Will he leave his fiancée and back to me?

muchacho

Saturn on the MC is the clue here in this chart as to whats happening, saturn is the family responsibility and duty he has to abide by, him venus has left saturn by contratiscia approx 3 time units ago.

Venus in his 9th, L7 in its 9th house is indicative of an arranged marriage, the dispositor of venus is mercury, which when mercury finally catches up with the sun (his 2nd significator) before going stationery again, this could be indicative of the marriage taking place.

It would be a marriage he is not crazy about, but he feels obligated to marry this girl chosen for him.
Good point about arranged marriages. But isn't arranged marriage seen from the 10th?

Salasi

When choosing your significators you have to mainly look at receptions, because receptions tell us how the planets in the chart relate to each other. And since in horary planets represent certain people, the receptions between the planets tell you about how the people they represent relate to each other. It's that simple.

Jupiter is in H7, but retrograde, i.e. seriously debilitated and unable to act. Jupiter also doesn't like L7. So given the context of the story, it makes sense to assign Jupiter to the fiancee. Now, Jupiter is barely inside the 7th house and will turn direct in 2 months, i.e. move out of the 7th house again. So this current situation is not going to last.

But what's more important is that L1 will change signs very soon and then run into the SN. So all this speculation above may become irrelevant soon.
thanks a lot muchacho! Very interesting :)

Chrysalis

Good point about arranged marriages. But isn't arranged marriage seen from the 10th?

Yes i know what you mean about arranged marriage being 10th i agree, that's why i seen saturn on the MC as the duty he has of marriage.

But then ive also got wrote down in some notes 7th lord in 9th house = arranged marriage, as to which i have put a (?) at the side, so im not 100% about it...but with L7 in his 9th house, it did on this occasion make sense.

muchacho

Yes i know what you mean about arranged marriage being 10th i agree, that's why i seen saturn on the MC as the duty he has of marriage.

But then ive also got wrote down in some notes 7th lord in 9th house = arranged marriage, as to which i have put a (?) at the side, so im not 100% about it...but with L7 in his 9th house, it did on this occasion make sense.
Yes, Saturn. That was well spotted.

Okay, I see. What's interesting about this is that in India they usually have arranged marriages and they pay close attention to the 9th house as well.

muchacho

If we take the 10th house for arranged marriage, how could we interpret the chart please?
It doesn't matter in terms of outcome for you. But it would explain the negative receptions between him and his fiancee and in case of an arranged marriage these negative receptions wouldn't really matter.

Lorina

It doesn't matter in terms of outcome for you. But it would explain the negative receptions between him and his fiancee and in case of an arranged marriage these negative receptions wouldn't really matter.
Intersting
Thank you for your replay
Just i have to wait and see what would happen