What is the truth about Uranus?

Sport

Hallo,
I would like to discuss the following topic a bit

What is right now? 1. It is said when living in a relationship, T-Uranus separates
or brings unrest..

2. If you are NOT in a relationship, T-Uranus brings a partner but
also a lot of unrest. And close partnership is not possible.

3. There are those who say that during Uranus it is
extremely difficult to maintain partnerships at all.

3. I have T-Uranus in the 7th house and no partner. Until now I have experienced nothing but separations,
disconnections. Completely the opposite of what I want.

I have T-Uranus in the 7th house and no partner. Until now I have experienced nothing but restlessness, separations, disconnections. Completely the opposite of what I want

I got tired although Uranus stays for a long time. Face giving up. I don't believe that anything in the partnership has changed positively...
Uranus drains you completely.

Regards

Sport

Last edited:

Vulcan

Yes Uranus can be fickle in relationships. But as it has no aspects not many astrologers would consider it a dominant influence at this time. What I am getting out of your current lunar return is you should follow the advice given earlier, and seek face-to-face consultation.

You are looking for free advice over the Internet for something you claim to be very important in your life, and when you are not getting the answers you want you project some guilt or whatever on the astrologer. It seems more like you are looking for some excuse to break it up perhaps.

I would also like to modify my earlier statement about Mars, the natural ruler Venus can be an alternative significator for the 7th house when the chart ruler is as weak as that (but possibly it would it would take some mental adjustment, that a consultation might also provide).

Osamenor

Staff member
When Uranus crosses your descendent, that can bring a shakeup in any partnership you're in. That doesn't just mean romantic partnership, either. That can also mean business partnership, any kind of client/practitioner relationship, mentor/mentee relationships, competitive partners (for example, if you have a weekly tennis match or chess game going on with a friend, they're your competitive partner), any kind of partnership.

That kind of shakeup tends to spell sudden endings and just as sudden beginnings. A relationship ends suddenly. A relationship begins suddenly. Perhaps both of those things happen. Or perhaps a relationship continues to exist but goes through a sudden change: for example, your spouse gets a job that requires relocating. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of the marriage, but it does mean you have to either relocate with them or adapt to being long distance.

Whenever Uranus crossed your descendent, you probably did see something along those lines happen to some kind of partnership, whether or not it was a romantic one. Depending on how strongly Uranus is dialed into your chart, and whether or not it hit any other crucial placements at the same time, it may have been in a small way or a big way.

If Uranus is no longer within orb of your descendant, just hanging out in your seventh house, it wouldn't be creating such a big stir anymore just by virtue of being in your seventh house. How much of an impact it has on your life depends on whether it's aspecting any of your planets, and if so, which. If t-Uranus is squaring your Venus (which is presumably also your seventh house ruler, if you have H7 in Taurus?), then yes, it would be affecting your partnership arena noticeably. If it's trining your Sun, no, that would be something different.

In short, the mere fact of t-Uranus being in your seventh house wouldn't be having as much of an effect on partnership for you as you think, unless it's within 2-3 degrees of your DC. If it is, that effect will ease as Uranus moves further into your seventh.

On the theme of separations, though, it's not just Uranus that's going on, t-Saturn is currently square t-Uranus. Saturn is even more of a separations planet than Uranus is (however, Saturn is also a commitment planet; it can go both ways). If you have any placements getting caught in that square--that is, anything between about 15-20 degrees of any fixed sign--the separation theme is especially present in your life. That's for 2022 in particular. The square will separate by the end of the year.

Sport

Thank you for your explanation. Very clear and correct.

I have had significant difficulties and setbacks in the partnership for many years. It does not want to be fulfilled and there are never any positive developments. It will be destroyed or it will not come about at all.That's why I asked my question here about Uranus....

I have Uranus in the 7th house but have never experienced a positive effect... I'm at a point where I just can't believe it very hard...The last few years have bothered me a lot because of Pluto.... Now Uranus plagues.....

As if everything for me was all about suffering, permanent
separation and pain....

So I would ask for your help...

Regards

Sport

When Uranus crosses your descendent, that can bring a shakeup in any partnership you're in. That doesn't just mean romantic partnership, either. That can also mean business partnership, any kind of client/practitioner relationship, mentor/mentee relationships, competitive partners (for example, if you have a weekly tennis match or chess game going on with a friend, they're your competitive partner), any kind of partnership.

