Is she talking behind my back?

waybread

L7 no dignity and retrograde. L7 also in your H3. And separating aspect between L12 and L7 by opposition. So I'd say this is a clear yes to your question, bad intentions and bad deeds.

Moon in H10 could mean you are worried about your reputation. And interestingly, Venus is both L3 and L10. So Venus would rule both the rumor and your reputation. And L12 in H10. So this talking behind your back stuff is already affecting your reputation.

Muchacho, I don't get this. So that I learn more astrology, would you kindly explain your reasoning?

To me, Jupiter retrograde and lacking essential dignity wouldn't mean the planet is evil, just that it has little ability to act. Jupiter rules higher education so it seems appropriate enough.

The third house could involve many things besides gossip. Where gossip is deliberately intended to harm someone, wouldn't it be a 12th (or turned 12th) or 7th house matter? I note that gossip can be favourable as well as negative. Mercury, the planetary significator for Venusine, rules gossip, but in this case, I'd stick with Mercury as Venusine's significator.

Then, neither the 7th or 12th houses are tenanted, unless you include Neptune. The sun is actually 9 degrees past its opposition to Jupiter and is VOC. Reputation is a 10th house matter, and while the sun is there, the 10th is ruled by Venus in the 10th and the moon applies to a conjunction with it. Venus is a benefic.

It appears that the quesited is actually an acquaintance of the querent (11th house, ruled by moon,) and there is no actual evidence on the ground that this woman has gossiped negatively about the querent, other than a funny look.

If you'd care to explain your reading in more detail, hopefully I will learn something.

BTW, Venusine, you've never gossiped about this woman yourself, have you?

waybread

I remembered wrong how this started. This is were Tikana spotted some one evil towards me first time:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=846328#post846328

2. First post about this: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=846454#post846454

3.And second post after i tried to do something: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=846847#post846847

Venusine, thanks for the links. My sense is that you're being overly suspicious. It's understandable that when things aren't going well for you, it is tempting to pin some of the problem on someone else. I suspect we all do this, at times.

I also have to say that if you go on-line to ethics codes published by some major astrological associations, you will see that they forbid their members from needlessly frightening clients.

Also, a rule of horary, observed by many if not all, is that you can ask a question only once, by any means of divination (including Tarot,) unless the circumstances have materially changed during the time interval. I can go into the reasons for this, if you're interested.

1. Your first thread, where you interacted with Tikana, doesn't ask this present thread's question. Moreover, with 0 degrees rising, many astrologers would have answered your question as, "It's too soon to tell." Then the moon's next aspect doesn't appear to be to Mercury, but to the sun. (Tikana, if you read this, I hope you will elaborate on your reasoning as a teaching moment.)

2. We get a similar problem with your second thread, "Is she slandering me?" This time, with 29 degrees rising, basically the chart is saying that it's not safe to judge. The ascendant is about to change signs, with a new set of circumstances about to take place.(An alternative reading is that there is nothing to be done about the situation or that it has already been resolved, so no need for the question.) But with the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) in the 12th house, I think it's showing something that your posts have been indicating all along. Aren't you the secret enemy of this other student? You've been highly negative about her, despite no concrete evidence on the ground that she has harmed you.

3. Your third post doesn't have a chart.

But let me ask you something: why should you think of this woman as gossiping about you behind your back? Is she known for this kind of behaviour? What do other students say about her?

I'm not being negative towards you, Venusine: quite the contrary. I think we're all interested in the truth of this matter. You, especially. You deserve to have a good graduate program that goes well for you.

Last edited:

muchacho

Okay then. We are both master students in the field of arts. I don´t know her so well but we were both taking part to this this program that is owned partly our Uni and partly outsider company (kind of gallery). They are searching emerging talents. We were both selected. And we worked short period of time together there. Then there were several problems with my work and i was asked to make new ones. Due my depression and life situation i have done something but I'm not yet in again. She and some other students are in. And company is representing them. I don't have any ill feelings towards her or other students. Why would I.

But I had problem with staff of this company and i felt wrongly treated. And i may have said my opinion in her presence. But this is nothing unusual..almost all students are complaining about their policies. I were also in one trip with her and her boyfriend when i was more involved with this company. But there has not been much interaction between us since. And she is in better position than me currently..so i wonder why she would feel the need to slander me.

Its also problematic that i had feelings towards the person who owned this company and now I'm also scared that she has ruined this thing to me too. ( First chart was about him.) I don't know i there could be jealousy, but again i don't understand why, as she is dating.
Jupiter is lacking dignity which you can also translate as either lack of skill or lack of confidence. So maybe that's why. Also, whatever is gained when your significator is retrograde, you may lose again when it turns direct. So I'm not so sure if she's really in a better position than you after all.

muchacho

Muchacho, I don't get this. So that I learn more astrology, would you kindly explain your reasoning?

To me, Jupiter retrograde and lacking essential dignity wouldn't mean the planet is evil, just that it has little ability to act. Jupiter rules higher education so it seems appropriate enough.
Sure.

Essential dignity shows motivation or intention to act. Accidental dignity shows power to act. Aspects show opportunities to act. Jupiter is lacking both kinds of dignity.

The third house could involve many things besides gossip. Where gossip is deliberately intended to harm someone, wouldn't it be a 12th (or turned 12th) or 7th house matter? I note that gossip can be favourable as well as negative. Mercury, the planetary significator for Venusine, rules gossip, but in this case, I'd stick with Mercury as Venusine's significator.

Then, neither the 7th or 12th houses are tenanted, unless you include Neptune. The sun is actually 9 degrees past its opposition to Jupiter and is VOC. Reputation is a 10th house matter, and while the sun is there, the 10th is ruled by Venus in the 10th and the moon applies to a conjunction with it. Venus is a benefic.

It appears that the quesited is actually an acquaintance of the querent (11th house, ruled by moon,) and there is no actual evidence on the ground that this woman has gossiped negatively about the querent, other than a funny look.

If you'd care to explain your reading in more detail, hopefully I will learn something.
It just seemed the most appropriate choice given the context of the story. But I agree, it's all a bit sketchy. And probably not about something earth shattering anyway.

Keep in mind that there are natural benefics and also functional benefics. A natural benefic that has no dignity or is severely afflicted can become a functional malefic.