Next year--2016 relationship?

serafin5

Not happening, at least not a serious one.

Not relevant.

8th Place. Aquarius is the 7th Place. Pisces is the 8th Place. A Star in the 8th Place cannot aspect the ascending sign.

Jupiter rules Pisces.

4th Place. In plain English, your natal 4th Place has come to the ascendant. That means you'll be focused in part on home-life. Solar return Mars is conjunct natal Moon, which is not good.

No, it looks like you'll be saddled with issues relating to home and parents.

Solar return Jupiter is retrograde in detriment in the natal 2nd Place, so you might not make as much money this year, or you'll have some financial difficulties.

I knew there was a problem in your natal chart from what you've posted.

That retrograde Venus in your natal chart, you need to find out if the opposition to Jupiter is perfected, and you need to find out if the square with Mars is perfected.

Never mind, you were born in 1993. Part of your problem is both of those aspects perfect. So you have Venus running backwards into Jupiter running backwards, looks like about 8°Aries. Unfortunately, Venus receives Jupiter, so your goals are going to be unrealistic.

Looks like your Cancer 12th has come to the profected ascendant, activating Moon and Mars, and you have that Mars/Moon transit. That will be a bad hair day.

Oh, great, Moon square Mercury. Well, that explains a lot too. Mercury is retrograde and runs backward into your Moon. You do understand Moon rules your 12th Place of fear and imprisonment, right?

CSPENCER- Would you care to lend your opinion for my chart as well for 2016? I have done the work but would appreciate help with interpretation. My Bday is 2/19/64 LA, CALIFORNIA 11:30pm. This show my S/R Asc @17deg Can which falls into Natal 9thH bringing 9thH to Asc. Moon also in Can Natal 9th-which is S/R 1stH. Natal Moon falls in Natal 7th and S/R Moon and Natal Moon are a partile sextile. S/R Moon trines S/R Mars 1st and 5th S/R houses (Natal 9th-1st). Have I overlooked anything of significance?

Thank you in advance.
Serafin5

JUPITERASC

CSPENCER- Would you care to lend your opinion for my chart as well for 2016? I have done the work but would appreciate help with interpretation. My Bday is 2/19/64 LA, CALIFORNIA 11:30pm. This show my S/R Asc @17deg Can which falls into Natal 9thH bringing 9thH to Asc. Moon also in Can Natal 9th-which is S/R 1stH. Natal Moon falls in Natal 7th and S/R Moon and Natal Moon are a partile sextile. S/R Moon trines S/R Mars 1st and 5th S/R houses (Natal 9th-1st). Have I overlooked anything of significance?

Thank you in advance.
Serafin5
Any chance of charts to view serafin5? :smile:

JUPITERASC

I'm sorry I am using an old tablet that is actually dieing! Time for a new one as it just keeps crashing, having problems, etc. :)

Serafin5
19 February 2016
7th natal house is on Solar Return Ascendant? :smile:
with transiting Saturn conjunct Solar Return Ascendant

EDIT
using 11:30 am time of birth and that#s wrong! should be 11:30PM
brb

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

serafin5
for you 2016 is a 4th house profection year
bringing 4th house matters to the forefront
Your natal 4th house is Aquarius and that's Saturn's domicile

and so
for 2016
transits to natal Saturn from transiting planets
as well as transits from transiting Saturn to natal Saturn as well as to other natal planets
are of interest

the condition of natal Saturn requires assessment
because that's an influence on potential events :smile:

Solar Return ascendant is in 9th natal house
house location of Saturn in Solar Return is 6th Whole Sign House

serafin5

serafin5
for you 2016 is a 4th house profection year
bringing 4th house matters to the forefront
Your natal 4th house is Aquarius and that's Saturn's domicile

and so
for 2016
transits to natal Saturn from transiting planets
as well as transits from transiting Saturn to natal Saturn as well as to other natal planets
are of interest

the condition of natal Saturn requires assessment
because that's an influence on potential events :smile:

Solar Return ascendant is in 9th natal house
house location of Saturn in Solar Return is 6th Whole Sign House

But why Saturn JUPITERASC? S/R Asc is Cancer right? Wouldn't it spotlight the Moon which is also S/R Cancer?

Please explain. And thank you.
Serafin5

PS- okay profections got it. Not too familiar with those. Thanks.

tsmall

Premium Member
But why Saturn JUPITERASC? S/R Asc is Cancer right? Wouldn't it spotlight the Moon which is also S/R Cancer?

Please explain. And thank you.
Serafin5

PS- okay profections got it. Not too familiar with those. Thanks.

Maybe this would be best on a separate thread?