Is this a good move? (Regiomontanus)

TamaraL

I am not able to justify entirely what is happening to my energy these days, all I know is that I want to take challenges and see a radical change in my professional life. I decided to approach a company (I admire) via an email this week. Not sure whether this is just an impulse or instinct.

Question: Is this a good move? (meaning will it bring me an actual opportunity)

Querent: Jupiter in his own sign-inside the first house-strong

Quesited:10th house-Venus (also ruling the 6th house)

No aspect

What else could be important here? Is the Moon in Pisces negative?

Thank you in advance,

T.

Attachments

• A good choice.jpg
    A good choice.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Chrysalis

I don't think its wise yet. You jupiter are about to go retrograde in 3 days time, where moon will then be opposing you from the 7th house. So you could end up changing your mind about this.

Your 9th ruler sun will trine with you at 24 degrees, moon will then also be in Leo and this will form a grand trine.

Is it possible you could return/do something new, with regards to some further education ?

TamaraL

I don't think its wise yet. You jupiter are about to go retrograde in 3 days time, where moon will then be opposing you from the 7th house. So you could end up changing your mind about this.

Your 9th ruler sun will trine with you at 24 degrees, moon will then also be in Leo and this will form a grand trine.

Is it possible you could return/do something new, with regards to some further education?

Thank you for your feedback. I have already sent my CV (and yes I was reluctant)as I had nothing to lose. Ideally, I want to pursue a postgraduate course in Exhibition/Museum Studies abroad, and I have started the online application process. However, even if I am accepted I am not sure if I can fund this course. So it is accurate what you have suggested here and at the same time, it's tricky. I am in a dead-end situation basically.

Aria Venue

I am not able to justify entirely what is happening to my energy these days, all I know is that I want to take challenges and see a radical change in my professional life. I decided to approach a company (I admire) via an email this week. Not sure whether this is just an impulse or instinct.

Question: Is this a good move? (meaning will it bring me an actual opportunity)

Querent: Jupiter in his own sign-inside the first house-strong

Quesited:10th house-Venus (also ruling the 6th house)

No aspect

What else could be important here? Is the Moon in Pisces negative?

Thank you in advance,

T.

hello tamaral we look partners from the 7th...so here l7 mercury in his detriment and fall, l8 a peregrine moon about to enter in aries...well it doesnt seem a good idea to me....perhaps its something else in your mind since this chart shows the opposite...anyway now Jupiter about to turn retrograde so unless you are about to work on a previous project in collaboration with a specific company, that you used to work before... i would advise otherwise

again if you look the specific company as l10=venus while in your domicile located though intercepted in your radix 3rd (communication, etc...)...l11(mars in Jemini in mercury's domicile0 weak...again i would say no....blocked energy, interference from mercury....etc...no (for example here mercury is L10'S turned 10th house...so the boss...etc..dont forget that exalted can have a "negative meaning" also..A planet in its exaltation is likened to an honoured guest in someone's home...With the honoured guest, there is a sense of exaggeration: we treat him better than he could ever deserve:wink:
in this chart L9 (higher studies) looks prominent while receives jupiter from triplicity and your moon soon will exalt him from aries domicile

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thank you for your feedback. I have already sent my CV (and yes I was reluctant)as I had nothing to lose. Ideally, I want to pursue a postgraduate course in Exhibition/Museum Studies abroad, and I have started the online application process. However, even if I am accepted I am not sure if I can fund this course. So it is accurate what you have suggested here and at the same time, it's tricky. I am in a dead-end situation basically.

Yes funding may be an issue with the course, it looks like you would be accepted, but then your L2 saturn will be in the detriment of sun and fall of moon.

TamaraL

hello tamaral we look partners from the 7th...so here l7 mercury in his detriment and fall, l8 a peregrine moon about to enter in aries...well it doesnt seem a good idea to me....perhaps its something else in your mind since this chart shows the opposite...anyway now Jupiter about to turn retrograde so unless you are about to work on a previous project in collaboration with a specific company, that you used to work before... i would advise otherwise

again if you look the specific company as l10=venus while in your domicile located though intercepted in your radix 3rd (communication, etc...)...l11(mars in Jemini in mercury's domicile0 weak...again i would say no....blocked energy, interference from mercury....etc...no (for example here mercury is L10'S turned 10th house...so the boss...etc..dont forget that exalted can have a "negative meaning" also..A planet in its exaltation is likened to an honoured guest in someone's home...With the honoured guest, there is a sense of exaggeration: we treat him better than he could ever deserve:wink:
in this chart L9 (higher studies) looks prominent while receives jupiter from triplicity and your moon soon will exalt him from aries domicile

Thank you for your feedback, honestly, I think I am blocking myself because of overanalysis. (I already sent them my CV) If I had an interview I would be able to convince him!It looked more positive...when I checked it on my own...Anyway, I will update you if something good happens.

Yes funding may be an issue with the course, it looks like you would be accepted, but then your L2 saturn will be in the detriment of sun and fall of moon.

Oh god! Don't even tell me that now (lol I am currently applying for the course)
...Whatever it's ok! It's been a century (6years) since something positive has happened. I don't really need the course, I only need an opportunity to show my creativity. That's the sad reality part.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Thank you for your feedback, honestly, I think I am blocking myself because of overanalysis. (I already sent them my CV) If I had an interview I would be able to convince him!It looked more positive...when I checked it on my own...Anyway, I will update you if something good happens.

Keep in mind that the "should-I" questions are there to provide clarity about a situation, not to make a decision for the querent. :wink:

TamaraL

Keep in mind that the "should-I" questions are there to provide clarity about a situation, not to make a decision for the querent. :wink:

I know dear Aria Venue & thank you!I am just trying different things!