Should I marry this man?

RB298

We are currently engaged and intend to get married.

I asked the question and made the chart.. The question was, "Will this be a successful marriage?"

What do you all think?
I am wondering if this would end up being a dangerous or abusive marriage in some way.

Is the Moon here actually VOC? Saturn in the 7th House -- Is this chart unreadable?

Thank you kindly. :]

Attachments

• marrhor01.jpg
    marrhor01.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 41

RB298

Sure, it's from seeing certain aspects in the Composite and Synastry.

I don't base things entirely on Astrology, just use it as a tool for learning, so this question also comes from observations in our interactions and conversations with eachother. I think abusive is used too vaguely by me.. I am talking more of possibility of mental or emotional abuse.

Thank you,
RB

tikana

my answer is HELL NO!
mars is you .. venus rejecting your mars - venus is the guy
you are in his 12th house
moon is void taurus
saturn is in his 1st your 7th . NOT good for marriage
i dont like south node in your 2nd house

Mars / venus no aspect
moon/venus no aspect

what marriage!!
T

misskitty

I believe you are attempting to ask two different questions.. one about his character and one about if you should marry him. Either way you go about it, Saturn in the 7th with the Moon making no aspects is a "no."

RB298

I believe you are attempting to ask two different questions.. one about his character and one about if you should marry him. Either way you go about it, Saturn in the 7th with the Moon making no aspects is a "no."

Hi- Thank you for your response! You're right, I think when I posed the question my mind was not clear enough and I really had two questions in mind.

But just so I may understand Horary better - Saturn in the 7th, how exactly does it translate to a no- and no moon aspects to Saturn, means, no emotional connection between us?

Thank you.

misskitty

Well, Saturn in the 7th is really worse for the astrologer than the querent. It just means that the chart may not be reliable or that there might be something wrong with it that could cause the reader to make a mistake. However, in my own personal experience I've never had a positive chart with this aspect.

Void of Course Moon (no aspects) means that nothing will come of the situation that is asked about. The caveat is that a VOC moon can still perform in Taurus (according to Lilly), but you would want to see a positive aspect immediately after it changes signs and you don't here. All the aspects are in the past, meaning no future for the question.

While I dislike the design of this website, it does sum up the considerations pretty well: http://www.serenapowers.com/horary.html

Last edited: