Why he doesn't reply back?

Lorina

Hello everyone,

I want to know why Mr.x doesn't reply to my messages although he sees them, and when will he contact me?

I will take the 7th house to represent him since he is less than a friend :innocent:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_replymessages.3654.41121.png
    astro_w2gw_replymessages.3654.41121.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 45

Lorina

Who is he and whats the situation with him ?

He is someone I know, not relative, and less than a friend that is why i took the 7th house to represent him.
We used to talk to each other frequently, and the last time we talked , he was ok and started the conversation. But then i tried to contact him, he sees my messages but not reply.
I wonder why ? and when will he reply back?

Last edited:

Lorina

If you are taking 7th house to represent him , does that mean that you have romantic feelings or intentions?
No, I used to take the 11th house to represent him till we had an argument a few months ago, but someone told me, since there was an argument between us that makes him less than a friend, and his prediction was right when he represented him by the 7th house.

Chrysalis

Your msgs/moon that have gone to him/mars, mars being in the detriment of moon shows that he doesn't want to reply to your msgs.

Abby83

The next aspect venus makes to mars is an opposition. And moon (texts) will be square mars but in rulership of mars. I think you are doing the chasing here.

Chrysalis

could someone see when will he contact again?

What makes you think he's gonna contact you, when he's alrready ignoring the msgs your sending him. Your in his fall and your msgs are in his detriment, this is not positive for any kind of msg coming from him.

Lorina

The next aspect venus makes to mars is an opposition. And moon (texts) will be square mars but in rulership of mars. I think you are doing the chasing here.
I already chase him now by sending messages but he still ignores them.

By looking to the cahrt now, the aspect between Moon and Mars will be witing 3 Units, but when will be the aspect between Mars and Venus ?

Last edited:

Lorina

What makes you think he's gonna contact you, when he's alrready ignoring the msgs your sending him. Your in his fall and your msgs are in his detriment, this is not positive for any kind of msg coming from him.
Because he does it many times, he usually ignores what I send, then one day he replies back, also last time we talked, he started the conversation and he was happy

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I already chase him now by sending messages but he still ignores them.

By looking to the cahrt now, the aspect between Moon and Mars will be witing 3 Units, but when will be the aspect between Mars and Venus ?

Mars/venus can't aspect each other, they can't see each other by sign.

Chrysalis

You'll have to let us know what happens, as mercury hovering around asc and conjuncting in 1 degree, could be the contact, so 1 time unit of a week/month depending on how long he usually takes.

Lorina

You'll have to let us know what happens, as mercury hovering around asc and conjuncting in 1 degree, could be the contact, so 1 time unit of a week/month depending on how long he usually takes.
Dear Chrysalis, Thank you a lot,
Right now, I told you what I already know, I will wait till 1 unit and update.
I really hope he contacts me within 1 week, he is a kind of person who I couldn’t predict his behavior at all.
Thank you again
God bless you