What kind of connection do we have?

Sasha370

Hello guys,
I have this synastry chart with someone I just started seeing, What do you all think of this synastry chart? is there any indication this relationship is meant to last?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.50.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.50.17 AM.png
    78 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Sasha370

This is our synastry chart, The one I uploaded before was our composite chart. Tell me your honest opinion about this connection, is it meant to last?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 10.20.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 10.20.55 PM.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sasha370, the synastry chart you posted is fine.
The other is a table of aspects, it isn't a chart. If you can post one for the composite, that's good, but if not we can just look at the synastry.
The question, "What kind of connection do we have", can be answered by looking at the synastry. The question, "Is it meant to last", is more appropriate for a horary question. You both have free will, so even if the synastry is "perfect", it doesn't necessarily mean you will stay together. Every one has their own destiny to follow, and makes their own choices.
Having said all this, let's look at the synastry.
You were born close together, so most of the outer, slower, planets are the same, and in this case they act more like what is called "generational" planets, because you have these aspects with everyone born around the same time as yourself. So in effect, it is you own energy duplicated in the other person.
It becomes personal when they touch a personal planet.
The sun/jupiter conjunction is a lovely aspect to have, you give each other joy, you build each others confidence, you have fun together.
Also, the Venus/moon conjunction, which is a fairly wide orb, but on your descendent, so important.
There don't seem to be any karmic contacts between you two.
You both also share the same ascendent/descendent, which can be helpful, and the ascendent ruler for both is mercury, which are exactly conjunct. This is a strong tie, you mirror each other.
Also, both Venus's are sextile, which gives you similar tastes, you feel comfortable with each other.
Your Venus trine Pluto is reflected and stimulated by his Pluto, adding physical attraction and passion.
As a woman, the sun represents the type of male partner you seek. Your sun is conjunct mars and both square Pluto. So we would expect to see someone who is energetic, having martian energy, very active and a little domineering.
We would expect to see Leo, Aries, scorpio traits.
This man has a virgo ascendent with pisces descendent, a Capricorn, with a mars/mercury/neptune conjunction.
Over time, you may feel him lacking in "grit", whether or not this is the case, because you basically want someone with a slightly more powerful profile.
If you manage to post the chart for the composite, in the same format you used for the synastry, we could have more insight into how all this plays out when you are together.