Does anything in my chart point to an overdeveloped sensuality?

YonyGursho

Can anyone tell me what in my natal chart points to an overdeveloped sensuality, if anything does? I can't tell.

Anyway, my birth data is :

Jan 12th 2000 Chicago, illinois cook county 10:45 AM

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Dude, generate yourself the chart from astroseek.com or astro.com

I expected you to comment something like that, given our last exchange, lol.

I understand why it makes more sense for me to just generate the chart myself though.

Anyways, are you going to actually help me find any thing in my chart that points to an overdeveloped sensuality or just trying to get me to do it myself? Because if you actually read the OP, I don't know what in my chart would point to it and was looking for help to find it.

YonyGursho

Here's my chart anyways:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_.79262.144166.png
    astro_w2gw_.79262.144166.png
    41 KB · Views: 66

SunConjunctUranus

What does mercury being under sun's beam and near the angle mean?

Does my mars point to an overdeveloped sensuality?

Why?

I don't know you, so can't speak too loud pertaining to your sensuality. Although evidently Moon might be the biggest factor.

It's not good when planets is under sun's beam (combust). However, mercury is in angle (midheaven), which mean the planet is significant for your career.

Here's the link for "combust" explantion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

YonyGursho

I don't know you, so can't speak too loud pertaining to your sensuality. Although evidently Moon might be the biggest factor.

It's not good when planets is under sun's beam (combust). However, mercury is in angle (midheaven), which mean the planet is significant for your career.

Here's the link for "combust" explantion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

Well my moon is extremely weak emotionally, it produces almost no will power. To make matters worse, my physical body is and always has had many issues that slow me down emotionally and mentally, this is seen by how my moon is in pisces and in the 12th (house of sacrifices, loneliness, isolation) and this moon of mine conjuncts my ascendant in aries (which rules my physical body) , and aries is the sign of energy, so my body has lots of energy, of course the only way for my body to have a natural surplus of energy is for me to have a fast metabolism, which means I am always hungry but in exchange for that I have more energy than the average person.

So I definitely think at least some of my overdeveloped sensuality is due to my ascendants aries energy on it, and not to mention my moon is also responsible, seeing as it is dedicated to my loneliness and sacrifices (its in my 12th house), and plus pisces energy on the moon just makes my emotions irrational, unhappy, painful, and just generally unpleasant, and the rest of my moon only has hard aspects too, bringing even more unpleasant feelings.

So my ascendant (how I physically appear and my physical body) is one my planets responsible for my loneliness and sacrifices, the other two being my mars which is in the 12th and my moon which is in the 12th.

My mercury is in a earth sign which is good for mercury as mercury is half air and half earth, but it is conjunct my sun, which is bad, as the sun is a fire sign and brings impulsiveness to whatever it touches, therefore my mercury makes me think somewhat impulsively, also my mercury squares my jupiter which is in aries and in my 1st house, meaning my thinking is in conflict with my joviality and excessive behaviors (my jupiter) and also means my thinking is very irrational, as my jupiter is dedicated to my 1st house, house of identity and self.

Jupiter squaring my mercury makes my thoughts jupiterian somewhat, but in a only damaging way, so basically my thoughts are sometimes excessively jovial and I have a somewhat blindly optimistic mind that comes from my boldness and courageousness (my jupiter is in aries and in the 1st, and my 1st is in aries too).

My mercury doesnt have many more aspects aside from that, but the rest are certainly negative. Anyways I think that paints the picture as to what my overdeveloped sensuality comes from.

Clearly my mind is mostly illogical, as jupiter is the planet of assumptions, and knowledge, and the opposite action of thinking and logic, and my jupiter is square my mercury, and sun is the planet of ego. So it's no surprise that I have a very flawed mind, and my moon and physical body only make my mind worse.

So it's no surprise that I have a strong sensuality, as I must be more prone to physical things as a result of unluckiness in the personality area.

I read the combust article, and yeah sounds accurate.

Last edited:

katydid

Yony,
You are very young still. You have plenty of time to progress, elevate yourself, improve where needed, and live a happier life. :love:

Your chart does not indicate loneliness and isolation as an entire lifelong problem. :bandit: Your Mercury trine Saturn will eventually win out and help you stabilise your heightened intelligence.

You have the energy and intelligence to transcend the 12th house issues and elevate them to level higher consciousness and spiritual awakening.:ninja:

Your exact sextile from Venus to Uranus will prevail. You will find a way to use your unique, eccentric skills to promote whatever you decide to do.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Yony,
You are very young still. You have plenty of time to progress, elevate yourself, improve where needed, and live a happier life. :love:

Your chart does not indicate loneliness and isolation as an entire lifelong problem. :bandit: Your Mercury trine Saturn will eventually win out and help you stabilise your heightened intelligence.

You have the energy and intelligence to transcend the 12th house issues and elevate them to level higher consciousness and spiritual awakening.:ninja:

Your exact sextile from Venus to Uranus will prevail. You will find a way to use your unique, eccentric skills to promote whatever you decide to do.

I don't have mercury trine saturn.

I do have my mercury in cap though, which is almost as good as mercury trine saturn.

