Any chance of relationship forming in the next few weeks?

keilee

I've been on a few dates with this man for the last two weeks. I am trying to see any indications that he will keep pursuing me. It seems to have gone well. He is just slow to get back in touch between dates. I think he is in general a cautious person.

I can see from my own limited horary skills, that first of all, I am a Taurus and this is a Taurus chart. Saturn is not in the 7th. Moon is not void of course. I think it is fit to judge.

Moon has some dignity being in the 1st and Venus is in Capricorn and has dignity by triplicity. Sun is in its detriment in Aquarius, but it is in 10th and angular. Mars in the 7th house ruler and is in its ruler.

However, I do see that the sun and moon square and that the moon opposes Mars. I don't know if this means a no, a yes, or yes but with great struggle.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_234_relchance.gif
    astro_2gw_234_relchance.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 85

IleneK

Premium Member
With his significator dignified and in his own/7th house, he is pretty strongly self-involved. It looks like he had some interest in you, since you/Venus are in the sign of his exalation. But exaltation is typically not lasting, and the aspect between you/Venus and him/Mars has separated, suggesting that potential for relationship with him is likely past.

Arena

Sorry keilee, but I have to agree with tikana. Seems like you already met for a good date, but you are moving on and within 4 units of time, 4 days or weeks, the Moon will oppose Mars and you will part your ways.

bluebird

Banned
Dont forget that mars will turn retrograde at 9 sagittarius and will reenter scorpio going back on old territory up until 23 scorpio before moving forward again. Play it smart and make sure he is single!!!! You have to make sure he is worth a second glance in the first place before you give him a second chance. Scorpio is a regenative sign and he is highly sexual. He will revisit the same ground saturn in scorpio higlighted, do make sure to guard against violence, std's and unplanned pregnancies. LEARN YOUR SATURN LESSONS to avoid heartaches!!!

Glinda

But what about moons last aspect? It is a trine to venus at the MC? I thought last aspect of the moon is most important, because it tells the outcome of something. Or does this horary end with moon making bad aspects to the 7th (mars) and 5th house (sun) ruler?

Last edited:

Arena

The most important aspect of the Moon in this chart is that it is going to make an opposition to Mars really soon.

keilee

Sorry keilee, but I have to agree with tikana. Seems like you already met for a good date, but you are moving on and within 4 units of time, 4 days or weeks, the Moon will oppose Mars and you will part your ways.
Thank you Arena. Interesting he called today to ask for a date Friday.

Arena

Ok, thanks for update. Friday is 5 days from when you cast the chart, so that may be fitting with that Moon opposition to Mars.

That date might be the dealbreaker. Sorry.

Glinda

Ok, thanks for update. Friday is 5 days from when you cast the chart, so that may be fitting with that Moon opposition to Mars.

That date might be the dealbreaker. Sorry.

Somehow I wish you will be wrong, what about free will then? Is everything fate and horary shows us how it looks like? OK that is another topic – sorry.

G.

keilee

Hello! Well, he got back with me. We ended up having a date Saturday. He wants to get together this week. I know he really likes me, definitely attracted to me. Just not sure where it's really headed. .but will keep you all updated!
Hello keilee :happy: What happened? Everything ok? Sorry for being curious!!

Doodleloo

Hello! Well, he got back with me. We ended up having a date Saturday. He wants to get together this week. I know he really likes me, definitely attracted to me. Just not sure where it's really headed. .but will keep you all updated!

I'd say just go with the flow for now :3

keilee

Dating for a month but still not considered a gf?

No and it drove me crazy! Just to update...the concensus was we would split in a few days or weeks from the horary date....and that is what happened. The last time I saw him or interacted with him was 3/17/16 and haven't heard from him since 3/20/16...so the moon and mars really did oppose!!