Will I have a child? Trying to interpret my chart

lilly0170

Do I have a chance to be pregnant? Can someone help with the chart?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been trying to interpret my chart to see if I will finally get pregnant. But I am a beginner and hard to read. Can someone help me?
Thanks
astro_24gw_johanna_guettaf_20171115.58347.33654.jpg

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Do I have a chance to be pregnant? Can someone help with the chart?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been trying to interpret my chart to see if I will finally get pregnant.
But I am a beginner and hard to read.
Can someone help me?
Thanks

View attachment 71566
Assuming your natal chart is timed with a reliable time of birth :smile:
then
there are numerous traditional techniques to assess natal promise regarding children
examples at DELINEATING CHILDREN - MEDIEVAL METHOD
thread discussion at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614

lilly0170

Re: Do I have a chance to be pregnant? Can someone help with the chart?

Assuming your natal chart is timed with a reliable time of birth :smile:
then
there are numerous traditional techniques to assess natal promise regarding children
examples at DELINEATING CHILDREN - MEDIEVAL METHOD
thread discussion at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614
Time of birth is reliable. I see I have fruitful planets in scorpio, but not sure if planets who deny children are there?

katydid

I see some beneficial, abundant things. Like Jupiter ruling the 4th, and being in Scorpio Conjunct Venus.

But Capricorn on the 5th cusp, and Saturn , it's ruler, is opposing those Scorpio planets, including the Moon.

I think Saturn has been delaying everything. Will it totally deny motherhood?

Not necessarily, because of the sextiles from Pluto to Moon. You can become a mother by using some transformative methods. Maybe through medical help or through adoption or marriage?

waybread

I think a natal chart has something to say about fertility but that it doesn't give definitive yes or no answers about children. A more fatalistic astrologer would disagree, but I practice a choice-centered astrology.

One thing to look for in a chart is the ruler of the 5th, the moon, or other planets in one of the fruitful (water) signs. With so many planets in the water sign of Scorpio, this looks more promising if you want to have children. The earth signs Capricorn and Taurus are regarded as moderately fertile (Virgo, as the virgin, is one of the "barren" signs along with most of the air and fire signs.)

I note that you were born in 1970, so I think your age is the biggest consideration. Have you considered artificial insemination?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations offer clues,

sun-mer-venus-jup scorpio 2nd for family-finances,
good for research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;

venus combust, needs zinc supplements,
venus lord 9th for luck and children, 5th from 5th,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum ring;

sun-jup-venus scorpio opp sat taurus, under great stress
impacting family-finances-luck-children etc, etc
;

sat lord 5th for children over creative taurus 9th;
observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits;

sat taurus aptitude for food technology, hotel management, banking, etc
and sat 9th tending to distant lands-travels;

hope jup significator for children,
now transit natal jup scorpio trine own pisces 7th for marriage,
and trine elevated aspect cancer 10th for success,
promotes child-birth/family extension, though under much stress;

pisces-7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-children-vocation;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home,
thurs after sunset;

do share feedbacks, how insightful-prospective etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

aquarius7000

Hi,

I say yes, you should have a child. However, there are setbacks and a lot of delay involved here, which one can see going by your birth year.

Saturn rules your 5th house and that through Capricorn. Saturn sits in fruitful sign, Taurus. Unfortunately, Venus (ruler of Taurus), is in its debilitation via Scorpio. Fortunately, though, is conj. Jupiter. Same is the case with your own Asc., Merc., which is also conj. Jupiter and further positively strengthens the case. The Moon (motherhood) luckily has escaped its detriment (Scorpio) and moved into Sagittarius, which again is ruled by Jupiter.

The delay is caused by Saturn ruling your 5th house and also opposing its own ruler in the chart, Venus. Since Saturn is involved here in a big way, obviously this has to do with some past karma, but let us not get into that.

Have you ever looked into adoption?

Mid Dec. you will have your Jupiter return, and Jupiter, later in January, will also aspect your natal Saturn. I am hopeful. Keep us updated, please.

You could even run a Horary question if you like.

Last edited:

waybread

Animatrix, I'm not sure what you found funny about artificial insemination. For women with an expiring biological clock, no man in their life, and confidence that they can raise a child as a single mother, it is one option.

Usually the sperm donor is anonymous, and the insemination procedure is done in a doctor's office or fertility clinic. For example:

https://www.olivefertility.com/our-services/single-women

http://www.canadianliving.com/life-...-s-really-like-to-be-artificially-inseminated

Animatrix

Animatrix, I'm not sure what you found funny about artificial insemination. For women with an expiring biological clock, no man in their life, and confidence that they can raise a child as a single mother, it is one option.

Usually the sperm donor is anonymous, and the insemination procedure is done in a doctor's office or fertility clinic. For example:

https://www.olivefertility.com/our-services/single-women

http://www.canadianliving.com/life-...-s-really-like-to-be-artificially-inseminated

I don't know it just sounded funny to me, perhaps not what the she expected to hear!

