emotionally detached?

scorpiomoon1234

Hello guys, long time no see , I've been studying my chart for a while , I wanted to ask about any aspects that would make someone emotionally detached, Is it because of my moon "scorpio" square Uranus "aquarius" ? sometimes ,I feel things and then suddnely I feel Numb ... usually people think that I am cold/ heartless person! what do you think about it ?

thank you in edvence

Attachments

• Capturevvvvvvvv.PNG
    Capturevvvvvvvv.PNG
    76.7 KB · Views: 74

Abby83

You have south node in Capricorn, which is an emotionally detached sign. The other signs that don't show too much emotion where you have planets in are aquarius. gemini, and sag. I also think moon in 12th hides emotions.

Lin

That is an awkward form for your chart. Could you post it so that all the planets and degrees are INSIDE the circle?
Thanks,
Lin

[Use astro.com charts: members tend to like them best - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

TaoAgent22

ScorpioMoon, I also have Moon in Scorpio and a Capricorn S. Node. I feel extremely detached from ppl and have long felt it was b/c I have Moon in 7th House Scorpio. In my case it's felt like others can see my emotions obviously unless I play to my natural Capricorn stoicism. Which means I can either let ppl see what I'm feeling or totally shut down in a cold way, or at least try to act like I have. You also mention Aquarius/Uranus and I am an Aquarian and most often err on the side of detached rather than "brotherly love" type Aqua. I've noticed though... when my needs are met (rarely) I often veryvery quickly become giving and loving, almost like a good vibe slut. But when they aren't, I identify MORE with my Scorpio Moon than my Sun. I imagine if you have your Scorpio Moon at you Ascendant you may feel a lot of this too, in an equal and opposite way. See I try to hide it all but it's no good b/c it's close to my Desc. Perhaps you resent hiding it and naturally let it rip?

Let me know if you feel like this resonates. I have been trying to be careful with my S. Node btw, this is what Hitler had. And I'm definitely always working on where to direct my inner fascist pos.

waterbaby12

ScorpioMoon, I also have Moon in Scorpio and a Capricorn S. Node. I feel extremely detached from ppl and have long felt it was b/c I have Moon in 7th House Scorpio. In my case it's felt like others can see my emotions obviously unless I play to my natural Capricorn stoicism. Which means I can either let ppl see what I'm feeling or totally shut down in a cold way, or at least try to act like I have. You also mention Aquarius/Uranus and I am an Aquarian and most often err on the side of detached rather than "brotherly love" type Aqua. I've noticed though... when my needs are met (rarely) I often veryvery quickly become giving and loving, almost like a good vibe slut. But when they aren't, I identify MORE with my Scorpio Moon than my Sun. I imagine if you have your Scorpio Moon at you Ascendant you may feel a lot of this too, in an equal and opposite way. See I try to hide it all but it's no good b/c it's close to my Desc. Perhaps you resent hiding it and naturally let it rip?

Let me know if you feel like this resonates. I have been trying to be careful with my S. Node btw, this is what Hitler had. And I'm definitely always working on where to direct my inner fascist pos.

I too have a scorpio moon in the 7th house and I have a Scorpio north node too as well as jupiter and pluto in scorpio in the 8th

I have a pisces rising and sun but I also feel inherently more scorpio than pisces but to me ...

the moon is our innermost being and feelings and because the stage is the houses where the actors (planets) and their costumes (signs) are expressed through and the 7th house being that of relationships this energy is expressed in relationships.

I struggle a bit because of this - especially considering my mercury and mars are conjunct in aquarius and then square pluto in the 8th so I am detatched in my dealings with day to day people, or I get very angry bc theres so much plutonian energy - but I only ever express the kind of intimacy and intensity with people who I am in relationships with... the rest get the aquarius and rarely ever the pisces

AppLeo

Hello guys, long time no see , I've been studying my chart for a while , I wanted to ask about any aspects that would make someone emotionally detached, Is it because of my moon "scorpio" square Uranus "aquarius" ? sometimes ,I feel things and then suddnely I feel Numb ... usually people think that I am cold/ heartless person! what do you think about it ?

thank you in edvence

There's nothing wrong with appearing cold or heartless. If you care what people think about you, then try and fake your emotions. I do it all the time.

I just realized how psychopathic that sounds! :lol:

Looking at your Moon (cuz moon represents emotions) it's in Scorpio in the 12th house in Scorpio. You obviously feel deeply, but maybe have trouble articulating your feelings to other people. This may be because you don't want people to reject you by being vulnerable (something scorpios struggle with).

midnight sun

you said "usually people think that I am cold/ heartless person" and this is about the first house in my opinion. You may seem like cold to other people even if you are not really cold or heartless. As Pluto is in your first house, you can show your warm side maybe after you really know and trust people, not at first sight.