Will i get my first child in a relationship?

lady76

Hello dear,

will i get my first child in a relationship?

It might sound strange but i wishing a child but no boyfriend and don´t want to wait longer. This chart i have already create a few weeks ago.

So maybe someone could help to interpret this chart?

The trine between venus and jupiter may show this child, also moon in exaltion, but i´m confused, mercury will go retrograde before meeting jupiter.

Or is it a transmitting of light. Venus brings the light from mercury to jupiter? It will be a while (16 month?), i know.

Thank you :)) :lol:

Attachments

• children.JPG
    children.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 25
  • children1.jpg
    children1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 23

knowledge

your question is not about a having a child but to find a BF, may be that if you get an answer if you will ever get a child then you will know for sure you will get a Bf:w00t:

lady76

your question is not about a having a child but to find a BF, may be that if you get an answer if you will ever get a child then you will know for sure you will get a Bf:w00t:

Good thinking but no.

you are right, i have no boyfriend. But also if i get no boyfriend till end of 2021, i will do it with artificial fertilization on my own.

So i really want to know if i will get my first child in a relationship. :smile::smile:

knowledge

Okay, good and all the best.

But a thought...

If I was you I would never risk to give birth to a precious little one after I cross 35 yrs of age. Having few risk factors in mind!

- trying to get concived after 35+ generally not good for the baby as you may have lost the fertility level which would end up giving a birth defects!

- you are single and at ur 44-45+
Imagine when the child is 10 you will be 55 would you have the stamina or be able to give security to a small child all by urself?

Just don't rush and think about a little life!

lady76

Dear,

im under 35 (32) but because having not so much time until 35 birthday, and no children are no options. So thats the way i chose when i´m not in a relationship until end of next year. Financial stability is no problem. I got a lot of money from my parents.

The reason of asking is not only because of age that i cant get children. Its almost, i want to have children favourable in a partnership but if i have no luck there, i will do it on my own and knowing if i get a child in a partnership or not.

Could you say something to the horary chart?

Knowing i´m Jupiter and boyfriend is mercury, mercury will go retrograde before going in sextil to jupiter.

But before going retrogade, mercury meets venus in sextil. (Venus is 5th house, child)

Im not sure what this could mean. Could this mean yes, but that we will break up after giving birth or after i´m pregnant? But Venus is also 6th house of health matters.. so maybe artificial fertilization?

Last edited: