Why do I always attract Sagittarius Moon men?

DaniJade89

I've finally decided this isn't a coincidence cause I've had 4 major relationships and they've all had their Moon in Sagittarius, sitting in my 12th. Never my 11th house. I've noticed they've all been emotionally hard to read, but I was still attracted to them and vice versa, especially my current partner who shares this same placement.

I do have a theory that because I have quite a bit of Pisces in my chart, I feel comfortable with that 12th house energy. But why the Moon? I never attract a Sag Sun in my 12th, or even a Sag Venus. Could it also be that my Aries Moon enjoys the firey trine of a Sagittarius Moon? But then again, I'm not a fan of Leo Moons.

Scratching my head over this one. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Here's my birth chart: Natal Chart

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Possibly mars (men in a woman's life), as well as your moon ruler, almost conjunct Jupiter in the 5th of love affairs?
Moon rules your descendent of partners, and squaring Saturn and Neptune might have suggested a pisces. In the latter part of sag it would square your sun (again, men).

Sagittarius Jupiter

I've finally decided this isn't a coincidence cause I've had 4 major relationships and they've all had their Moon in Sagittarius, sitting in my 12th. Never my 11th house. I've noticed they've all been emotionally hard to read, but I was still attracted to them and vice versa, especially my current partner who shares this same placement.

I do have a theory that because I have quite a bit of Pisces in my chart, I feel comfortable with that 12th house energy. But why the Moon? I never attract a Sag Sun in my 12th, or even a Sag Venus. Could it also be that my Aries Moon enjoys the firey trine of a Sagittarius Moon? But then again, I'm not a fan of Leo Moons.

Scratching my head over this one. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Here's my birth chart: Natal Chart

Hello, you are a Aries Moon and Sun in Pisces - this means by itself you attract it.

You need to watch out for illusions, as you have Sun and Venus sextile Neptune.

Carlos