I would never do it, to be honest, you never know what kind of man the father is, perhaps there will be bad genetics, who knows. I believe that a child shall be the product of love between a man and a woman.

lilly0170

Hi,

I understand that my age can be the biggest consideration here (even if my grand mother gave birth at age 46 and that was 70 years ago :)).
I have been through medical assistance for 4 years now with 1 year break. Have a new partner for 2 years (he already has 4 kids) and not considering adoption. I could tell from my chart that Capricorn in my 5th house was not the best to consider motherood (thanks to all for the rest of explanations). Everything is fine on the medical side and reacting very well to treatment, but haven't been able to get pregnant so far.
Interesting point Aquarius7000... Karma!!! I believe there is a lot of guilt, resistance and delay... I also call that cellular and energetic memories.
How do I ask an horary question? I can see from other threads, that you need an event chart.
Thanks

JUPITERASC

Hi,

I understand that my age can be the biggest consideration here
(even if my grand mother gave birth at age 46 and that was 70 years ago :)).
I have been through medical assistance for 4 years now with 1 year break.
Have a new partner for 2 years (he already has 4 kids) and not considering adoption. I could tell from my chart that Capricorn in my 5th house was not the best to consider motherood (thanks to all for the rest of explanations). Everything is fine on the medical side and reacting very well to treatment, but haven't been able to get pregnant so far.
Interesting point Aquarius7000... Karma!!! I believe there is a lot of guilt, resistance and delay... I also call that cellular and energetic memories.
How do I ask an horary question? I can see from other threads, that you need an event chart.
Thanks
because Moon influences fertility
there is pregnancy potential twice a month
all because of the moon.
Most women watch their cycles
and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle
including during period
it all depends on the moon phase at birth :smile:
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

'.......So what exactly is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time?
The term Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
was re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas
and refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon at birth
Each month when the moon returns to this same position
as it was at birth
it MAY trigger the body to spontaneously ovulate
even if this time occurs outside the normal midcycle fertile time.
Now it may not always do this
BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE.......'

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD
You can use your natal chart on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.
select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar
highlighting most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year - based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus logo
or
a Mars logo
above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time
is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

lilly0170

Hi Kshantaram,

Thank you for your observations. Since I am a beginner, it takes time to understand all your analysis.
good for research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes; totally right!
sat taurus aptitude for food technology, hotel management: right!

I don't know how to interpret the following:
"hope jup significator for children,

stress-delays in marriage-relationship-children-vocation"

You are talking about the jupiter return entering Scorpio?
How is the pisces 7th malefic for virgo asc?

Thanks

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces lord jupiter and virgo lord mer are enemies with different traits-behaviours though benefics in themselves,
representing synthesized wisdom vs analytical intellect,
hence signs and their lordships in opp inimical-malefic towards each other,
jupiter malefic-inimical for virgo asc,
pisces 7th stress-delays in marriage etc.

moreover jup scorpio 2nd for family opp sat taurus under stress.

have things not been stressful or delayed, and not all smooth so far?

hope this helps clarify,

wishing well,

kshantaram

rahu

Banned
Hi Kshantaram,

Thank you for your observations. Since I am a beginner, it takes time to understand all your analysis.
good for research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes; totally right!
sat taurus aptitude for food technology, hotel management: right!

I don't know how to interpret the following:
"hope jup significator for children,

stress-delays in marriage-relationship-children-vocation"

You are talking about the jupiter return entering Scorpio?
How is the pisces 7th malefic for virgo asc?

Thanks

I haven't read the entire thread but are you tryig to find the time to become pregnant or are asking in a larger time framework

rahu

Purple9

I don't know it just sounded funny to me, perhaps not what the she expected to hear!

I would never do it, to be honest, you never know what kind of man the father is, perhaps there will be bad genetics, who knows. I believe that a child shall be the product of love between a man and a woman.

Artificial insemination can be achieved using a known donor...but even so: you never know the other no matter how much you think you do. It changes nothing.

With regards to the post - with so much focus in your chart and Saturn in Taurus and Pluto on ASC - the potential is there. Go deep, get rid of those innermost blocks that you are hanging on to subconsciously, keep doing what youa re doing medically and yes do consider IVF if you can afford a couple of rounds. I would be keen on Jupiter moving closer to your IC (and frankly....Pluto moving closer to the edge of Capricorn...but given the time-frames...Jupiter on IC could be very helpful. Sending love and best wishes. Keep your mind away from tension. Channel the tension in some focused effort or project. xxx

aquarius7000

Thanks
Saturn is a heavy planet, not one like say if Venus or the Sun were ruling your fifth house. Saturn involves burden, setbacks and responsibility - all of which usually have to do with the old and the past (also Saturn). Saturn, or Shani, is also time, and time encompasses the past, present and the future. Therefore, the thread of time starts from the past, which is what links it to the concept of the baggage one brings along from the past.

I mentioned "adoption" in my previous post because I see that Saturn shows you sharing the burden with someone, which could mean that you take on someone else's child (not eggs via an egg donor). Your response to that was the following...
I have been through medical assistance for 4 years now with 1 year break. Have a new partner for 2 years (he already has 4 kids) and not considering adoption. I could tell from my chart that Capricorn in my 5th house was not the best to consider motherood (thanks to all for the rest of explanations). Everything is fine on the medical side and reacting very well to treatment, but haven't been able to get pregnant so far.
...that sort of complements what I meant with adoption: you sharing the burden of your husband's children (even if they have their own biological mother). Be good to them in order to keep your karma right.

Personally, to those not being able to children of and on their own, my suggestion will always remain - adopting a homeless child/ children. There is nothing more noble in this life than that.