Antiscia of significator is combust?

BlueGranite

In an horary chart I am examining, I found that the antiscia of one of the significators is combust. I don't know how to interpret this, since I am not sure if combustion of a planet's antiscia is as detrimental to the strength of the planet as combustion of the planet per se. Does anyone know about this or know where I can read about this?

In this case the horary is about whether an event will occur or not, and the significator whose antiscia is combust is the quesited significator and represents the event, and is already a weak planet (peregrine, little accidental dignity, in 6th house in chart, having an Infortune in its house) so my inclination, with the additional testimony of the combust antiscia, to read the chart as saying the event (which is actually something that would be negative if it were to happen) will not occur.

Dejdra

Hi, antiscia is just a point of shadow of the other planet, and it can not be combust. If the sun is on it it just has the meaning of sun connecting the planets through the shadow, meaning it is not an obvious or conscious action that the person signified by the planet is performing.
It would be easier to see the chart :)

dr. farr

I agree with the previous poster: neither with antiscia nor with dodekatemorion, do we consider the issue of combustion: if the antiscia or dodek of a planet is within a couple degrees of the Sun, we would simply delineate it as conjunct the Sun.