original first love back. why? (not same person as previous thread)

besitos

what are his intentions ? sag man

i got over him when i fell for my leo, and i'd choose leo today but could see my feelings coming back for sag if the way were cleared for us.

i got some contact from him out of the blue asking to speak with me. I didn't feel the message was particularly friendly but his style was usually gruff (and a good rule of thumb may be not to make assumptions about tone).

i asked what are his intentions? I feel like i am over him right now, as in not thinking about him and in pain. so im surprised to see me mercury in his 1st. I think it shows my genuine openness with understanding others, in this case him - moon trined me, conjunct-ed the north node, and is now going to square jupiter (applying aspect). not sure if this is considered TOL because the NN is there after the aspect with me. But if so, there could be communication between us that won't be received well by him -- i haven't yet contacted him back so maybe this is annoying him ?

upcoming aspects seem to be squares, except moon and sun in a bit. but moon may be void before then. I will trine NN, maybe this means I ultimately will be better for something in this situation. i see his communication, venus, is moving away from mine , mars, nor is venus aspecting mercury.. however, mercury and jupiter are both ruled by Mars. could this be enough to solidify friendly intentions?

i am oging to wait to make sure contact is something he really wants and that i want to hear more before responding.

Attachments

• wahi2.jpg
    wahi2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

besitos

Hey chrys, when I first started posting in horary relationship threads I was really in it with a sag. This thread is about him, I want to know what his intentions are now that he contacted me today after we parted very tensely. If his intentions are not friendly to me like it is not good I may not respond

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I think chirons placement is interesting too going on what you've said... you've already left chiron and healed your wounds, why would you want to go back there ?

I also don't like how he's connected to neptune/pluto, as in he feels like he can do what he wants when he wants with you, he's out of the blue contacted you again and expects you to go running to him...do you really want this all again.

I had a guy who used to do exactly the same with me, he knew how much i liked him as i stupidly told him, and because of this he used to have me as his little puppet, it was up to me to cut the strings...which i finally did.

besitos

good on you for standing up for yourself.

I guess part of me always wants to tie things up neatly. I had wanted to reach out to him over the long while we haven't spoken and apologize for some things. he is also similar to leo (ive told people in my close circle that they are the ones that made me feel the most deeply and in a similar way) and i welcome learning this lesson as both of them have been very painful for me. so now they're both back and what am i to learn - i need to go through something.

besitos

this guy has contacted me again. i am starting to think he might have ok intentions. it's been a few time units since the chart.. 11 days/ 1.5 weeks. any clues from the chart? perhaps jupiter and mars (about 1 degree apart) -- mars rules 8th and 3rd - 3rd a message -- 8th, would that be something negative?