Event chart to see if holiday will be safe to go on.

Chrysalis

I've changed this chart now and done an event chart instead, using the destination location and time person will land into the country.

A friend of a friend just wants to know if the holiday she's planning to go in will be safe, as its a muslim country, so she's a little anxious with everything that's been going on recently in the UK.

Querent - venus
Destination - Saturn

If i use the Ankara method, then venus flows towards saturn and saturn retrogrades back towards venus (+)

Moon sextiles venus (+)

Moon flows towards NN (+)

IF i also use the part of tragedy which is @ Leo 17,14". Significator - mars.

Venus flows towards this part and so does saturn (-)
Mars is in angular and on the cusp of the 4th house, flowing towards the Lot.
Im actually quite confused with this chart, even using the normal horary method i still can't seem to work out the answer.

I mean whats all these planets in the 4th house about....could this be that she decides to not go and stays in her home town ? Mercury is separating from an opposition with Neptune here.

Moon on asc, well the moon's also changeable and SN in the same house as Neptune ?

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

astro_2gw_223_holiday_going_to_be_safe__hr.49940.10029.jpg

dr. farr

A double quesited here (from my perspective)-5th house (pleasure holiday) and 9th house (travel)
:Querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus
:Quesited 1 = 5th house = Virgo = Mercury
:Quesited 2 = 9th house = Capricorn = Saturn

:Mercury flows to Venus by rx motion = + testimony
:Venus flows to Saturn = + testimony
:house of health = 6th under Libra: Jupiter posits that house, and its ruler, Venus (dispositor of Libra) is the querent significator as well and has the same indications as found for Venus (indications here are, therefore, + testimony for health)

Results: all + testimony
Answer: yes holiday will be safe to go on

(Modernist Lunar horary: Moon's next conjunction will be with Venus = = testimony for both safety and a happy holiday experience)

Chrysalis

A double quesited here (from my perspective)-5th house (pleasure holiday) and 9th house (travel)
:Querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus
:Quesited 1 = 5th house = Virgo = Mercury
:Quesited 2 = 9th house = Capricorn = Saturn

:Mercury flows to Venus by rx motion = + testimony
:Venus flows to Saturn = + testimony
:house of health = 6th under Libra: Jupiter posits that house, and its ruler, Venus (dispositor of Libra) is the querent significator as well and has the same indications as found for Venus (indications here are, therefore, + testimony for health)

Results: all + testimony
Answer: yes holiday will be safe to go on

(Modernist Lunar horary: Moon's next conjunction will be with Venus = = testimony for both safety and a happy holiday experience)

Thanks for your help :), i never thought of using extra significators also, the only thing is i would have most likely done a 5th from 9th.

Why have you done both 5th and 9th separately ? Is this an Ankara method or just something you yourself do ?

And why have you used the house of health also ?

One last thing...was it unnecessary for me to be using the part of tragedy ?

dr. farr

Thanks for your help :), i never thought of using extra significators also, the only thing is i would have most likely done a 5th from 9th.

Why have you done both 5th and 9th separately ? Is this an Ankara method or just something you yourself do ?

And why have you used the house of health also ?

One last thing...was it unnecessary for me to be using the part of tragedy ?

Ankara method allows the use of more than one quesited houses, if called for; I used 5th house since question was about a pleasure holiday, 9th house because the question was about travel (outside of the immediate neighborhood); I brought in the 6th house because the question was about safety, ie, ultimately about safety of life and health.

I do not think the Lot of Tragedy was necessary in this question: now, IF the horary yielded a NO answer (to the question regarding if the holiday would be safe to go on), or even a "maybe" (neutral) answer, then I would have brought in the Lot of Tragedy to obtain further information; or, if your natal-by progression, profection, transit or solar return-suggested some potential of danger or crisis around the time of the anticipated holiday, then yes I would have brought the Lot of Tragedy into consideration in the horary. But otherwise, no, I would consider the Lot unnecessary to be considered in this question.

Oddity

If the querent is represented by the 1st house, I'd say stay, based on Bonatti's stay or go.

First house is ruled by Venus, which is middling strong. Moon is good in Taurus, but not so good for travel when it's in the first house.

Destination is the 7th house, Scorpio, with Mars, its ruler, both combust and angular. That denotes trouble.