Horary Chart.

OnLYyOU

Banned
If a friend asks you to do a Horary for them do you use the time they asked the question, or the time they asked you the question?

If you do a Horary for somebody will the ascendant still represent them or yourself as you’ve done up the question? (If that makes sense)

Or would you make sure to say in your question that your asking for a friend.

Thank you.

greybeard

If a friend asks you to do a Horary for them do you use the time they asked the question, or the time they asked you the question?

If you do a Horary for somebody will the ascendant still represent them or yourself as you’ve done up the question? (If that makes sense)

Or would you make sure to say in your question that your asking for a friend.

Thank you.

I use the moment that I assimilate and understand the question and my locality.

I look for signs of emotional involvement on the part of the querent.

I don't normally accept 3rd party questions.

The Asc represents the querent, not the astrologer. The astrologer, as a "counselor", is 7th house.

Last edited:

OnLYyOU

Banned
I use the moment that I assimilate and understand the question and my locality.

I look for signs of emotional involvement on the part of the querent.

I don't normally accept 3rd party questions.

The Asc represents the querent, not the astrologer. The astrologer, as a "counselor", is 7th house.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I’m only learning and I had wondered for learning purposes if I asked family if that had a question they wanted to ask, that I would try answer through Horary.

So I just wanted to know how I would read the chart.

Thanks again much Appreciated.

greybeard

One of the "requirements" for using horary is that it not be asked to answer flippant questions. As I mentioned above, I look for signs of emotional involvement in the native before accepting a question. I hope that you will treat astrology with the respect, even reverence, it deserves.

OnLYyOU

Banned
One of the "requirements" for using horary is that it not be asked to answer flippant questions. As I mentioned above, I look for signs of emotional involvement in the native before accepting a question. I hope that you will treat astrology with the respect, even reverence, it deserves.

Yes I do understand that, Thank you very much.