Solar Return for 2019

Hello,

I would like some help with a chart reading of my Solar Return Chart. It is posted below along with my natal birth chart. Thank you kindly.

Solar Return Chart
2vt3xxu.png

Natal Birth Chart
2qxba4w.jpg

Neda

Same asc as natal indicate that something significant events taking place this year. Maybe in a work .you also have some new beginning in emotional seance.traveling abroad too. Change of house.disputes in house.dont know your situation. But its good year for carrier.

Last edited:
Same asc as natal indicate that something significant events taking place this year. Maybe in a work .you also have some new beginning in emotional seance.traveling abroad too. Change of house.disputes in house.dont know your situation. But its good year for carrier.

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think. I recently got hired on permanently at the company that I was working for as a contractor for 2 1/2 years. I am also looking for a new house to buy... just haven't the perfect one yet. I live alone.

Hello

Solar Return Jupiter is on the Ascendant, this is a good sign filling the whole year with luck. This can manifest in wealth and acting.

Carlos

My father just passed away this morning. He was experiencing Uranus conjunct Sun transit and Uranus square Pluto transit - both within 1 degree orb. I don't know which house because he did not not know what time he was born. Saturn and Pluto are transiting my 12th house and Pluto is conjunct my Ascendant in an orb of 5 degrees.

Neda

My father just passed away this morning. He was experiencing Uranus conjunct Sun transit and Uranus square Pluto transit - both within 1 degree orb. I don't know which house because he did not not know what time he was born. Saturn and Pluto are transiting my 12th house and Pluto is conjunct my Ascendant in an orb of 5 degrees.
Iam so sorry about your father. Same asc don't mean thet all is gonna be good.