What astrological sign (traits) do I have the most based on my birth chart?

Astrology

What astrological sign (traits) do I have the most based on my birth chart? Most of the times, I feel like I'm a complete Aquarius, rather than Scorpio, which is my sun sign. I also feel like Capricorn at times. Until now, I still don't know what house my Juno is in. All I know is that I have Juno in Capricorn but don't know what house it's in. I have Sagittarius Rising and my Descendant is in Gemini. I heard that Descendant's sign is what role you play in relationships and partnerships (also in marriage) but that's not necessarily true, well, at least for me. Because I don't act like a Gemini at all, don't even talk about in relationships. And I don't feel like I'm a Scorpio as well because I'm not a jealous nor possessive person. I'm still a virgin and never been in a relationship before nor dated any guys before but if I'm in a relationship or have found a lover, I will never ever try to possess him, and I will provide him complete freedom. This is a Scorpio will never do in any relationships. Which is weird because I have Venus in Scorpio and I don't love someone like the way Scorpios do. I have lots of Capricorn placements, for example, I have Sun in the 10th house, Mercury in the 10th house, Venus trine Saturn, Juno in Capricorn, Uranus in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, 7th house ruler in the 10th house, 6th house ruler in the 10th house. So based on my birth chart, what sign (traits) do I have the most?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Yang's Aspects.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 21

SunConjunctUranus

What astrological sign (traits) do I have the most based on my birth chart? Most of the times, I feel like I'm a complete Aquarius, rather than Scorpio, which is my sun sign. I also feel like Capricorn at times. Until now, I still don't know what house my Juno is in. All I know is that I have Juno in Capricorn but don't know what house it's in. I have Sagittarius Rising and my Descendant is in Gemini. I heard that Descendant's sign is what role you play in relationships and partnerships (also in marriage) but that's not necessarily true, well, at least for me. Because I don't act like a Gemini at all, don't even talk about in relationships. And I don't feel like I'm a Scorpio as well because I'm not a jealous nor possessive person. I'm still a virgin and never been in a relationship before nor dated any guys before but if I'm in a relationship or have found a lover, I will never ever try to possess him, and I will provide him complete freedom. This is a Scorpio will never do in any relationships. Which is weird because I have Venus in Scorpio and I don't love someone like the way Scorpios do. I have lots of Capricorn placements, for example, I have Sun in the 10th house, Mercury in the 10th house, Venus trine Saturn, Juno in Capricorn, Uranus in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, 7th house ruler in the 10th house, 6th house ruler in the 10th house. So based on my birth chart, what sign (traits) do I have the most?

Hello there! Did you ever try using sidereal? It could be make a sense when you trying to switch to the sidereal.

The way I see your chart, I thought you are more like Libra Sun and Capricorn Moon.

Gemini888

Most of the times, I feel like I'm a complete Aquarius, rather than Scorpio, which is my sun sign.
Sun and Venus in 11H, and moon in Aqua. Also a ton of 10H placements up there.

Until now, I still don't know what house my Juno is in.

Go to Astro.com and choose "Extended chart selection". Then find the option for asteroids and choose Juno.
I have Sagittarius Rising and my Descendant is in Gemini. I heard that Descendant's sign is what role you play in relationships and partnerships (also in marriage) but that's not necessarily true, well, at least for me. Because I don't act like a Gemini at all, don't even talk about in relationships. And I don't feel like I'm a Scorpio as well because I'm not a jealous nor possessive person. I'm still a virgin and never been in a relationship before nor dated any guys before but if I'm in a relationship or have found a lover, I will never ever try to possess him, and I will provide him complete freedom. This is a Scorpio will never do in any relationships. Which is weird because I have Venus in Scorpio and I don't love someone like the way Scorpios do.
You have never been in a relationship, are you sure you won't display Scorpio traits toward your partner? You can never know until you try.

The Des is more about the kind of partner you like. I'm going to guess that you will attract partners with Gemini quality, witty and like to communicate. I also read somewhere that the Des is about how you will change when you are in a relationship. So maybe you will turn into a Gemini when you finally find yourself a partner. Also, Gemini isn't all about being a chatterbox. The nature of Gemini is communication, intellect and duality. A Gemini isn't necessarily talkative, it just likes to exercise its intellect.

Empty 7H, this explains why you need to be in a real relationship before you can see anything in action. Right now your focus isn't on establishing relationship, and/or you don't really have a good concept of what a relationship would look like.

Last edited:

david starling

With Ascendant, Mars, and Jupiter in Sagittarius, which are all highly significant placements, I'd say your dominant sign is Sagittarius. Moon in Aquarius and Mercury in Libra are also significant, as is Sun in Scorpio. Venus is disadvantaged in Scorpio, and therefore much less important. Same with the generationals in Capricorn.
A confident Cancerian is a strong contender as a love interest, depending, of course, on the rest of his Chart.
Have you made a career choice yet?

Last edited:

Astrology

Yes, I'm confident that I won't display Scorpio traits when I'm in a relationship. So my dominant sign is Sagittarius? Then how come I'm not like a Sagittarius at all? I don't see myself as a Sagittarius nor Libra. And I'm considering to learn computer programming next year because my goal is to become an expert in computer programming. Is this the right path for me? Am I going to the right direction? Is computer programming suitable for me?