Most sensitive, most emotional, most self-destructive Sun and Moon Pairing...

Metaphysica

I've dated a few cancers and know quite a few of them. I believe that their childhood has an enormous impact on their personalities later in life. If they are neglected or abused they easily turn into very troubled individuals. Experience has shown that scorpio has confidence whereas cancer can be very insecure. pisces more shy. and from observations I would have to rank cancer up there with taurus as the most potentially violent of the signs.
and like I said, if the cancer child is not given proper love, care and attention, then can be very nasty and or repressive indeed. I feel very much for the cancer child and always try to let them know how special they are and love on them a bit.
Like someone mentioned above, a full tummy and the love they desire, the cancer person can be truly wonderful. but with no food or money (security) they will go quite far to satiate their needs.
Cancer moons....are quite unpredictable. The ones I've met or known are rather crazy. I'm quite fascinated by it really. My best friends girlfriend is a cancer with a cancer moon and she is horrible to him. He's an aries with virgo moon & cancer rising. I know he can be a pest and possessive at times, but she is cruel, violent and jealous. She makes up scenarios and accuses him of things that he would never do. Anyone who knows him would agree. She focuses on the things that mean the most to him, family & his music. At the first uranus square pluto last year? this year? whenever it was, I was watching their charts closely as he was getting ill, nervous system related, total weakness in body and spirit. and their composite chart had a yod getting triggered, and he had told me the last time i saw him she was getting a license to carry a gun. I was scared for his life. If certain events triggered a string of events that could have been really scary. it was a dark time for them but everyone made it out alive. I don't know if she ever got the license, I don't see him very often because i don't like the energy around me. he is a special soul dear to my heart but occasional visits is all I can allow. Anyways, she never had a foundation as a child, moved around a lot and it shows. One look at her and you would know there's something not right with her.
This turned out to be a rather negative view of the cancer. I stand by what I said, but there are two sides to every coin. I still love my partner who is cancer with sag. moon and rising. He has ups and downs too, but who doesn't?

Metaphysica

oh! and since the thread topic was not only about the water signs, but most self-destructive, sensitive, etc... aquarius sun and leo moon, life path number 3, and north node in the 6th house, I cry almost every single day. Sometimes not just for myself, but for the pain i feel in others or for the earth herself. manic depression, extreme ups and downs. teen years suicidal thoughts. just very negative view of everything at times. then the most positive, optimistic person you could imagine. I was drawn to this thread because I struggle with those things mentioned in the title. I'm empathic so how much of the feelings are mine I'm not quite sure. With neptune conjunct jupiter I admit I can be uncertain at times.

Attachments

• natal_wheel.php.png
    natal_wheel.php.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 22

dranzer93

Banned
To Dranzer93:

I was curious where you were getting your statistics regarding Sun Signs and suicide? Blanket statements about Sun Signs without taking in consideration the whole chart is not fair nor accurate. I am a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Asc and its been a rough road to be sure but I have learned to use my watery sensitivities to help others not sit around contemplating my navel and feeling sorry for myself!

Pisces and Scorpio always get a bad rap here. All sign combos have their faults to be sure.

A strong Pisces/Scorpio combo here and proud!

Serafin5

Well that would go for YOU sir. You obviously have regenerative powers and strong will in your chart, however any chart with weak and helpless traits along with a couple of water signs will mean something.

A study involving 60,000 suicidal deaths found that Capricorn and Virgo are the leaders in committing suicide by drug overdose. Pisces is the most likely to commit suicide by hanging. But in total Pisces and Capricorn take the lead, Pisces being the highest.

I know that a sign on it's own cannot determine enough because maybe a aqua sun person had a lot of crazy things going on in there chart, but as a sun sign it is said to be Pisces. If they have a weak chart along with a Pisces sun then the tendency is higher, this can only mean one thing. Pisces sun is the most delicate sign.

If the moon is badly placed and weak, the person is more likely to undergo prolong periods of depression which may lead to suicide.

This is why I do not agree that Cancer is the taker here... Cancer is ruled by the Moon in other words causing Harmony equivalent to a trine aspect. Scorpio is in it's fall in the Moon, equivalent to a square aspect. Meaning most difficult placement for the moon to be in. This is why if you combine the delicacy and the example of Pisces that I gave you earlier on and then add the most difficult moon sign of Scorpio. It only makes sense for this combo to be the taker here. And I will stand up for that with the enormous dwells of emotional decay that I have.

Then, you add my Pisces Mercury which is in fall AGAIN.
Then you add my Cancer Mars which is in fall AGAIN.
Then you add my Cancer Ascendant, and Grand Cross in Cardinal Quality.
Not to mention my multiple Grand Trines of Water, my Kite and YOD/Boomerang
Then you add my Leo Chiron.

We can then go along and throw in a few of my aspects like Venus Square Neptune, or Sun Sextile Neptune.

