ASTROLOGICAL AGES Age Indicator AGE of AQUARIUS Regulator strictly MEMES ONLY thread

JUPITERASC

image059.jpg

petosiris

Banned

Obliquity. Isn't Uranus curious.:biggrin:

Lawrence Krauss says that the entire universe appears to be aligned specifically with the earth's ecliptic.

''But when you look at CMB map, you also see that the structure that is observed, is in fact, in a weird way, correlated with the plane of the earth around the sun. Is this Copernicus coming back to haunt us? That’s crazy. We’re looking out at the whole universe. There’s no way there should be a correlation of structure with our motion of the earth around the sun — the plane of the earth around the sun — the ecliptic. That would say we are truly the center of the universe... The new results are either telling us that all of science is wrong and we’re the center of the universe, or maybe the data is simply incorrect, or maybe it’s telling us there’s something weird about the microwave background results and that maybe, maybe there’s something wrong with our theories on the larger scales.'' - “The Energy of Empty Space is not Zero https://www.edge.org/conversation/lawrence_m_krauss-the-energy-of-empty-space-that-isnt-zero

Physicists have called this the axis of evil. Apparently the earth having special meaning in the universe that points to a Creator is evil according to them.

JUPITERASC

George Efstathiou, Ph.D.
is a Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Cambridge
and director of the Kavli Institute for Cosmology .
Before I go further, let me make something clear.
I am not presenting you with this data
in an attempt to prove the Earth is the center of the Universe.
To the contrary
I do not believe that an Earth centered Universe
is compatible with either Religious or Atheist beliefs.

Instead, I am trying to draw attention to two points.
1. If the data says the Earth is the center of the Universe,

THEN THE DATA IS WRONG!

What we have truly discovered is
that we have fundamentally failed to correctly observe the Universe.:smile:

Our ideas are wrong. Our perceptions are wrong.
And most importantly, our conclusions are wrong.