working from home/for myself?

Does my natal chart show any indications of working from home or working for myself please? :)

Attachments

• Astro Chart.jpg
    Astro Chart.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 23

ardentika

Aquarius rising usually likes to be self employed, freelancer. 6th cusp is in cancer and Moon is in Pisces in 2nd. Both reclusive signs , home oriented. However ruler of 10th is in 7th which might suggest business partnership.

Osamenor

Staff member
However ruler of 10th is in 7th which might suggest business partnership.

If the seventh house is involved in the career picture, it can also indicate a practitioner-client relationship. You might choose a profession where you see clients one-on-one: therapist, private tutor, doctor or lawyer (those are also client relationship professions), or even astrologer. Or something else along those lines. In some of those cases, meeting with clients in your home is a possibility, if your living situation is conducive to it. In all of those cases, you would most likely be self employed, whether you work from home or not.

Another possibility is being in business with your spouse, if you have one.

waybread

I don't see why you couldn't work from home, but your chart doesn't strongly support it. The ruler of your 10th house of vocation/ career, Venus, is in the 7th house of committed relationships. The ruler of your 4th house of "home," Mars, is in your 6th house of illness & health, service, and work. ("Work" in the sense of just-a-job or people who do work for you, like the plumber.)

The moon is another indicator of one's home. With your moon conjunct Uranus, you might even change location frequently. Moon-Uranus can give you classic "itchy feet" to the point where you might enjoy living full time in a RV (caravan) as you travel, or aboard ship.

Is staying home per se super important to you, or is the issue more like not wanting to have a boss or working in a big office setting?