And lastly we note that my Moon is pretty much unaspected along with it being Scorpio, when the moon is in it's fall.

I can only say one thing when it comes to being me. - Welcome to the molestation store.

Last edited:

Metaphysica

I can only say one thing when it comes to being me. - Welcome to the molestation store.

Ok, now you just took it to another level with that comment. As Pluto is slow moving it stays in signs a long time. When Pluto moved into Scorpio I'm sure there was an increase in sexual abuse being committed.
Was your comment "welcome to the molestation store" sarcastic, or implying that you've endured that in your life? If that's the case, abuse and water, water, water is a recipe for misery, no doubt.

destiny

I am profoundly fragile and I've mentioned it before. My Sun is Pisces and my Moon is Scorpio, it just seems to be the most obsessive, sensitive, secretive, emotional, intense, extreme, jealous combination there is.

Surely it would have to both be water signs, and I think that Cancer is the water sign that is prone to happyness over Pisces being the most sensitive and Scorpio being the most dark, obsessive and intense

I am just wondering what everyone thinks about sun and moon pairings that can create this.

First of Im new here, Hi everyone. Live in Europe so happy to find this community!! <3

Well I knoooooow what you mean. Iam Cancer sun, Cancer moon, and Scorpio rising! I am very, very sensitive, and I hate that sometimes I wish I was a Sagitarius always looking forward an Optimistic.

I wonder thou? I think a partner in Cancer or Pices moon will understand you. Althouh I think you need a sun sign to balance up all the water, a fire or eart sign?:kissing:

dranzer93

Banned
Ok, now you just took it to another level with that comment. As Pluto is slow moving it stays in signs a long time. When Pluto moved into Scorpio I'm sure there was an increase in sexual abuse being committed.
Was your comment "welcome to the molestation store" sarcastic, or implying that you've endured that in your life? If that's the case, abuse and water, water, water is a recipe for misery, no doubt.

In other words welcome to a world of unforgivable pain when being me

dranzer93

Banned
First of Im new here, Hi everyone. Live in Europe so happy to find this community!! <3

Well I knoooooow what you mean. Iam Cancer sun, Cancer moon, and Scorpio rising! I am very, very sensitive, and I hate that sometimes I wish I was a Sagitarius always looking forward an Optimistic.

I wonder thou? I think a partner in Cancer or Pices moon will understand you. Althouh I think you need a sun sign to balance up all the water, a fire or eart sign?:kissing:

I need the understanding though, to be honest your trio combo would be great for me. I'm interested in Scorpio and Cancer because of the Nurturing and Intensity

destiny

I need the understanding though, to be honest your trio combo would be great for me. I'm interested in Scorpio and Cancer because of the Nurturing and Intensity

Yes I am very nuturing, I have to "take care" of the person that I am with and feel that I am being taken care of. My homebase have to be secure and cosy, with a lot of warmth and love!

I but I do have to be the center of attention, I do let my partner have the space and freedom to do what he wants, if I have one. But I have to be rasured that I am the one, if he gives me that comfort he can do whatever he wants. But I have to be needed :happy:

dranzer93

Banned
Yes I am very nuturing, I have to "take care" of the person that I am with and feel that I am being taken care of. My homebase have to be secure and cosy, with a lot of warmth and love!

I but I do have to be the center of attention, I do let my partner have the space and freedom to do what he wants, if I have one. But I have to be rasured that I am the one, if he gives me that comfort he can do whatever he wants. But I have to be needed :happy:

Yes! that's what I want! I want the cancer there for the nurturing and stuff and then I want the scorpio there for only wanting eachother and not caring about being extroverted with the world. I love the jealousy and obsession and intensity because it means only eachother!

And naturally I focus completely on the person I love and they eventually hate it which absolutely destroys me... They just get bored of me :(

destiny

Yes! that's what I want! I want the cancer there for the nurturing and stuff and then I want the scorpio there for only wanting eachother and not caring about being extroverted with the world. I love the jealousy and obsession and intensity because it means only eachother!

And naturally I focus completely on the person I love and they eventually hate it which absolutely destroys me... They just get bored of me :(

Me too I love the passion and intensity, deep feelings and obsession of eachother. Love that, and theres gotta be intense chemistry, overwordly passion.

But I halso have a great sest for life, I want the partner to want somethings in live, positive, optimistic and I am looking forward but sometimes it clashes with my deep, sensitive feelings. Im a mess lol but hopless romantic thou:whistling:

dranzer93

Banned
Me too I love the passion and intensity, deep feelings and obsession of eachother. Love that, and theres gotta be intense chemistry, overwordly passion.

But I halso have a great sest for life, I want the partner to want somethings in live, positive, optimistic and I am looking forward but sometimes it clashes with my deep, sensitive feelings. Im a mess lol but hopless romantic thou:whistling:

Man, that's what I'm after....

