Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-10-2017, 11:09 AM

Best compatibility for Libra sun with scorpio rising

Hello guys I have a question for my love life because my sun and ascendant are very different in their nature.
Im Libra with scorpio rising, but my Venus and mars are conjunct in sagittarius, and my moon is in gemini. I had very long relationship with pisces and virgo, but im very attracted from fire signs and had some love relation with their but it was short and more difficult for me.
I have this question "who is best sun sign for love life for me?".
Thank you all, I'm very curious to find out and sorry for my not very well english

Unread 11-13-2017, 06:47 PM

Re: Best compatibility for Libra sun with scorpio rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac3 View Post
Hello guys I have a question for my love life because my sun and ascendant are very different in their nature.
Im Libra with scorpio rising, but my Venus and mars are conjunct in sagittarius, and my moon is in gemini. I had very long relationship with pisces and virgo, but im very attracted from fire signs and had some love relation with their but it was short and more difficult for me.
I have this question "who is best sun sign for love life for me?".
Thank you all, I'm very curious to find out and sorry for my not very well english
Someone with a sagittarius venus conjunct yours would be best. Libras, scorpios, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius can have this venus.
Unread 11-13-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keywine89 View Post
Someone with a sagittarius venus conjunct yours would be best. Libras, scorpios, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius can have this venus.
Thankyou very mouch for ask😊
Unread 11-14-2017, 12:08 PM

Re: Best compatibility for Libra sun with scorpio rising

Hi!

Omg we are kind of alike here I'm a Libra sun Scorp rising with venus in sag but my moon and mars are in Leo I'm more attracted to Scorpios or Tauruses and almost always attract both Aquarius and Taurus the most. What I have noticed is that I really like Venus in Pisces individuals...have you ever had this experience too?
Unread 11-14-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibralovesTaurus View Post
Hi!

Omg we are kind of alike here I'm a Libra sun Scorp rising with venus in sag but my moon and mars are in Leo I'm more attracted to Scorpios or Tauruses and almost always attract both Aquarius and Taurus the most. What I have noticed is that I really like Venus in Pisces individuals...have you ever had this experience too?
Hii LibralovesTaurus, nice to meet you😊
I never had a relationships with someone
Venus in pisces ☹. I like too in pysical apparence Tauruses and scorpios, acquarious for their cheerful and sociale
mind. I Think my rising sign is more jealous then many Librans😂

Tags
compatibility, libra, rising, scorpio