That kind of shakeup tends to spell sudden endings and just as sudden beginnings. A relationship ends suddenly. A relationship begins suddenly. Perhaps both of those things happen. Or perhaps a relationship continues to exist but goes through a sudden change: for example, your spouse gets a job that requires relocating. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of the marriage, but it does mean you have to either relocate with them or adapt to being long distance.

Whenever Uranus crossed your descendent, you probably did see something along those lines happen to some kind of partnership, whether or not it was a romantic one. Depending on how strongly Uranus is dialed into your chart, and whether or not it hit any other crucial placements at the same time, it may have been in a small way or a big way.

If Uranus is no longer within orb of your descendant, just hanging out in your seventh house, it wouldn't be creating such a big stir anymore just by virtue of being in your seventh house. How much of an impact it has on your life depends on whether it's aspecting any of your planets, and if so, which. If t-Uranus is squaring your Venus (which is presumably also your seventh house ruler, if you have H7 in Taurus?), then yes, it would be affecting your partnership arena noticeably. If it's trining your Sun, no, that would be something different.

In short, the mere fact of t-Uranus being in your seventh house wouldn't be having as much of an effect on partnership for you as you think, unless it's within 2-3 degrees of your DC. If it is, that effect will ease as Uranus moves further into your seventh.

On the theme of separations, though, it's not just Uranus that's going on, t-Saturn is currently square t-Uranus. Saturn is even more of a separations planet than Uranus is (however, Saturn is also a commitment planet; it can go both ways). If you have any placements getting caught in that square--that is, anything between about 15-20 degrees of any fixed sign--the separation theme is especially present in your life. That's for 2022 in particular. The square will separate by the end of the year.

Thank you for your explanation. Very clear and correct.

I have had significant difficulties and setbacks in the partnership for many years. It does not want to be fulfilled and there are never any positive developments. It will be destroyed or it will not come about at all.That's why I asked my question here about Uranus....

I have T- Uranus in the 7th house but have never experienced a positive effect... I'm at a point where I just can't believe it very hard...The last few years have bothered me a lot because of Pluto.... Now Uranus plagues.....

As if everything for me was all about suffering, permanent
separation and pain....

So I would ask for your help...

Regards

Osamenor

Staff member

I have T- Uranus in the 7th house but have never experienced a positive effect... I'm at a point where I just can't believe it very hard...The last few years have bothered me a lot because of Pluto.... Now Uranus plagues.....

If this has been ongoing for years, it's not related to transits. Even the longest and most powerful transits only last for a couple of years or so. It probably does have something to do with how you're handling your birth chart--as in, what does your chart say about the approach to partnership you need, and how are you responding to that?--but for something that complex, I'd probably only be able to tackle it in my astrological practice. Short answers in the forum format wouldn't cover it.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Uranus drains you completely.

Uranus isn't known for being draining. That's Neptune. Do you have any placements at twenty-something degrees Pisces? That's where Neptune's currently transiting. And it's making hard angle aspects to the late degrees of Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius. If you have anything there, look to the Neptune transit.

South node transits can also be draining. The south node is currently moving through Scorpio.

But being drained isn't a Uranus effect.

CapAquaPis

So, it's likely a person's relationship with another (family, friends, romance and professional) can be altered in a negative? way whenever an Uranus crosses one's descendant? My ruler planet (I'm an Aquarius sun/moon) crossed the DSC twice in my life: 17-18' range of Capricorn in Late Apr 1992-Early Jul 1992 and Nov 1992-Early Feb 1993. I was 12 years old and had some conflicts with both parents and siblings, (close) family friends, and school teachers at the time. Its after-effects can last up to 7 years because of Uranus is in a house or sun sign for 7 years max in its 84 year orbit. (Mid Apr 1999-mid Feb 2000 for me).

Uranus opposite Ascendant: *Uranus transiting the cusp 6th-7th house, is also called Uranus conjunct Descendant transit. It brings about unexpected encounters with others. Old relationships may seem unreliable and it could feel like other people are deliberately trying to make your life unstable.*

CapAquaPis

Sa Feb 15 1992 (2:20pm Pacific time, Indio, CA, US) extends to 16th:
Sun 25AQ33 Moon 08CN46 conjunct my ASC at 17-18'.
Mercury 27AQ38 Venus 25CP27 conjunct DSC and Mars 27CP34.
Jupiter 11VI29 (in natal sun sign every 12 years).
Saturn 11AQ09 conjunct Sun and natal Moon 20AQ.
Uranus 16CP13 conjunct Neptune 17CP51 and DSC.
Pluto 22SC56 and Node 07CP25 conjunct V, M, U & N.

A stellium in my descendant could have complicated my life in those years.

No real T-square on my natal chart formed by Moon opposite Uranus and Moon opposite DSC on that very day or night, there was a full moon Feb 17-19, 1992 (in 12th H in 13th then 1st H in 20th), and Venus conjunct Mars in 7th but was on 6th on Feb 14th while Uranus conjunct Neptune in 6th moved into 7th by Feb 18.

Edit: Pluto in its ruling sign, a generational planet, and Saturn is in its ruling sign as well conjunct Mercury so close to my natal Moon.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

On Mar-Jun 2006 and again Mar-Aug 2007, Uranus transit my natal Mercury in its fall, causing problems in the following year to continued into the middle of 2008. This was a time of being in a toxic online community when internet culture transitioned from a "serious, upscale, proper and ethical professional" of the late 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s into the kind of world changed by 4chan, trolling, e-drama and immaturity beginning in the late 2000s to peaked in the 2010s to return in the current year (this decade, the early years, when COVID global lockdowns made the spamming hackers rekindle the child spirit in their adult stage). 4chan is a symbol of both Mercury and Uranus, esp. it became really famous around those years I've mentioned not long after it's low-key website launch in 2003.

Sport

Where did you get those specific things for Uranus?

Uranus is ORIGINALITY, SET FREE, ESCAPE, REBEL, SUDDEN EXITS, UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES. UNPREDICTABLE, DISDAINS RULES, REVERSALS IN HOUSE, RESEARCH, INVESTIGATION, ASTROLOGY, OLD COMBINED WITH NEW, UNIVERSALITY

Partners don’t suddenly appear. They get friended in this issues of the 11th house, and then romanced through the stuff of the 5th house, before they get into a partnership. You should check the issues of the friendship and romancing first which are what leads to partnerships.

And when we look at YOUR chart we see that you get the friendship part so easily that you then think that the romancing part will be just as easy---and its not by a 100 miles. Friendships build on their own without almost any effort on your part. But building them into a partnership requires the creative efforts of the 5th house. And in your natal chart the power of the 5th house is a numerical 16 vs the 11th where is a numerical 154. And the friction of the 11th house is +55, which means that friendship development goes off on its own. But the romancing part is a friction of -8. Compared to the ease of friendships, you have to build to a partnership by working at it every day, maybe twice a day; and compared to friendships, what you have to do is not even that easy, so its likely that you actually have no romancing skills at all---no power and hard to do. Who wants to work at something like that.

I don't understand anything here... I just want to know when I can finally have a partnership... Why is it so difficult to understand and answer?

there is no friendship from the partnership arises..... the only potential chance is my "ex-love" otherwise nobody has a chance.....

Sport

Yes Uranus can be fickle in relationships. But as it has no aspects not many astrologers would consider it a dominant influence at this time. What I am getting out of your current lunar return is you should follow the advice given earlier, and seek face-to-face consultation.

You are looking for free advice over the Internet for something you claim to be very important in your life, and when you are not getting the answers you want you project some guilt or whatever on the astrologer. It seems more like you are looking for some excuse to break it up perhaps.

I would also like to modify my earlier statement about Mars, the natural ruler Venus can be an alternative significator for the 7th house when the chart ruler is as weak as that (but possibly it would it would take some mental adjustment, that a consultation might also provide).

-
I can ask where I want...... and if it doesn't make sense to me, then that's how it is..... I decide what to accept.... you don't need to insult yourself...why
?
you don't know each other either... once you write that, then again differently..... I don't know you either.....in vedic astrology you described 3 different ways to me.... totally confused
and here you change your statement again.....that is not competent....

when does saturn move into aquarius in vedic astrology???

Last edited:

Sport

You can have a partnership when you work at having one. Prince Charming is not going to visit your apartment and tell you that he has arrived FOR YOU.

in the next few weeks, the 5th and 7th house will be transited by me....so there could be developments?? from the end of April - from May?

Vulcan

-
when does saturn move into aquarius in vedic astrology???

I use Persian/Hellenistic more (but your Saturn firdar has just begun, perhaps it could mean interest in traditional astrology). Just wanted to say in Austria there seems to be more friendship than relationship, in Ireland it could be better.