Any chance of relationship forming in the next few weeks?

keilee

Ok, thanks for update. Friday is 5 days from when you cast the chart, so that may be fitting with that Moon opposition to Mars.

That date might be the dealbreaker. Sorry.

Just to let you know, you were correct. It ended not in 5 days, but in 5 weeks! Last time I saw him was 3/17 and the last contact was 3/20..nothing since.

kai

oh wow...sorry to hear that. Don't you hate it when you have a great time with the guy and it seems like he is really into you then he is poof gone. Some men are mental for sure...don't know how old yours is but lately I've noticed that the older the men are (around 45 or up) the more issues they have not to mention the more confused they get compared to younger guys. It's like 45-50 year old are the most deluded. I had a similar situation, but then I recently met someone new whom I haven't seen in person yet, but we were planning to meet up this Saturday....he texted me some BS about a coworker not showing up to work and he disappeared lol sayign he had to take over 2 shifts while he was talking about how nice I look, inquired about what made me be attracted to him in online dating site and how he is excited about the upcoming date to see me finally in person haha! I haven't heard from him 2 days now which showed me that something has changed on his end because he kept touch several times a day prior. Also, I think his ex-gf contacted him over the weekend for easter, so he disappeared on me before even meeting with me face-to-face. Anyways, it's ok as I wasn't too much into him, I was trying to get over someone prior whom I meet 3-4 wweeks ago and he also disappeared despite liking me :) Go figure! They say women have issues, but I don't think so! Men are no less ! Hope you don't dwell like I did (which drove me crazy) that there was something not right about you, or you said something that turned him off. Looks like they have issues we don't know about, so their actions mirror their own lives and what is going on with them. So the point of my own story is to tell you to keep your chin up as I know it feels really shi**y. Again, sorry to hear this similar story.

Arena

Just to let you know, you were correct. It ended not in 5 days, but in 5 weeks! Last time I saw him was 3/17 and the last contact was 3/20..nothing since.

Sorry about this, but thanks anyway for the update.
It adds to our learning curve.