Are all Davison charts like this due to midpoints?

Tryalchemy

Hey guys. So I noticed in the Davison chart, the Sun is conjunct his natal Sun/Moon midpoint, and the Davison Moon is conjunct my natal Sun/Moon midpoint. Is it always like this in Davison charts? Or is this something rare and possibly fated, or what? We also have Sun conjunct Moon in synastry. Thanks for any info!

Witchyone

Hey guys. So I noticed in the Davison chart, the Sun is conjunct his natal Sun/Moon midpoint, and the Davison Moon is conjunct my natal Sun/Moon midpoint. Is it always like this in Davison charts? Or is this something rare and possibly fated, or what? We also have Sun conjunct Moon in synastry. Thanks for any info!

I don't know how Davison is calculated. I checked mine with my husband, and we do not have the midpoint conjunctions you asked about, so I can say with certainty that that's not always the case with a Davison chart. In our Davison Venus and Mars are conjunct the Asc, which is loosely conjunct my natal sun.

I don't really understand the fate question. If you believe in fate, every relationship you have is fated. If you don't, none of them are.