So as for personal planets and important angles what signs would you put where?

Sun -
Moon -
Rising -
Mercury -
Venus -
Mars -
Rising -
MC -

You know? what placements do you think would match what you are saying? and why?

destiny

:cancerimg:
Man, that's what I'm after....

So as for personal planets and important angles what signs would you put where?

Sun -
Moon -
Rising -
Mercury -
Venus -
Mars -
Rising -
MC -

You know? what placements do you think would match what you are saying? and why?

Well I dont know. I read astrology every night but no expert yet. But I can tell you mine. I dont know if i shoul look at houses, planets, rulers, juno.

Here is me.

Sun Cancer
Moon Cancer
ASC Scorpio
Mercury Cancer
Venus Gemini
Mars Libra
Jupiter Scorpio
Juno Sagitarus

Venus i tend to draw just with venus in Scorpio. One he had Venus in Libra with matched my Mars in Libra.

Mercury have to match since I love to talk, so a scorpio or another cancer. Moon definatly, pices or scorpio or another cancerian.
Sun, don't know.
What do you think?
Can I see your chart?

dranzer93

Banned
:cancerimg:

Well I dont know. I read astrology every night but no expert yet. But I can tell you mine. I dont know if i shoul look at houses, planets, rulers, juno.

Here is me.

Sun Cancer
Moon Cancer
ASC Scorpio
Mercury Cancer
Venus Gemini
Mars Libra
Jupiter Scorpio
Juno Sagitarus

Venus i tend to draw just with venus in Scorpio. One he had Venus in Libra with matched my Mars in Libra.

Mercury have to match since I love to talk, so a scorpio or another cancer. Moon definatly, pices or scorpio or another cancerian.
Sun, don't know.
What do you think?
Can I see your chart?

Hey, private message me and we can talk properly okay? I'll teach you astrology as well

serafin5

To Dranzer93:

I wasnt attacking you when I asked about the Sun Signs and suicide statistics, I genuinely would like to know if this a site or what as that interests me. Especially when you say that Capricorns and Virgos are at the top of the heap in OD's; shocking!

God knows I was going to need to be strong for this life. My heart goes out to you, your chart and what you've had to endure. "Strength in this life; happiness in the next".

God Bless
S5

busker

Most explosive:
Capricorn Sun Capricorn Moon
Personal experience, they're slow to anger but erupt like a volcano that cannot cool down until it's done.

Most sensitive: haha, probably Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon.
Scorpio moons knows too much and explores too much to ever be stable. Pisces is the most sensitive sign.

VonFinck

I have the same combination as you: cyclone, that's the best way to describe it.

On the positive side, we're psychic, lie detectors. :rightful:

UraSatVen1029

I'm a triple scorpio but only with sun, venus and mercury. ****, my ego is scorpionic, the way I think, communicate and connect is scorpionic, the way I love/give love/or love in aesthetic stuff is scorpionic. I embody all that intense energy it kinda drives me crazy.

I'm incredibly sensitive. BUT I have Moon in Aquarius and Capricorn ascendant. Generally,people would find these placements to be aloof, rigid, probably a little cold and serious. But other factors really matter here, so generslizing it with just the signs is rather incomplete and unreliable. The signs in different planets and placements produce different effects.

So we're talking about Sun and Moon pairings. We have to look at aspects because they also play a big role in bringing out different flavors to the planet. Yes, I'm a scorpio sun, naturally I'm dark, brooding, secretive and yada yada, but I also have it really tightly conjunct Venus, so I also have some pleasing traits as well. I love beauty and harmony in lots of things. Although, its also in a scorpionic flavor. I also have it aspecting my URANUS and NEPTUNE (square). So not only do I just come off scorpionic, I also seem to be eccentric, unreliable, inconsistent and rebellious. I also seem to be compassionate, sensitive and dreamy in an intuitive way, spiritual and identifies with music and art. Lol, and these planets are all in my first house too.

Then I have moon in Aquarius. I detach, think rationally, intellectually process my feelings. I also feel like an Aquarian. Due to moon being in a strange placement (or peregrine.. right?), I tend to see this manifesting in my life as loneliness, feeling like an outsider and different. You would all think I ain't clingy or smothering like a Cancer, and don't feel as much as Scorpio, or am not as intuitive about other people's emotions like a Pisces. Ha.

My moon is in the first house. Cancer in the 7th house cusp. So I have my 7th house ruler in 1st house and THAT makes me so needy of others. Makes me very other people oriented. Especially in a relationship. Moon conjuncts my Uranus and so I'm also inconsistent and moody as well. I have moon sextiling my Pluto, so I also have intense feelings. May it be about loneliness, depression and whatnot. I also have very self-destructing thoughts and emotions despite being a Lunar Aquarian. It all depends how it plays out in a chart.