Composite North Node, Anti-Vertex, Ascendant stellium with a friend

zipadee

So I like this guy a lot, he's always had my back and if I had the chance to be with him I'd feel like the luckiest girl alive. I'm too nervous to tell him since the last friend I told ended up telling me he felt the same, but it ultimately ruined the friendship.

Now he recently found out that he hadn't given me the right birth time and corrected it for me. I checked and the new composite has the North Node opposite the Vertex by one degree. They are each respectively conjunct the Ascendant and Descendant from the 12th/6th houses loosely (5 degrees).

I really like this guy and I would just appreciate any feedback on the prospects of our friendship or possible :bandit: relationship, or just the meaning of the relationship in general, thanks guys!

Attachments

• astro_621gw_c_me.9214.151742.jpg
    astro_621gw_c_me.9214.151742.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

ElenaJ

So I like this guy a lot, he's always had my back and if I had the chance to be with him I'd feel like the luckiest girl alive. I'm too nervous to tell him since the last friend I told ended up telling me he felt the same, but it ultimately ruined the friendship.

Now he recently found out that he hadn't given me the right birth time and corrected it for me. I checked and the new composite has the North Node opposite the Vertex by one degree. They are each respectively conjunct the Ascendant and Descendant from the 12th/6th houses loosely (5 degrees).

I really like this guy and I would just appreciate any feedback on the prospects of our friendship or possible :bandit: relationship, or just the meaning of the relationship in general, thanks guys!

The composite is really quite nice. The moon squaring Neptune, creating some illusions and delusions, and square Jupiter, that could be religious differences and you will tend to be a little lazy when you are together. But the moon
trine to the other planets can help balance this out.
You would really need to look at the synastry, though. The composite is an additional tool, it is a snapshot of the relationship and how it would work out, but it is based on the synastry, the combination of the two natal charts. The composite aspects are midpoints of the natal planets, so they could be coming from easy aspects like trines and sextiles or from hard aspects like squares and oppositions. Impossibile to tell from the composite.

zipadee

Thank you so much for your response Elena! I really appreciate it and it's funny that you mention religious differences haha because his family is Muslim (he's Athiest) and my family is rather independent (I'm Agnostic). We are a bit lazy together as well, we have too much fun. What do you think about the stellium in the 12th? I've had a terrible experience with it before but with this friend of mine it is completely different, we're very close and the relationship always feels like it has a purpose (contrary to my other experience).

I had the synastry charts but I was afraid to post them because I didn't want to overwhelm the forum, for fear that no one would reply. We get along really well, we lived together for awhile and it was fantastic.

I fear that the attraction is one sided, I'll post the synastry charts just in case anybody gets this far, but my Venus is conjunct his Ascendant so yea it may be just me feeling anything, and I don't want to ruin it :whistling:

Attachments

• Me,.jpg
    Me,.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 27
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: