Deep longing (Moon - Pluto), but compatible otherwise

drewk

Torn to bits on right path with a powerful attraction. Looking for help with potential for the relationship based on our synastry.

Our chart is attached (I am blue, she red), with accurate time for me, not for her. Generally does not seem to be very positive. Sun-Venus DW and Venus-Venus are frictional , as is the Moon-Pluto DW (and her pluto conjunct my south node). Also have lots of her planets in my 5th and 12th houses.

Attachments

• geak.png
    geak.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

comdoc

Cardinal Grand Square points are your 4H Venus, her Sun+Venus in your 12H, your 10H Saturn, her Jupiter in your 6H. Her Mars+Saturn in your 5H. Not conducive to romantic love. Her Sun+Venus+Mercury stellium in your 12H. Your 4H Venus square her Sun+Venus. Not an easy love connection.

Ideally look for a romantic partner with Water Rising, Water or Earth Moon; first 1/3 Sagittarius Sun, last 1/3 Capricorn Venus, 1st half Libra Mars. Check out: December 1-3, 1968 with Taurus Moon. :love:

Torn to bits on right path with a powerful attraction. Looking for help with potential for the relationship based on our synastry.

Our chart is attached (I am blue, she red), with accurate time for me, not for her. Generally does not seem to be very positive. Sun-Venus DW and Venus-Venus are frictional , as is the Moon-Pluto DW (and her pluto conjunct my south node). Also have lots of her planets in my 5th and 12th houses.

drewk

Thanks very much comdoc ! And now just have to find that Dec 1-3, 1968 with Taurus moon heartthrob. Google throws back Lucy Liu, which would be a stretch ...

So what is the source of the powerful longing ? Just the moon-pluto effect ? Last time I felt this compelled was with my first fiance, over 20 years ago, so has been very difficult to ignore.

The depth of feeling has thrown me off, and I have handled it as a call to strive for a deeper, closer relationship: jolt my 13-year relationship onto a healthy track, or move on. We have struggled over the years, and withdrawn to a parenting relationship for the past 3 years. Apparently not an unusual pattern for folks like me with saturn opp venus, battle on despite incompatibility.

At the same time, I worry that by treating the attraction as a call to clean house, I may be missing the "one".

comdoc

Drew, you're most welcome. Lucy Liu! I'm amazed. *merry laughter* My ideal soulmate is born on same day as supermodel Karlie Kloss. But her birthtime of day is not the best match for me. Nevertheless, there's a LOT of power between us--and she's appeared in my dreams.

comdoc

Hi Serafin,

You may have misunderstood the language I used. :smile: When I used the word "ideally"--what I meant was that these were optimum conditions. However, it's highly unlikely that they will all occur together. Instead of ideal, I prefer to call it "optimum"; that means maximum possible resonant harmony potential. There is no perfect mate in the physical world: no synastry comparison is ideal. Yet more ease and flow of Grace can occur with a highly resonant partner.

That aside, the more conditions that do fit a particular prospective mate's birthtime--the more overall interpersonal positive synergy potential. In other words, the overall joint synastry power level with that particular prospect. And, in my experience, greater harmonic resonance will naturally draw you both together--and tend to keep your relationship going. In accord with Law of Attraction.

Finally, I'm a gifted Native intuitive and energy field shaman. More than 2 decades ago, I developed a kinesthetic feel--sensing method to measure overall interpersonal synergy potentials using electromagnetic sensors within the human body. Have applied it to thousands of relationships, and it has not yet failed to describe the actual synergy conditions! :lol:

Hey Comdoc-
I was interested in finding out how you are able to pinpoint this person's ideal partner, i.e., thru dates, rising and moon sign. Seems interesting reading/studying if you would care to share.

Thanks
Serafin5

Jaded

Premium Member
Hi Serafin,

You may have misunderstood the language I used. :smile: When I used the word "ideally"--what I meant was that these were optimum conditions. However, it's highly unlikely that they will all occur together. Instead of ideal, I prefer to call it "optimum"; that means maximum possible resonant harmony potential. There is no perfect mate in the physical world: no synastry comparison is ideal. Yet more ease and flow of Grace can occur with a highly resonant partner.

That aside, the more conditions that do fit a particular prospective mate's birthtime--the more overall interpersonal positive synergy potential. In other words, the overall joint synastry power level with that particular prospect. And, in my experience, greater harmonic resonance will naturally draw you both together--and tend to keep your relationship going. In accord with Law of Attraction.

Finally, I'm a gifted Native intuitive and energy field shaman. More than 2 decades ago, I developed a kinesthetic feel--sensing method to measure overall interpersonal synergy potentials using electromagnetic sensors within the human body. Have applied it to thousands of relationships, and it has not yet failed to describe the actual synergy conditions! :lol:

That's fascinating! :biggrin:

comdoc

Dear Jaded, perhaps even more fascinating is that I can do these comparisons using photo images. Very helpful in identifying long distance romantic prospects!

serafin5

Hi Serafin,

Thanks for replying Comdoc and I do understand what you meant by ideal/and/or optimum conditions; interesting reading to be sure and I appreciate your sharing on it. I agree that on this "earthplane" perfect does not exist between people. Synastry is my favorite area of Astrology and it is awesome how you have developed your intuitive/spiritual talents.

Thank you so much
Serafin5

comdoc

Read my chart

Dear Serafin5,

You're most welcome. Thanks for your recognition and appreciation. My best wishes for you to connect with your optimum soulmate in the physical world. Love and bright blessings! :happy:

Thanks for replying Comdoc and I do understand what you meant by ideal/and/or optimum conditions; interesting reading to be sure and I appreciate your sharing on it. I agree that on this "earthplane" perfect does not exist between people. Synastry is my favorite area of Astrology and it is awesome how you have developed your intuitive/spiritual talents.

Thank you so much
Serafin5