Son Moon in 12th

Dl20

Hello my son has moon in 12th and is quite a scary placement. In addition to the moon in 12th he also has a like of square and oppositions that makes this placement even scarier. Could someone please give me advice on how I can ease this placement? Ilove my son so much and can’t imagine having a difficult relationship with him. His chart is attached! Thanks in advance!

https://ibb.co/9NznTDP

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I think it's dubious astrological practice to infer too much from such a young child's chart. If the parents are anxious and superstitious about their child's horoscope, it isn't helpful.

Roughly 1/12 of the world's population has a 12th house moon, or something over 627 million people. Obviously most of their lives turn out fine.

With his sun-Mercury in the 12th house as well, you may find that your child prefers and thrives on some "down time" spent alone, where he can re-charge his batteries. With Saturn opposite moon, he may be very sensitive to criticism, so if this happens, he'll for sure want Mama to comfort him. The moon shows the child's experience of the mother. With his moon in Gemini, he'll probably love Story Time with you, and working out his alphabet and simple word games.

I think your little guy has a rich imagination, with his domiciled Venus sextile Neptune. He's actually got a kite formation pointing to Neptune, as an energy he needs to develop. I personally think Neptune rules film, so see if your son enjoys movies. When he'ls a bit older, he might be interested in film-making and photography.

He does have a grand cross (grand square) as well, so anything you can do to help him deal with life's stressors in a constructive way would be beneficial.

Mama, you are giving your precious son your unconditional love, which is absolutely the best thing you can do for him.

Dl20

Welcome to the forum.

I think it's dubious astrological practice to infer too much from such a young child's chart. If the parents are anxious and superstitious about their child's horoscope, it isn't helpful.

Roughly 1/12 of the world's population has a 12th house moon, or something over 627 million people. Obviously most of their lives turn out fine.

With his sun-Mercury in the 12th house as well, you may find that your child prefers and thrives on some "down time" spent alone, where he can re-charge his batteries. With Saturn opposite moon, he may be very sensitive to criticism, so if this happens, he'll for sure want Mama to comfort him. The moon shows the child's experience of the mother. With his moon in Gemini, he'll probably love Story Time with you, and working out his alphabet and simple word games.

I think your little guy has a rich imagination, with his domiciled Venus sextile Neptune. He's actually got a kite formation pointing to Neptune, as an energy he needs to develop. I personally think Neptune rules film, so see if your son enjoys movies. When he'ls a bit older, he might be interested in film-making and photography.

He does have a grand cross (grand square) as well, so anything you can do to help him deal with life's stressors in a constructive way would be beneficial.

Mama, you are giving your precious son your unconditional love, which is absolutely the best thing you can do for him.

Thank you very much for replying. I appreciate your feedback.