I agree about the venus sextile uranus part though. Thank you for the insight :)

katydid

You do actually have a trine between Mercury and Saturn. Look att your chart---see the blue line drawn from Mercury to the Saturn? That is a trine aspect.

It is wide, 8 degree orb. [Some don't count orbs that wide but I do with major aspects and with a personal to an outer. ]

YonyGursho

You do actually have a trine between Mercury and Saturn. Look att your chart---see the blue line drawn from Mercury to the Saturn? That is a trine aspect.

It is wide, 8 degree orb. [Some don't count orbs that wide but I do with major aspects and with a personal to an outer. ]

Yeah I see it. On astrotheme its on there too, which is weird, because on astrotheme it still doesn't claim I have it when you click on the mercury icon on my chart on astrotheme.

Honestly, I have only ever used astrodienst and astrotheme to view my natal chart, so I dont know which is correct.

YonyGursho

You have an aspect between Venus and Pluto, so this points to an overdeveloped sensuality.

And Aries Rising.

The rest is ok.

Thanks for the insight.

Wouldn't my moon also point to an overdeveloped sensuality though, seeing as the vast majority of it is afflicted?

And how exactly does aries energy on the rising sign contribute to an overdeveloped sensuality?

katydid

Yeah I see it. On astrotheme its on there too, which is weird, because on astrotheme it still doesn't claim I have it when you click on the mercury icon on my chart on astrotheme.

Honestly, I have only ever used astrodienst and astrotheme to view my natal chart, so I dont know which is correct.

It is up to 'you' to decide if you want to count it as a trine or not. There is no 'correct' answer because each astrologer makes their own informed decision if they use an 8 degree orb or not.

I would absolutely count it as a trine for two reasons. 1] Saturn is exalted. So it is strong.

But most importantly, it is the only planetary trine there is. :tongue:

When there is a 'singleton' ----only one of something---it gains importance.

So in my opinion, you do have a Mercury /Saturn Earth trine. And you should not overlook it because it could be very helpful in your future. :sideways:

JUPITERASC

I don't have mercury trine saturn.
I do have my mercury in cap though,

which is almost as good as mercury trine saturn.

Traditional astrologers use aspects by SIGN as well as aspects by degree
i.e.
for example
Sun and Mercury in Capricorn BOTH trine Taurus Saturn BY SIGN :smile:
and

IF there were a three degree orb to that particular trine by SIGN
then
that would have been trine by SIGN AND DEGREE

YonyGursho

It is up to 'you' to decide if you want to count it as a trine or not. There is no 'correct' answer because each astrologer makes their own informed decision if they use an 8 degree orb or not.

I would absolutely count it as a trine for two reasons. 1] Saturn is exalted. So it is strong.

But most importantly, it is the only planetary trine there is. :tongue:

When there is a 'singleton' ----only one of something---it gains importance.

So in my opinion, you do have a Mercury /Saturn Earth trine. And you should not overlook it because it could be very helpful in your future. :sideways:

True, saturn is indeed exalted, with that in mind it's pretty much undeniable. Thanks for your help :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case get clues and can adapt as relevant,

acq-sat 12th inimical for aries asc,
stress-delays in foreign lands, expenses, etc

moon-mars spiritual pisces 12th volatile emotions-finances;

inimical sat taurus first, creative, energetic, stubborn;
love of food-comforts,
aptitude for hotel management, dairy technology, banking, dentistry, etc;
health issues - head-teeth-throat-thyroid etc, fast on sat evenings;

2nd lord venus over philosophical sag 9th,
seeking splendor in life, travels etc;
aptitude for arts-teaching-pharmacy etc;

ketu separative SNode inimical acq 11th, reformist/innovative;
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-legs-sciatica etc;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu inimical acq 11th;

rahu NNode leo 5th, high self-pride/individualistic, foreign relationship,
technical aptitude, delays in luck-education-romance-children;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

jup lord 9th for luck over aries asc, protective of the chart,
advisory aptitudes, trine venus sag 9th; trine rahu leo 5th,
supportive-protective;
jup now transit own sag-venus 9th, could promote relationship;
trine natal jup aries and natal rahu leo 5th;
jup aries action oriented; say sports coach for example;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

inimical sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sun-mer cap 10th,
career-job change, rise-fall in career, stress-delays;
pain-injury-surgery knees, heart-stomach-skin etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter sat mornings;

sun-mer cap 10th ambitious, hardworking, event management,
intellectual, mathematical abilities, teaching-training aptitude;

all planets practically between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets in sequence
clouding things, toxic health issues;
ketu transits detachments-pain-injury-surgery;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks
how true-untrue-insightful, traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc;

wishing luck from jupiter,

kshantaram

Last edited:

ellie04

I didn't understand the OP's question. Sensuality is about the gratification of the sensual/physical esp in a sexual sense.. but here the OP isn't talking about this, right? Is it about not being able to express oneself as desired?

katydid

I didn't understand the OP's question. Sensuality is about the gratification of the sensual/physical esp in a sexual sense.. but here the OP isn't talking about this, right? Is it about not being able to express oneself as desired?

Yes, because it does not have to be about a sexual sense. It can be 'sensitivity' in other areas as well.