Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

If you advance the planets forward into tropical degrees what you have is a chart that that has a Capricorn Mercury in opposition to Saturn in detriment along the dark houses of the 12th-6th, making for a man prone to depression and perhaps the most profound pessimism. His Moon and Sun would be in places of their fall and detriment respectively, and with the Scorpio Moon so angular, the dominance of his blackened emotional nature may be his most characteristic principle. Scorpio can be suspicious, jealous, too intense and sensitive to feelings of abandonment.

Hitler also had a corrupted Moon-Jupiter aspect by sign according to the tropical zodiac. Mars would be on the descendant which would indicate a man who is not averse to conflict and competition, and with his placements a nature that seeks to spread vitriol and his inward contortion upon those he deems his enemies - which he may put everyone in that category. With a detrimented Saturn in the 12th ruling the 7th, he may see the whole world as out to get him and constantly plotting his demise. All of this in a Leo foil may indicate that his personality that rather be the aggressor than the victim, and Leo can be violent in its temper and manner.

I'm not seeing where the nodal axis is in the chart in the link.

But this is looking at the chart through a tropical lens. I don't know what the modern siderealists are looking at to come to their conclusions.

Whoam1

Well the word choice for these people are words like louse. They are pitiful miserable people.they hage ni friends and are often rude and anti social.

Sidreal astrology has (re)discovered that addiction is actually linked to Mars-Mercury [relying on a physical substance for your mental being, often to control a nervous state of mind, and/or using a metal substance to manipulate your physical body]. This adds up btw addiction runs in my family, all of us with substance abuse issues all have Mars with mercury or mercury in a sidreal Mars sign (scorpio mostly) or Mars in a mercury sign .

Whoam1

Defying Neptune then is a planet/person that live in its own harsher reality state, and does not appeal to intellectal, physical or intuitive (esoterical) counters. This of course links Neptune to the metaphysical.

conspiracy theorist

I see. I'm looking at another thread on the website that's entitled "Real Bad People". That pattern is mentioned but not elaborated upon.

Looking at the chart through the mundoscope also seems to be a convention in modern siderealism. So just looking at the longitudinal 2D chart is unlikely to give one all the requisite information to pinpoint this pattern, if you are looking for angularity. Do you look at aspects in mundo, whoam1?

Do you personally own any western sidereal literature? In sidereal I have Mercury in Scorpio and I don't have substance abuse issues. But sometimes I play with the idea that the same placements mean something different if they appear in different families. Addiction is an occurrence in my family.

Last edited:

Whoam1

I see. I'm looking at another thread on the website that's entitled "Real Bad People". That pattern is mentioned but not elaborated upon.

Looking at the chart through the mundoscope also seems to be a convention in modern siderealism. So just looking at the longitudinal 2D chart is unlikely to give one all the requisite information to pinpoint this pattern. Do you look at aspects in mundo, whoam1?

Do you personally own any western sidereal literature? In sidereal I have Mercury in Scorpio and I don't have substance abuse issues. But sometimes I play with the idea that the same placements mean something different if they appear in certain families. Addiction is an occurrence in my family.

I dont have one laying around no, but I have some on my phone for certain. So we would share the placement. It gives a door to addictions (addiction prone is the right word). Its because of the nerves, mercury is nerve heavy and putting a planet like Mars on it makes them non stop firing so we often send medicate and eventually form dependencies.

Its past tylical addictions too, things like binging and purging, anorexia, self harm could be linked back to this as well.

And about mudo, Jim agrees with what you said about aspects lmao. He rarely applies them if ever, its fir angularity only, also check square to angles as these are other important angles.

Could you look at my mudoscope and PM me a copy by any chance? I don't have the software (I've only been given locations of things).

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

There is obsessive tendencies and placements of excess in my chart in other systems, so time will tell.

By the way, are you still warring against Jim and co, or have you moved on? It's been a while since you'e stuck to modern siderealism.

david starling

What do you mean by 12/12?

I've included the Ascendant as Domicile-ruler of Sagittarius, and the Age-indicator as Domicile-ruler of Taurus. The rest are conventional Mod, except that Jupiter is Domicle-ruler of Virgo. All pattern based, using a Heliocentric cipher for the positional, Cardinal-sign Domicle-rulers, along with the color of the Red Planet (Fire) versus the thick atmosphere of Venus (Air); and, the Moon affecting the tides (Water) to determine Elemental rulership.
For the Fixed and Mutable-signs, I've worked out a coefficient of change in position, using the Modalities combined with the Elements, and linked that to the rate of motion of each of those 8 Sign-rulers.
End result is one-on-one Domicile-rulership, which sets up the pattern for the various relationships between Signs and Rulers.
So, by 12/12, I mean one Domicle-ruler per Sign, 12 Signs, 12 Domicile-rulers.

Whoam1

Never was truly waring, I have a cousin that's a military grade/MIT level hacker, I would have had solunars shut down years ago.

I've learned a thing or two but my squabbling is done as I've come to terms with my own chart. It only took 3 years lol. Tropical or not I am a very Capricorn person (wild, lusty, discontent). Pluto is my strongest planet literally taking the moon to a whole nother level. I have some scorpio (violent,sexual,rebellious,raw) energy. My own chart is waring as jupiter, especially saggitarius and Pluto are opposites, though the ambition comes through.

The only thing that is a wild card is Neptune. Jim doesn't include nodes, however nodes are an axis, and it's not quite clear if they work as a 3rd set of angles. If they did, the whole dynamic of my chart would change.

Whoam1

Awesome, so what's the next step for you now that you have come to some terms with your chart?

Working out the Saturn Qabbalistic.

Dealing with everyone thinking I'm a scorpio. Interestingly enough my 9th Harmonic Sun is conj. My natal scorpio venus so it could just he that.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I used to be around the epicenter of where a lot of the memes originated and oftentimes, subversion was the name of the game. The analogy that has been used is that memes act as "cultural genes". Infection and seeding of mental influence.

Knowing the people on this forum, you've already lost if you're trying to "grip" memes.

Since we're on the topic, here is a book on memes that anyone who is interested can take a look at.

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/SusanBlackmore-MemeMachine.pdf

How does it feel to be an undergraduate student from meme university, bro?