What makes someone feel like they are not good enough?

dranzer93

Banned
I've always had this huge energy of self garbaging.

To me, I never will be good enough. No matter how amazing the things I do or what I am is to others I always hate it.

This is especially true when it comes to love. It is a huge reason why I never approach anybody and unfortunately I don't look approachable either because I look so sad and too sensitive all the time, and that is not something I can make go away as I always feel that way as well.

So either way, nobody comes to me and I can't find the strength to go to them and It's a lose-lose situation.
I have only had 3 relationships but but in love I become even more sensitive and delicate and I am too much to handle for the person and they always leave me, I am always willing to stay even if it hurts because I love too much, this will have something to do with Venus Square Neptune and Scorpio moon Cancer Mars ect.

But yes I would like to know what causes those 2 things.

I have:
Mars Conjunct Neptune
Saturn Square Pluto
Venus BiQuintile Pluto
Venus Square Neptune
Sun Sextile Neptune
Sun Trine Pluto
Mars Opposite Neptune
Neptune Opposite Ascendant
Leo Chiron

What do you think of those aspects? do these aspects aim to never feeling good enough?

What other aspects create this?

It must also have something to do with my chart and cancer rising. I will give my chart underneath so that you can consider my signs as well.

Thanks, Link.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_link_keira_maslami.82489.11114Brighton.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_link_keira_maslami.82489.11114Brighton.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I've always had this huge energy of self garbaging.

To me, I never will be good enough. No matter how amazing the things I do or what I am is to others I always hate it.

This is especially true when it comes to love. It is a huge reason why I never approach anybody and unfortunately I don't look approachable either because I look so sad and too sensitive all the time, and that is not something I can make go away as I always feel that way as well.

So either way, nobody comes to me and I can't find the strength to go to them and It's a lose-lose situation.
I have only had 3 relationships but but in love I become even more sensitive and delicate and I am too much to handle for the person and they always leave me, I am always willing to stay even if it hurts because I love too much, this will have something to do with Venus Square Neptune and Scorpio moon Cancer Mars ect.

But yes I would like to know what causes those 2 things.

I think that not feeling good about yourself is experienced via your personal planets.

You have a hard 135 degree aspect [octile or sesquiquadrate] between Sun and Moon that tends to make one feel at odds with one's identity and aspirations. That is, a split between what you want and what you need. So there is an inherent and often not well understood level of dissatisfaction.

Further, your Moon, the seat of your feeling life, is in the sign of its fall, so it is unable to perform its function well, to help you process your feelings, which may also contribute to inner discord.

But I also think that Saturn is most frequently involved with feeling "not good enough." In this instance, your dignified Saturn in Aquarius is in hard [135] aspect to weakened Mars in its fall and in the 12th. This dynamic is amplified by Jupiter's aspecting both Saturn [135] and Mars [by square], making a triangular configuration.

Then fallen Mars trines fallen Moon. And Moon actually widely trines Saturn. So I think you may feel Saturn's stronger "not good enough" influence through this pathway of challenging aspects and and weakened planets.

Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned
I think that not feeling good about yourself is experienced via your personal planets.

You have a hard 135 degree aspect [octile or sesquiquadrate] between Sun and Moon that tends to make one feel at odds with one's identity and aspirations. That is, a split between what you want and what you need. So there is an inherent and often not well understood level of dissatisfaction.

Further, your Moon, the seat of your feeling life, is in the sign of its fall, so it is unable to perform its function well, to help you process your feelings, which may also contribute to inner discord.

But I also think that Saturn is most frequently involved with feeling "not good enough." In this instance, your dignified Saturn in Aquarius is in hard [135] aspect to weakened Mars in its fall and in the 12th. This dynamic is amplified by Jupiter's aspecting both Saturn [135] and Mars [by square], making a triangular configuration.

Then fallen Mars trines fallen Moon. And Moon actually widely trines Saturn. So I think you may feel Saturn's stronger "not good enough" influence through this pathway of challenging aspects and and weakened planets.

But there are clear descriptions on these aspects having that effect

Can you tell me your sight on those aspects?

tokyo.lights

I have:
Mars Conjunct Neptune
Saturn Square Pluto
Venus BiQuintile Pluto
Venus Square Neptune
Sun Sextile Neptune
Sun Trine Pluto
Mars Opposite Neptune
Neptune Opposite Ascendant
wow Mars conjunct AND oppose Neptune! Must be really tough!

Poor Sun aspects can cause low self-esteem, OR if your confidence isn't great anyway, then close contact with someone whose Mars or Saturn or Pluto hard aspecting your Sun isn't the best. At least not until you feel secure enough.

Didn't check your chart, as I don't think this is an astrology issue. You will probably benefit from getting out there and helping people who really have problems, it'll make you realize your own 1st world problems and how unimportant they are. The truth is you're not unique in having a difficult life, it's just the rest of the world don't talk about it.

*I don't mean to sound insensitive btw.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi Danzer. I'm sorry to see that you're so down on yourself. There are quite a few things in the chart that point to such a disposition. Ilene has already covered some of them.

I think the water emphasis is very important, because it can show a tendency to get stuck in one place. Pragmatic earth, rational air and optimistic fire are swamped by feelings and there is nowhere to stand to get a proper perspective on them.

It would be worth you researching Sun in Pisces, because the Sun is one of the feel-good planets and Pisces doesn't share many of the same values with the Sun, and so it can be difficult to celebrate being oneself.

Venus, another important feel-good planet, is in detriment, and making aspects which can take some work before Venus' capacity for self-love can shine through: Venus is square Uranus Neptune, sextile Saturn, and trine Chiron (I'm not counting the wider aspects).

The Moon is about how comfortable we feel in our own skin and in the various skins which we take shelter in throughout life. In Scorpio it can be difficult for the Moon because Scorpio is always concerned with what is going to come to light which may pull the rug from under one's feet. You may feel that you are bad somewhere inside, even though you are not, and this may be connected to being tuned into some turbulent feelings that your Mother harboured while she nurtured you.

I would try to strike up a dialogue with Jupiter in Libra in the 4th. It has a lot to offer the rest of the chart in terms of optimism and objectivity. Perhaps read about it first if you're not familiar with what the placement means, and then do whatever you can to bring its energy up from the 4th house.

Ultimately of course you'll need to work with all those watery placements, and any issues you have around being dependent on feeling-intimacy with others, and/or the need to hide from possible rejection by retreating into your imagination. If you don't already do so, I would try to find some kind of outlet for your feeling life to get things moving. Art, writing, or whatever takes your fancy.

I'm happy to keep responding on this thread if you think it would help.

Best wishes

miquar

ps If I were you I would completely disregard everything that Tokyo said about 'real problems'. My guess is that she or he has lots of baggage that she or he's afraid to confront directly, so then there is a need to criticise others for 'wallowing' when they embark on the courageous journey of self-discovery.