Can I believe her?

PlutoLibScoAsc

A Sag stellium with Taurus moon and Scorpio venus tells me that she love me. Can I believe her? Sag has reputation for irresponsible words, couldn't keep their words or promises. What do you think? If it's you, will you believe her?

lunaluna

This is anecdotal, but, I'm a Sag and a Scorpio Venus and I never lie about loving someone. It's actually pretty hard for me to say it even when I mean it

Bunraku

So, you're asking us if you want to believe her, yet you're here talking **** about her by calling her irresponsible and unreliable :lol: So what's the point here, since you already have such a negative opinion of her?

PlutoLibScoAsc

So, you're asking us if you want to believe her, yet you're here talking **** about her by calling her irresponsible and unreliable :lol: So what's the point here, since you already have such a negative opinion of her?

You jump into your assumption too quick, may be you should read again what I wrote or may be ask before you assume. I got that from astrology books. I listen to many astrologers okay, is not just by me. If you're not here to help, pls scroll pass.

ElenaJ

The problem here with generalisations is that without a chart we really can't evaluate your friend. Honest sag can be badly aspected, while unreliable signs can be very reliable depending on their aspects. It's too vague, plutolibscoasc.

Timing

Banned
You cant give a chart, so I picked you, but you are called Pluto Lib Scorpio Asc, so I dont need a chart. That is a deeply sexy name to anyone.

A Pluto/ Libra Scorpio ASC delineation, you place a great importance on relationships (Libra), and your deep and intense (Pluto) and your emotional (Pluto/Scorpio Asc) and your very sexy (Scorpio) at worst jealous or you attract jealous woman. (Venus in Scorpio lovers.) Even I am jealous now.

She is playing hard to get, (Sag stellium) because she likes you.The Sag half horse runs away and acts cool. The Venus in Scorpio is Jealous and intense (Venus in Scorpio) but you have a problem as she knows you.(Scorpio) She knows your liked by woman and she knows how to keep you and that is what is breaking you right now, here, now. You cant let go can you? You never been stung by a woman like this before or a Venus Scorpio woman. Still you can not get no sympathy from your sisters on this forum lol as above they know you and act like the energy you wish to escape. They sense your a son of Pluto acting all sweet x

What do you think? I mean your passionate and sexy or why would you be here in the first place? Asking over a woman? You!!

Your an intense man, big hearted, very clean, honest and vunerable, but intense, sexy and sensitive, and I am sure you will posses this woman's love you burn for so much. (Its almost cute, lol), but your very secretive, jealous even dominant, and you drive her wild she does want you, lol, BUT, she can knows what moves you, she can sting, this woman knows how to sting you my dear, (Venus Scorpio). For NOW, you got her acting cool for you, so understand her get to know her and show a little more, be a little more, give a little more vulnerability or affection and you will start to see your deepest emotion come true. She knows your a deep person so she acts cool, what would you do in her shoes or high heels? You want this woman or are you on this forum just to show how how sweet your words are, for her to love another man??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHA1YPNwHYE Prop skip video after 0.34 as is 14 mins in full. The quote is for her Venus Scorpio and wherever your Scorpio is.

second chance, with the music, 0.42,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQmYVfHrNxA

for a full reading come back and tell us all you know, birth times are more exciting and dangerous!

Scorpio Venus, this woman is jealous but hot.......... this girl has got you stung so badly your crawling here on this forum for some help, she like you and your burning like a piece of paper. We are your family so your forgiven. (I think) I hope so.

I forgot to say (Taurus) she is stubborn also haha.

Last edited: