01:10 AM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
kshantaram didn’t call them personal planets, to be fair. I did, just to distinguish them from the transpersonals which are oddly enough all on the other side of this chart. There’s also interestingly a tight Saturn conjunction with the node, maybe suggesting it couldn’t be internally integrated; at least in horary, planets less than a degree from the node are considered unlucky.
Ok, Thank you for clarification
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-19-2019, 01:12 AM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Thank you for your response, Waybread
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
How lucky could he be if people say things about him like you did, dd78? Being in jail is not my idea of luck.
He doesn`t care, he barely leaved home anyway. He doesn`t work and isn`t interested in working or having any responsibilities. His mother is old and sick and she cooked and did 90% of the daily chores etc. He spent his time playing PC games and getting intoxicated. Of course, she covered all the expenses. Now he doesn`t even have to do the dishes. He will use his jail time to make connections with the underworld and exchange experiences and knowledge on methods of using others with other inmates also convicted for domestic violence. So generally he is in a comfortable situation.
It would be terrible for most people, but not him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
How many people would describe this man as lucky in a blind chart reading without the introduction?

In reading a chart, I think it's best to try to view life from the person's probable own perspective on himself.

This is one of those charts with several indicators that I call, "It hurts to be you."

Sun square Pluto

Moon conjunct Chiron

Probably he feels vulbnerable and that the best defense is a good offense. Life doesn't seem fair to him, so he tries to dish back what he thinks he gets.

Do you know anything about his early childhood?
he had never known his biological father, his mother was a single mother and spoiled him as her only child. He was allowed too much, without facing adequate consequences for any wrongdoing or disobedience . He never accepted any authority or father figures. He didn`t socialize in early childhood with his peers. He used to dominate other kids and was physically aggressive towards them, so he played with his toys home alone instead of playing with other kids in kindergarten and preschool.
His mother is a teacher, so when he went to school (the same one, in which she was employed as a teacher ), he was a VIP and was protected from facing much (if any) consequences of his inappropriate behavior, feeling no authority above him, denying all the rules.

all I learned about his past from himself later proved to be lies and half-truths. I know the truth about it from his mother and aunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Saturn square Mars can indicate actual cruelty if other factors support it.
He lacks empathy and accepts rules only if he has no other choice. He uses emotionl blackmail and is obsessively controlling . He always referred to me as being his possession, not a partner. Unless in an early stage of love bombing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
The "talent triangle" involving Pluto, Mars, and Mercury-Jupiter probably makes him feel good (Jupiter) about being ruthless (Mars-Pluto) and getting away with stuff. Traditionally Mercury rules liars and thieves.
Exactly! From his early years he excels at lying, manipulating and using others and getting away with it.

This is his gratest talent, indeed!
He is no stranger to shoplifting, stealing from his mother and other family members etc. and drug dealing and more sophisticated forms of crime.

He has been mastering his talents and making good use of his seemingly endless good luck.

Never showing his real face and always acting to manipulate others.
After we had split up, He went as far to simulate a suicide attempt. In order to manipulate me again into being his slave and just another source of profit. Foot-in-the-door technique.
Since I cut all contact with him, he had no other choice. SO after a few years of no-conytact he came to the city I lived and still live in and jumped from a bridge into a big river, but then swam to the shore and was taken to a psychiatric hospital acting delusional and paranoid. The keyword is ACTING = FAKING IT.
Hospital personnel wasn`t taken in - he is a picture perfect example of Cluster-B personality disorder. It wasn`t a suicide attempt. He manipulated his mother to call me and ask me to bring him some stuff to the hospital. The hospital is in the city I live in and he lives with his mother far away , much closer to other hospitals. So he had apparently a good reason to be in contact with me again. In his mind he was justified - he was sick, depressed, disoriented. He always took advantage of my readiness to help others in need and exploited my kind heart.

But he was very considerate and tactical:

he did it only 3 months after my child (also his child) had died. He never gave or did anything to support the child. Instead, he demanded his "share" of child support I was getting from the country. Luckily, he was forced to move out of our hometown and I received psychological support, because I was basically a wreck. Drained of all my resources - physical, emotional, financial. (he used to take all of my money by using various manipulative tactics). He also did a great job in separating me from any people and activities not connected to him. Also from any activities that were a source of pleasure to me. ANd any emotional connection, trust, self-esteem etc. He made me think my parents didn`t love me and that I was totally worthless. And that nobody would ever love me, so I should be grateful to him for his kindness and not hurting me physically on a regular basis. In reality he was hurting me emotionally and I literally turned into a Zombie because of him. He decided about just ANYthing, including who I was supposed to invite to MY birthday party, despite the fact that he wasn`t going to celebrate. Whenever he noticed me feeling good for any reason, he did all his best to destroy it. And usually succeeded in it.

His Saturn-NN sits on my AC. That speaks volumes about how I was treated by him. I learned the hard way how to avoid being hurt and used.
Composite is symbolic: unaspected Moon in 6th house on Aries Point.

Last edited by dd78; 09-19-2019 at 01:31 AM. Reason: clarity
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-19-2019, 04:51 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,205
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post

thank you for your reply

does it make any difference if one has all personal planets between ketu-rahu?
Or is it the same?

By personal planets you mean from Moon to Mars or Moon to Jupiter?

if all planets between ketu-rahu,

transit of ketu over the planets in quick sequence in the first cycle and later,
causes detachments, pain-injury-surgery, deep pain, etc

while rahu clouds and delays things as said; and toxic health issues like tb-cancer etc.

these cycles of both rahu-ketu keep repeating every 18yrs,
causing trouble all at once and over a prolonged period, turn by turn.


hope this helps clarify, wishing well,


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-19-2019, 04:56 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,277
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

dd, I am so sorry that this man put you through such difficulties and for the loss of your child. Again, I wouldn't describe his situation as "lucky." Real luck is nothing like the person you describe.

I hope you are able to get some counseling or therapy because you have been through some difficult traumas.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
dd78 (09-19-2019)
  #25  
Unread 09-19-2019, 12:28 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 366
Re: What makes this guy so malicious and so lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
if all planets between ketu-rahu,

transit of ketu over the planets in quick sequence in the first cycle and later,
causes detachments, pain-injury-surgery, deep pain, etc

while rahu clouds and delays things as said; and toxic health issues like tb-cancer etc.

these cycles of both rahu-ketu keep repeating every 18yrs,
causing trouble all at once and over a prolonged period, turn by turn.


hope this helps clarify, wishing well,


kshantaram
Thank you, kshantaram
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lucky, makes, malicious

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.