Will this Rahu mahadasha be any good?

lamk1861

Hello members, I am a learner of astrology and have always been interested in it. Tried to learn on my own, consulted with many astrologers.
I wish to know how my rahu mahadasha will go. I am in my Rahu Mahadasha since 7 years now. It has been alright with no significant rises in my life or career. I have always heard that Rahu period is full of turmoil etc. I had been told by an astrologer that my rahu period will go well and will be the best period of my life. I have a pharma business but have always been interested in stock markets and research on my own time. Never have gained much from it though.
Members, do you think my Rahu period will be any good from the next antar dasha of Rahu-Mercury or again just like that period.
My children also concern me. My son has become 27 but yet to settle in life or start earning. Martial life has not been that great. I am a short tempered person who is very emotional but not many people understand me.
I am wearing a diamond in the middle finger, an emerald in the ring finger and a cats eye in the little finger.
Please members, can you tell me what the coming dasha holds for me?

Date : 18 06 1961
Place : 85 E 50' 00" 20 N 30' 00"
Time : 10-40 pm

thank you in advance

Attachments

• MKLChart.jpg
    MKLChart.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 21

RishiRahul

Hello members, I am a learner of astrology and have always been interested in it. Tried to learn on my own, consulted with many astrologers.
I wish to know how my rahu mahadasha will go. I am in my Rahu Mahadasha since 7 years now. It has been alright with no significant rises in my life or career. I have always heard that Rahu period is full of turmoil etc. I had been told by an astrologer that my rahu period will go well and will be the best period of my life. I have a pharma business but have always been interested in stock markets and research on my own time. Never have gained much from it though.
Members, do you think my Rahu period will be any good from the next antar dasha of Rahu-Mercury or again just like that period.
My children also concern me. My son has become 27 but yet to settle in life or start earning. Martial life has not been that great. I am a short tempered person who is very emotional but not many people understand me.
I am wearing a diamond in the middle finger, an emerald in the ring finger and a cats eye in the little finger.

thank you in advance

Hello,

Your Rahu is the atmakaraka planet. In such a position that it is will bring some challenges in respect to you yourself &your personal life.

I wonder what has transpired in that direction around Nov 2015 following?

RishiRahul

lamk1861

Thank you for the reply sir. Well Nov 2015 brought in some changes. An old associate in the business, a lady who was a friend and manager. She suddenly left and backstabbed me in a way. That was a change which I now feel was for the better.
Sir, will the coming antar dashas bring in better days? As in, financially and family life wise.

RishiRahul

thank you in advance

Hello,

Your Rahu is the atmakaraka planet. In such a position that it is will bring some challenges in respect to you yourself &your personal life.

RishiRahul

Thank you for the reply sir. Well Nov 2015 brought in some changes. An old associate in the business, a lady who was a friend and manager. She suddenly left and backstabbed me in a way. That was a change which I now feel was for the better.
Sir, will the coming antar dashas bring in better days? As in, financially and family life wise.

Yes, I saw a dissapointment at the mentioned.

Rahu atmakaraka in the 7th. house show dissapointment & cheating from partners/business partners to you become attached/trusted, and career issues being in the 10th. from Arudha Lagna.

This event has added more responsilbility on your shoulders.

I wonder if you should have been cautious from Oct & Dec 2015 in this regard!
Such problems may also arise from a love of experiment& the like.

RishiRahul

lamk1861

Thank you sir for specifying that. :)
Yes, a lot more responsibility is there on me now. Mental tensions and the desire to make more and more, which is not fructifying.

You think the coming years will be better? As in, will I be able to get my own home and a cushion to fall back on in rainy days?

RishiRahul

Rahu atmakaraka in the 7th. house show dissapointment & cheating from partners/business partners to you become attached/trusted, and career issues being in the 10th. from Arudha Lagna.

RishiRahul

Firstly I didn't want to tell you directly, but show you by timing an event what your kind of Rahu does.

Also wanted to know (if you read above) should have been cautious from Oct & Dec 2015? What transpired since then personal life wise in this regard?

RishiRahul

lamk1861

Yes sir. You got it spot on!
And after that, things have become good at home. Business wise, a little slow but that can be attributed to the general reasons.
You think the coming days will see some of these tensions being alleviated or Rahu will keep its mischief on till the end of the mahadasha?

Thank you so much Sir!

mathur_dinesh

Current dasa is Saturn in Rahu from February/2014 to December/2016. It indicates that you will face deceit. There would be changes in life and profession. You will be more closely involved with your work. You may not be unhappy with your financial status during this period. Matters relating to children and married life would be on your mind. Obstruction in profession could be experienced in this period.
The sub-period of Mercury starts from December/2016 and lasts till June end/2019. Children will take more of your attention in this period. You may be worried on their account and may feel a certain sense of disappointment with regard to them. This period may disturb your health and some discomfort in your stomach would be felt. This appears to be a far more fortunate period than that of Saturn. You may feel that spiritual matters are taking some time of yours in this span of time.

lamk1861

Thank you mathur sir!

I will remember this when the next period comes. And what do you think about children ? Their lives will go well or not? And also, do you think there is a change in profession or something in my chart? and will my wealth grow in the coming days or same situation which is now will carry on?

Sujit

You are in Saturn sub period till end of the year. This sub period is favorable for job, status and finances. Your business is likely to benefit in coming months.
Wearing Red coral is helpful.

Best regards,
Sujit

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Thank you sir for specifying that. :)
Yes, a lot more responsibility is there on me now. Mental tensions and the desire to make more and more, which is not fructifying.

You think the coming years will be better? As in, will I be able to get my own home and a cushion to fall back on in rainy days?

Yes sir. You got it spot on!
And after that, things have become good at home. Business wise, a little slow but that can be attributed to the general reasons.
You think the coming days will see some of these tensions being alleviated or Rahu will keep its mischief on till the end of the mahadasha?

Thank you so much Sir!

Concentrate on career & finances for a year and a half; stay away from partnership nd 7th. house matters till then.

Though profession and finances will be slow for now, but you will get somewhere nice with a good grip if you work as mentioned.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

lamk1861

@RishiRahul
Thank you sir! Will heed to your advice. But regarding the partnership, I was contemplating starting a partnership with my son and the firm will be engaged in the stock markets, trading and advisory purposes. Do you suggest that I keep that on hold now or can go ahead with it? Also, if I stop my 25 year old business and shift to this new thing, will it bear fruit?

Thank you!

RishiRahul

@RishiRahul
Thank you sir! Will heed to your advice. But regarding the partnership, I was contemplating starting a partnership with my son and the firm will be engaged in the stock markets, trading and advisory purposes. Do you suggest that I keep that on hold now or can go ahead with it? Also, if I stop my 25 year old business and shift to this new thing, will it bear fruit?

Thank you!

Hello,

Some advise given above.

You should seek proper consultancy for such details, as many factors come to play here.

Good luck,

RishiRahul