Help on Synastry

megabiscoito

I already previoulsy tried to ask for help / opinion in a synastry question.
I would like to have some insights in this relationship.
Can you please tell something?

Attachments

• Sinastria.jpg
    Sinastria.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 30

muchacho

Wow, that looks interesting. All thrown into one corner. That's a very dynamic relationship. You trigger each others 6th houses (competitiveness) plus 4th/12th. Rather challenging, but with a deeper connection nevertheless.

megabiscoito

It's not working. Always ending and restarting.
Is it possible if there is a solution or it will be very difficult for this to work out?

frayenne

It's not working. Always ending and restarting.
Is it possible if there is a solution or it will be very difficult for this to work out?

From looking at your charts it seems to me like you're each other's exact mirrors in some ways. I mean, I've never seen a synastry with so many same planets mutually conjuncting or being in the same sign. You both have Sun, Mercury and Neptune in Sag, Mars in Cap, Uranus and Venus in Scorpio, Pluto in Libra and Sun conjuncting Neptune. You really have a great deal in common! And while that can be something that draws you both to each other like magnets, it can also be a huge repelling factor because you see not only your own advantages in the other person but also your flaws. It's like staring at a mirror 24 hours a day. And that can be hard at times, especially when you have some significant fears, insecurities or flaws that you can't accept about yourself. And when that's the case, the other person can be a constant trigger and reminder of your own flawed nature. So basically it means that if you want to truly commit to this relationship, you'll both have to work on accepting your own imperfections and peculiarities.

Apart from that, you have your Moons opposing each other which results in totally contradicting emotional needs. So even though you both have a side that is caring, emotional and sensitive, there can be times when one of you needs affection, tenderness and privacy to recharge and feel good but the other has the need for a more practical approach and focus on analyzing the problem and getting things done instead of retreating from the world or expressing emotions openly.

Besides, due to your mutual conjunction of Sun and Neptune, at times you may be disillusioned with one another and create an ideal version of your partner in your mind instead of seeing them entirely for who they really are, and then be faced with disappointment once the illusion dissolves. But because you both love very strongly and intensely (Scorpio Venus), it's very hard for you to let the other one go, even when it seems like it would be the best solution.

It's definitely a very powerful and deep connection and because of your similarities and mutual attraction you may feel like it's a destined relationship.

Anyway, let me know if any of this is even true ;) I'm not a professional astrologer, I was just going with the flow of what I saw in your synastry.

megabiscoito

I'm not sure if she feels attracted for me in the same that I feel for her.
I'm attracted to her mentally, spiritually and physically. I think she is attracted to me also mentally and spiritually, but I'm not sure physically or emotionally.

I think the biggest problem is that she doesn't want to commit. In the beggining she refered problems / traumas from past relationships where people she loved left. Also her mother was very difficult to her during childhood.
She also mentioned that she felt we were forcing something. That she is not cappable of giving herself tottaly to another man, and that she thinks she is not capable of that.

I think another problem is the fact that she doesn't enjoy my sensitive, sweet, "insecure" side. For example, my job is a job of a relative high status and she said she thinks it's very strange that I'm not satisfied with my job.

I think it's my Cancer Moon. Personally I aslo don't like this Moon very much.
I think my way is more on the Mars Capricorn side and I think she can / could open me for that. Mars is the ruller of my Asc and I think that is what drives me more (Mars Capricorn), than the Moon in Gemini. Capricorn also takes me to Saturn in 6th house, where also it's my NN. I think these are very important aspects I have to develop more, and perhaps it were these aspects that made her go away.

My dad has cancer moon and in his 4th house , :biggrin: makes him want to buy whatever land he can when we go abroad , literally driving through italy and he says the family should buy a house there , its a hilarious moon tbh.

frayenne

I'm not sure if she feels attracted for me in the same that I feel for her.
I'm attracted to her mentally, spiritually and physically. I think she is attracted to me also mentally and spiritually, but I'm not sure physically or emotionally.

I think the biggest problem is that she doesn't want to commit. In the beggining she refered problems / traumas from past relationships where people she loved left. Also her mother was very difficult to her during childhood.
She also mentioned that she felt we were forcing something. That she is not cappable of giving herself tottaly to another man, and that she thinks she is not capable of that.

I think another problem is the fact that she doesn't enjoy my sensitive, sweet, "insecure" side. For example, my job is a job of a relative high status and she said she thinks it's very strange that I'm not satisfied with my job.

I think it's my Cancer Moon. Personally I aslo don't like this Moon very much.
I think my way is more on the Mars Capricorn side and I think she can / could open me for that. Mars is the ruller of my Asc and I think that is what drives me more (Mars Capricorn), than the Moon in Gemini. Capricorn also takes me to Saturn in 6th house, where also it's my NN. I think these are very important aspects I have to develop more, and perhaps it were these aspects that made her go away.

When you feel uncomfortable with your own sensitive side, then other people pick up on that and they mirror those feelings back to you. And I know it's freaking hard to hear that but it's a part of your nature and there's nothing you can do about it. Trust me, I've tried fighting my Cancer Sun for years and it only backfired - I've become even more emotionally unstable :lol: So you can either keep resisting it and keep facing rejection because of it or you can accept it as a part of you that is just as much important as your other parts and be okay with people seeing it in you.

And yes, I think it's very likely that with her Capricorn Moon in 6th house she's not on the same page with you emotionally. Her Mars is also in Capricorn and in 7th house of partnership so she might be attracted to potential partners who are Capricorn-like - stable, mature, responsible and with high social status. That is also what she prioritizes when it comes to her emotional security. So that explains why she might be put off by your sensitive Cancer Moon. She just doesn't get why you would priorotize your feelings over your social status because for her it's exactly the opposite. For you, emotional well-being is the most important thing along with your high ideals and self-develompent (9th house Sag Sun), for her it's always gonna be about work, work, work.

Besides, if she doesn't like the sensitive side of you like you say, then it means she can't accept it in herself either. And with her Cancer Asc, Pisces MC and Scorpio Venus, emotionality is a huge part of her. I think that might have something to do with those childhood experiences and tough relationship with her mother. Virgo on her IC plus Saturn and Pluto in 4th house must've made her early years very hard and traumatic. She's learned to cope with her feelings (probably because of her mother) by focusing on tasks and doing the work so any kind of open expression of emotions might make her uncomfortable. Also, her father could've been detached, elusive or absent in her life making her afraid of commitment (4th house Saturn conjunct Jupiter and Sag Sun conjunct Neptune).

But back to your Capricorn Mars. I think it's not more important than your Cancer Moon. It's just in opposition to it. It might feel like those two different natures fight each other inside of you to get your attention. But you won't win if you choose only one of them. The other one will keep coming back sabotaging your actions until you find a way to make a place for both of them in your life.